剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
- 拜托 - 克莱莉?
- Please. - Clary?
- 赛门 走吧 - 来吧
- Simon, let's go. - Come on.
- 给你 - 我以为你死了
- Here you go. - I thought you were dead.
我听到传言说...
There were rumors that...
大家都以为那是真的
Everybody thought they were true.
他想杀我 但我撑过去了
He tried to kill me, but I survived the attack.
从那之后我就被关了起来
I've been a prisoner ever since.
我以为再也见不到他了
I never thought I'd see him again.
他对你做了什么 你是怎么活下来的
How did you survive what he did to you?
乔瑟琳帮我度过了难关
Jocelyn pulled me through.
你当时也在那里 他有伤害她吗
You were there. Did he hurt her?
没有 他不会的 你也知道
No, and he won't. We both know that.
他对乔瑟琳的爱无可自拔
He'll never stop loving Jocelyn, even if he wanted to.
她会很安全的
She'll be safe.
他醒了
He's awake.
杰斯 救援很快就会到
Jace, help is coming.
我们待会再聊 你陪着你儿子吧
We'll talk later. Be with your son.
嘿 杰斯
Hey, Jace.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉?为什么
Sorry? Why?
你看到的...
What you saw...
你以为华伦泰杀了我
What you thought Valentine did to me...
造就了现在的你
it shaped your life.
你的人生本不该如此
That wasn't the way it was supposed to go.
我想杀他 错了吗
Am I wrong to want to kill him?
很多人都试过
Many have tried.
我会成功的 我发誓
I'll succeed. I swear.
为什么我们不能直接拿了就走
Why can't we just take what we need and leave?
如果我们要输山羊血给杰斯 那好啊
If we were transfusing goat blood, no problem.
但是人血 违反《公约》了吧
But human blood, that's against the Accords.
没想到你对这点那么清楚
I'm surprised you know that much.
你干嘛一直这样
Why do you keep doing that to me?
如果你已经成功掌握了你强化的感官能力 正如你该做的
If you worked on controlling your enhanced senses, as you should,
你就不会惊讶了
you wouldn't be surprised.
克莱莉...
Clary...
你们可以不要再擅自闯入这里了吗
you really have to stop barging in here.
抱歉 拉斐尔
Sorry, Raphael.
- 我们需要血 - 我听说了
- We need blood. - So I've heard.
人血
Human blood.
真有趣 当你需要异世界人帮助时
Funny how those rules for Downworlders
那些对异世界人的规定又不当一回事了
stop being such a big deal when you need our help.
我不答应
No can do.
好吧 听我说 拜托
Okay, listen. Come on.
昨晚 我遇到贝妮丝
Last night, I bumped into Bernice.
嗯哼
Mmm.
她从一些桥居跟穴居吸血族那听到了关于卡蜜儿的八卦
She overheard a couple of bridge and tunnel vamps gossiping about Camille.
你说卡蜜儿休假去了不是吗
You said Camille took a leave of absence, right?
对对对 但他们根本不在乎
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. They didn't care about that.
他们说她身边有几个人类
They said she kept around a couple of humans.
很显然她可以吸他们的血 但她没有
Apparently, she'd feed on them, but never went all the way.
他们叫这什么来着 呃...仆人?
What are they called? Uh, sub... submissives?
小声点
Keep your voice down.
他们被称为仆役 是一群恐怖的东西
They're called subjugates. Horrible things.
注:仆役 - 被吸血鬼血液感染半转化的人类,他们被当做粮食及陪伴的对象留在吸血鬼身边
它们对服侍的吸血鬼相当忠诚,且希望他们一死就能被转化成吸血鬼
注:仆役 - 被吸血鬼血液感染半转化的人类,他们被当做粮食及陪伴的对象留在吸血鬼身边
它们对服侍的吸血鬼相当忠诚,且希望他们一死就能被转化成吸血鬼
连卡蜜儿都很厌恶他们
Even Camille got sick of them.
注:仆役 - 被吸血鬼血液感染半转化的人类,他们被当做粮食及陪伴的对象留在吸血鬼身边
它们对服侍的吸血鬼相当忠诚,且希望他们一死就能被转化成吸血鬼
好 所以 他们就离开了
Okay, so, they're gone.
但是他们把人类放在身边 只是为了在晚宴时榨干♥他♥们
But keeping around human beings just to drain at cocktail hour,
那是违反《公约》的
that's against the Accords.
卡蜜儿懂得真正的美味
Camille had a taste for the real stuff.
经验告诉我
I know from experience.
她最好戒掉某些习惯
She had to have something on ice.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果你想将卡蜜儿榨干人血的事泄漏给政委会知道 可以
If you want to tattle to the Clave about Camille draining humans, fine.
我就是这里的新管理人
I'm the new administration.
对
Yeah.
你大概想利用这事跟他们讨点好处
You could probably get over on them with that line,
但在我看来你可不是不知情的旁观者
but you weren't exactly an innocent bystander in my case.
说好不讨论这事的
We agreed not to discuss that.
有吗 真好笑 我不记得有说好
Did we? Funny, I can't really remember.
你告诉过政委会卡蜜儿对我做过什么事吗
Hey, did you ever tell the Clave what Camille did to me?
不 别连累我
You can't. I'd be implicated.
那就帮我们
Then help us.
拉斐尔 你不帮忙 杰斯会死的
Raphael, Jace will die without it.
真不敢相信你会这么做
I can't believe you'd do this to me.
竟敢威胁我
Blackmail.
省省吧 不会怎样的
Save it. You're getting off easy.
他是什么血型
What's his blood type?
找O型吧 都可以捐
Go for type O. Universal donor.
谢了 赛门 我们走吧
Thank you. Simon, let's go.
先别走啊
Yeah, not so fast.
我喜欢你谈条件的方式
I like the way you handled yourself in this negotiation.
留下来吧
Stick around.
我是对狼人的大使 这很花时间的
I'm ambassador to the werewolves. It's very time-consuming.
让我撤除你的职务吧
Let me take that burden off of your shoulders.
至于现在 我召回你
As of now, you've been recalled.
你是分会临时会长的顾问了
You're advisor to the interim chapter president.
别抱怨
Don't complain.
我的新任顾问得留下来
My new advisor has to stay here.
没关系的 你快走吧
It's okay. Just go. Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都是
Both of you.
讯息里说 "准备好一切
The message said, "Have everything ready.
审问将立即展开"
The trial will begin immediately."
她在路上了
She's on her way.
对 但这不合理
Yeah, but that doesn't make any sense.
这么急干啥 我们都知道杰斯和克莱莉还在外头躲着
Why rush this? We both know that Clary and Jace are still out there.
杰斯和克莱莉并没有要接受叛国罪的审问
Clary and Jace aren't on trial for high treason.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你我都很清楚根本没有实质证据来把伊莎贝定罪
We both know there's nothing solid to pin on Isabelle.
如果我们能拖个几周...
If we just delay this for a couple of weeks, it...
守卫 稍息
Guards, at ease.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
我知道你弄了个联姻出来 和...
I understand you've cooked up some kind of a marriage with...
我无法想像你到底在想什么
I can't imagine what's in your mind.
这场婚姻对我们两人都很合适
It's a suitable marriage for both of us.
这个嘛 我现在不会质疑这点
Well, I won't dispute that right now.
只要不会影响你手上他妹妹的案子就好
As long as it doesn't interfere with your case against his sister.
我向您保证
You have my assurance.
我要你的承诺 布伦威尔
I need your word, Branwell,
不能只是口头保证
not flaccid reassurance.
我们面对的是 和起义前
What we are seeing is the same pattern
华伦泰做过的相同的行动
Valentine showed before the Uprising.
游走律法边缘 嘲弄藐视政委会之命
Bending of the Law, wanton defiance of Clave order.
长官 老实说我并不相信
Ma'am, I don't honestly believe
华伦泰参与了仙灵逃跑的事
Valentine was involved in the Seelie escape.
毋须再向我辩解
Spare me your honest belief.
一切都脱离了掌控
Everything's out of control.
我们不该相信华伦泰死了
We were fools to believe Valentine was dead.
现在圣杯在他女儿手上 而他还在外头某处藏身
Now his daughter has the Cup, and he's out there somewhere.
-我不会容忍♥这种事 -我很抱歉 审判官
- I won't have it. - I'm sorry, Inquisitor.
你为什么道歉 又不是你偷走圣杯的
Why are you sorry? You didn't steal the Cup.
做好你份内的事
Just do your job.
效率 能力 对政委会有帮助 才是最重要的
Be efficient, be competent, be useful to the Clave.
审问傍晚开始
We'll begin this evening.
输血有效果了 他现在好很多
The transfusion helped. He's much better.
他待会会想见你的
He's gonna wanna see you.
但是 我可以 呃 跟你谈谈吗
But, uh, can I, um, talk to you for a minute?
当然可以
Of course.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表