剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我遇到亚历克
I ran into Alec.
他说你们可能在下面 我想你们需要帮助
Said you might be down here. Thought you might need some help.
显然不用 看来她应付得很好
Apparently not. Looks like she took care of it.
我们不是应该赶快离开吗
Shouldn't we get going or something?
会有更多更恶魔攻击吧
More demons could be coming, right?
喔 这你不用担心
Oh, don't worry about it.
我已经叫我的狼群注意
I got the pack on the lookout.
如果有更多恶魔 我们会处理的
If there's any other demons, we'll take care of them.
看看你 狼群大首领唷
Look at you, leader of the pack.
你知道的 有点特权
Well, you know, it has its perks.
我们走吧
Shall we?
好 没错
Yeah. Right.
隧♥道♥里都挤满了沙克斯恶魔
These tunnels are swarming with Shax demons.
如果她还在下面 恶魔迟早会找到她
If she's down there, it's only a matter of time before they find her.
我们要阻止这件事发生
We need to make sure that doesn't happen.
好了 全体注意 我要整个学院进入高度警戒
All right, listen up. I want this entire institute on high alert.
我不管其他人会有什么意见 我会负全责
I don't care what anybody else says, I'll take full responsibility.
现在 最重要的是找到克莱莉
Right now, Clary is the only thing that matters.
杰斯
Jace!
克莱莉
Clary.
我做到了 我拿到圣杯了
I did it. I got the Cup.
我才不在乎什么圣杯
I don't care about the Cup.
我从隧♥道♥出来的时候没看到你 我担心死了
When I came out of the tunnels, I didn't see you. I was worried
-以为你出事... -有恶魔
- something might have happened... - There was a demon.
一只变形怪 看起来跟你一模一样
Shapeshifter. It looked just like you.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我没事
- You all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
那只恶魔呢
And the demon?
我把他送回地狱去了
I sent him straight back to hell.
你怎么知道那不是我
How'd you know it wasn't me?
-我就是知道 -真的
- I just knew. - Really?
那有点冒险 不是吗
Kind of a risk, wasn't it?
这个嘛 虽然你听了可能会有点惊讶
Well, this may come as a surprise,
但是你说的话 我都有认真听进去
but I actually do listen to some of the things you tell me.
只要记得注意细节
You just have to pay attention to the details.
对 我们第一次见面的时候我就说过你有灵视力
Yeah, well, I told you the first time we met, you have the Sight.
跟我们一样 你是一个暗影猎人
You're a Shadowhunter, just like the rest of us.
死亡旅馆
哈啰
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
你们没装门铃 我就自己进来了
You don't have a doorbell, so I... I let myself in.
拉斐尔?
Raphael?
好吧 好吧 天啊
Okay, okay. Oh, my God.
好 我知道一定有人在这里
All right, I know someone's here somewhere!
拜托
Please!
我觉得我生病了
I think I'm sick.
我需要有人跟我说明一下怎么回事 因为我的生活快毁了
I need someone to tell me what's going on, because it's ruining my life!
我是不是要变成吸血鬼了
Am I becoming a vampire?
可怜的小男孩
Poor darling boy.
我还在想你什么时候才会回来呢
I was wondering when you'd come back.
你...
You...
你不生气?
You're not mad?
正好相反 我一直在期待你的出现
On the contrary, I've been expecting you.
听着...那只是因为我的血液在你的血管里流动
You see... it's just my blood running through your veins.
那会造成一些奇妙的效果
It can have some curious effects.
但我向你保证 那些效果都是无害的
But I assure you, they're all harmless.
一阵子之后效果会消退 你就会恢复正常了
In time, they'll fade and you'll return to normal.
感谢上帝 那个...
Thank God. Um...
所以我没事了 我还是人类吧
But I'm okay? I'm still human?
哦 你当然是呀
Well, of course you are.
或者说 至少你曾经是
Or at least you would've been.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表