剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I did my best, Jace.
或许你的母亲是对的 你的"最好"根本就不够好
Then maybe your mother was right, and your best is just isn't good enough.
杰斯
Jace!
你对克莱莉的感觉 真的让你盲目到都看不见我们了吗?
Are you so blinded by your feelings for Clary, you've lost sight of us?
克莱莉偷溜出学院
Clary snuck out.
我追了出去…为了保护她
I went after her... to protect her.
有哪件不是你做过好几千次的事
I did nothing you haven't done a thousand times before.
是有一件 你弄丢了她
Yes, you did. You lost her.
你们两个 够了
Enough, both of you.
为什么我老是被绑♥架♥啊?
Why do I keep getting kidnapped?
我没自以为是 但我想他们要抓的是我
Not to be self-centered, but I think it's me they're after.
这到底是怎么回事?
Okay, what is going on?
艾勒睿 你是因为我们擅闯马路之类的
Alaric, did you arrest us for trespassing
才逮捕我们吗?给你一条新闻快讯 我刚刚在我自己家里
or something, because, news flash, I was in my own apartment.
我们只是要跟你谈个话 就这样
We're just having a little conversation, that's all.
你想跟人谈话的时候 都会给他们上手铐吗
Do you always handcuff people you wanna talk to?
我赌这家伙的线上个人资料一定是全世界最恐怖的
I bet this guy has one of the scariest online profiles ever.
这小子很有趣 我喜欢有趣的人
This guy's funny. I like funny.
听着 我知道你很怕路克
Look, I know you're scared of Luke.
他正在到处找你 而我可以保护你的安全
He's trying to find you, I can keep you safe.
你只需要告诉我圣杯的下落
You just need to tell us where the Mortal Cup is.
每个人都以为我能找到圣杯 但我不知道圣杯在哪里
Everyone thinks I can find this Cup, but I don't know where it is!
仔细想想 克莱莉 我在给你说出来的机会
Think, Clary. I'm trying to give you a chance.
我帮不上忙 对不起
I can't help you. I'm sorry.
现在可以请你放我们走吗?
Now, will you please let us go?
游戏时间结束
Playtime's over.
西奥 让我跟他们讲点道理
Theo, just let me talk some sense into them.
不 你的那套没用了 现在用我的方法
No, we did it your way. Now, we're gonna try it my way.
什么?
What?
-欸 欸… -嘿 不要碰他
- Hey, hey... - Hey, don't touch him!
不准动 告诉我们圣杯的下落 不然你这位有趣的朋友就得死
Don't move. Tell us where the Cup is or your funny friend dies.
拜托 拜托…请不要伤害赛门 好吗?
Please, please... Please, don't hurt Simon, okay?
我保证 我发誓 我真的不知道圣杯在哪里
I promise you, I swear to you, I do not where this Cup is.
那真是太不幸了 做掉他
That's too bad. Get rid of him.
- 什么?嘿 放开我 - 赛门
- What? Hey, let go of me! - Simon!
- 放开你的手 克莱莉 - 拜托 请等等 不要伤害他
- Get your hands off me! Clary! - Please, wait, don't hurt him.
- 不要 - 克莱莉
- No! - Clary!
请等一下 赛门…不
Please, wait! Simon... no!
拜托 拜托跟我说赛门没事
Please, tell me if Simon's okay.
他还活着…现在而已
He's alive... for now.
- 感谢老天 - 你要感谢谁都行
- Thank God. - You can thank whoever you want.
但如果你再不告诉我们圣杯的下落…
But if you don't tell us where the Cup is...
我们就让你的朋友好好跟葛丽妲认识一下
we're gonna introduce Gretel here to your friend.
她是我们最勇猛的战士之一
She's one of our fiercest warriors.
她会把他碎尸万段
She'll rip him to shreds.
你们是狼人
You're werewolves.
显而易见
Obviously.
如果你不交出圣杯 你的朋友很快就会成为一顿狗食
And your friend is dog meat if you don't give us the Cup.
好吧 好吧…
Okay! Okay...
你赢了
You win.
我会告诉你圣杯在哪里 只要…
I'll tell you where the Cup is, just...
拜托你 只要放赛门走
Just please, let Simon go.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
在…嗯…
It's, uh...
在你们找到我的那间阁楼
It's in the loft where you found me.
卧室里的地板有一块是松动的
There's a loose floorboard in the bedroom.
我妈不知道我知道这件事 她把圣杯藏在里面
My mom didn't know I knew, but she hid it there.
把圣杯带来给我
Bring me the Cup.
如果你欺骗我…
If you're lying...
我不只会杀了你的朋友...
I'm not just gonna kill your friend...
还会让你亲眼看着
I'm gonna make you watch
葛丽妲把他撕成碎片
as Gretel rips him to shreds.
不是吧
This... again?
不 是 吧
Again?
哇喔
Whoa!
打火机…
Lighter...
我应该…等等
Who do I... Wait.
我应该打给谁 赛门 思考啊 你应该打给谁?
Who do I call? Simon, think. Who do you call?
绑♥架♥克莱莉和赛门的人一定把他们藏在一片水域之外的地方
Whoever took Clary and Simon must be holding them over a body of water.
所以追踪术才起不了作用
That's why our Tracking rune won't work.
克莱莉的手♥机♥留在背包里面
Clary left her phone in her backpack.
哈啰?
Hello?
我以为我永远不会讲出这句话 但感谢老天还好是你
Oh, I thought I'd never utter these words, but thank God it's you.
是我 我是赛门
It's me, Simon.
你在哪里 克莱莉呢?
Where are you? Where's Clary?
我不知道 我猜是一间中国餐厅还什么的
I don't know. Some Chinese restaurant, I think?
有个叫艾勒睿的警♥察♥逮捕了我们 但那只是个幌子
This cop Alaric arrested us, but it was a total fake-out.
他跟他的伙伴 他们把我们…
Him and his buddy, they took us...
他们把我们带到他们的聚集地还告诉克莱莉
They us to their hangout and then they told Clary
如果他们找不到圣杯就会杀了她
that they'll kill her if they don't find the Cup.
冷静 好吗 告诉我们你附近有什么
Just calm down, all right? Tell us what you see.
好
Okay.
呃 我们一定是在码头上
Uh, we're definitely on a pier.
到处都是水
There's a ton of water.
我还看到置物柜跟...
I see lockers and...
天啊...
Oh, my...
我被关在一个像刑求室的地方
I'm in some sort of torture chamber.
墙壁上都是爪痕
There's claw marks all over the wall.
是狼人
Werewolves.
有可能
That's possible.
好 赛门
Okay, Simon,
你得说得具体一点 告诉我们你还能看见什么
you need to get more specific. Tell us what you see.
帮助我们找到你
Help us find you.
这里什么东西都没有…
There's nothing else that can help...
等等 别挂断 等一下
Wait, hold on! Hold on.
我在葛林街的码头上的玉狼中国餐厅里
I'm at the Jade Wolf Chinese Restaurant on the pier at Greene St.
他们的鸡尾酒超级无敌贵的
And they have really inexpensive cocktails.
快点 动作快
Just hurry, just hurry.
你得转移他们的注意
You need to create a diversion.
拖延时间
Stall them.
怎么做?我只有几件衣服和一枚打火机
How? All I have are clothes and a lighter.
- 那就升把火 赛门 - 那没有用
- Start a fire, Simon. - That never works!
你都不看动作片的吗?
Have you ever seen an action movie?
我们出发了
We're on our way.
他们为什么还没回来?
What's taking them so long?
失火了 去找火源
It's a fire. Find it!
我来管好这女孩 快去
I'll take care of the girl. Go.
你会放我走吗?
Would you let me go?
赛门呢?
Where's Simon?
进去里面
Get in there.
闭上你的嘴
Keep your mouth shut!
我终于找到你了 克莱莉
I finally found you, Clary.
克莱莉 克莱莉
Clary, Clary!
你离我远一点
You stay away from me!
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
艾勒睿没有回我电♥话♥ 所以我一路追踪他的车子到码头
I traced Alaric's car to the pier when he didn't return my calls.
- 我是来救你的 - 噢 真的吗?
- I'm here to help you. - Oh, really?
我听到你在警局说的话了
I heard what you said at the precinct.
你告诉那些疯子过去十♥八♥年♥的生活只是一个谎言
You told those creeps the last 18 years of your life were a lie.
他们是华伦泰的手下
Those were Valentine's people.
我要保护你 所以我骗了他们
I lied to them to protect you.
不要再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
你就跟其他人一样 只想得到圣杯
You want the Mortal Cup, just like everyone else.
你知道那东西不能施咒语对吧?
You know you can't cast spells with that thing?
知道 但我用它捅过一只恶魔了
Yeah, but I already stabbed one demon with it.
我相信捅在人体上会痛上很多倍
I'm sure it hurts a lot worse on a man.
嘿
Hey!
你还需要更多训练
You need more training.
我们现在得走了
And we gotta go. Now!
什么 喂
What? Hey!
- 你要带我去哪里 - 安全的地方
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表