剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
一直都是我
Then and now.
我用了力量强大的幻术
It was a powerful glamour.
希望你认识真正的我
I want you to know me as I am.
知道我 和你的一切
To know the truth about me...
真♥相♥
and you.
杰斯 杰斯 别听他乱说
Jace! Jace, don't listen to him!
他是我的父亲 我们知道那是事实
He's my father. We know that for a fact.
的确没错 那是事实
Yes, that's true. That's a fact.
我是你的父亲 克莱莉
I am your father, Clary.
也是杰斯的
And Jace's.
仔细想想看
Think about it.
为何你们两个会受到彼此的吸引
Why are the two of you so drawn together?
你们是天生一对
You are meant to be.
血脉相连 不是吗
Blood calls to blood, no?
啊...
Ah...
我亲爱的家人
My dear family...
我们终于团圆了
together at last.
找回了失踪的母亲 兄妹终于团聚
A lost mother, found. A brother and sister, finally united.
你下不了手的
You won't kill me.
你不会杀我
You won't kill me.
我说过你很弱 我是说真的
I said that you were weak, and I meant it.
怎么啦 杰斯
What's wrong, Jace?
没办法对把你抚养长大的人下手吗
Can't kill the man who raised you, hmm?
我可以
I can!
动手吧 克莱莉 一刀两命
Go ahead, Clary. Two for one.
我们甚至无法还手 嗯?
We can't even fight back, huh?
不出手吗
No?
跟我走吧 儿子 你知道你是爱我的
Come with me, son. You know that you love me.
欢迎你的妹妹加入我们
Your sister is welcome to join us.
也带上你们的母亲吧
And bring your mother along.
我们会找到让她苏醒的方法
We can find a way to get her moving again.
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn.
我来带你回家了
I'm taking you home.
克莱莉把圣杯交给莉迪亚了
Clary gave Lydia the Cup.
霍奇先带她去把圣杯收起来 直到她回去伊德瑞斯
Hodge is taking her to lock it up until she goes back to Idris.
好吧
Okay.
好吧?
"Okay"?
就这样吗 亚历克
That's it, Alec?
我不想跟你扯东扯西
I don't want to get into it.
站住
Stop.
我非常想跟你好好扯东扯西
I do wanna get into it.
你差点害死我
You almost killed me.
你为了找到我 削弱了我们的帕洛巴特连结
You weakened our parabatai bond just to find me.
因为你背叛我
You betrayed me.
而你欺骗我
You lied to me.
你在我履行我们应该一起完成的任务时攻击我
You attacked me when I was doing what we should've been doing together.
我没有背叛你 亚历克 我救了你
I didn't betray you, Alec. I saved you from yourself!
如果你真的把梅里昂带去接受拷打
If you'd have taken Meliorn to be tortured,
你一辈子都会受到良心的谴责
you would have that on your conscience for the rest of your life.
- 认真的? - 我很认真
- Really? - Really.
你的一举一动都是为了崇高的原则吗
Everything you do is for a higher principle.
你拿走圣杯
You took the Cup,
还差点交到华伦泰手上
and you nearly handed it over to Valentine.
那不是我们的本意 你很清楚
That was not our intention. You know that.
我们的本意?
"Our intention"?
你们的本意就是为了她 不惜拿小莎的命来赌吗
Was it your intention to risk Izzy's life for hers?
这跟克莱莉没关系 是你的问题
This isn't about Clary. This is about you.
现在 我要去告诉我妹妹
Now, I'm gonna go tell my sister...
她还有未来
that she still has a future.
你觉得她听得到我们说话吗
Do you think she can hear us?
她到底在哪里
Where is she?
她是被困在里面 还是她的意识到了其他地方
Is she trapped in there? Is she somewhere else?
我是说 看着她 我看见了我妈妈的脸 但是
I mean, I... I look at her, and I see my mother, but...
你怎么知道...
How did you know...
他是华伦泰?
that he was Valentine?
就是...有些地方不对劲
There was... just something off.
他告诉我他知道我母亲当时怀孕了
He told me that he knew my mother was pregnant,
但他根本不可能知道
but he couldn't have.
你应该早点告诉我
You should've told me.
你会相信我吗
Would you have believed me?
我有点不对劲
There's something wrong with me.
你只是想相信他
You wanted to believe him.
换作是我也会的
I would have, too.
不
No.
我太脆弱 他这点是对的
I'm weak. He was right about that.
我应该杀了他的
I should have killed him.
他是你的父亲 杰斯
He's your father, Jace.
也是你的 克莱莉
Yours, too, Clary.
如果是你就会下手了
You would have done it.
很遗憾我们输了官司
I'm sorry we lost the case.
是啊...
Yeah...
起码我们输得很有格调
but at least we lost it with style.
杰斯和克莱莉回来了
Jace and Clary are back.
他们也把圣杯交给莉迪亚了
They gave the Cup to Lydia.
你自♥由♥了
You're free to go.
你是对的 你早就知道他们会回来
You were right, they came back. You knew!
噢 其实我不知道
Oh, I didn't actually.
那么 我的任务完成了
Well, my work is done here.
你介意送我到门口吗
Walk me out, will you?
我们还有些事情要商讨
We have some business to settle.
去吧 我没问题
Go. I'll be fine.
如同我承诺过的
As promised...
全额支付
payment in full.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know...
莉迪亚在法庭上的表现很精彩
Lydia was wonderful in court.
- 她非常棒 - 所以你明白了
- She's great. - So you get it.
不 亚历克
No, Alec.
我明白 我喜欢她
I get her. I like her.
但这不代表你必须跟她结婚
But you don't have to marry her.
我必须 马格努斯
Yes, I do, Magnus.
你会寂寞一辈子的 而她也会
You'll be lonely all your life, and so will she.
你们谁都不该受这种折磨
Neither of you deserve it.
我也不该
And I don't either.
我留着这些也不知道能做什么
I don't know what to do with these.
你帮我保管吧
You keep them for me.
等等 你亲眼看见麦可??威兰变成华伦泰了?
Wait, did you see Michael Wayland transform into Valentine?
我处理掉布莱克威尔之后 直到我清除所有恶魔
After I took care of Blackwell, I couldn't get back in the room
我才进得了那个房♥间
until all the demons cleared out.
噢
Huh.
然后我眼里只看到了乔瑟琳
And then all I saw was Jocelyn.
你还爱着她
You're still in love with her.
变成狼人也没有改变你对她的爱
Being a werewolf didn't change that.
没有
No.
你知道 克莱莉说对了
You know, Clary was right.
有些事情永远不会改变
Some things can't change.
而当你找到那个命中注定的人 就是永远了
And when you find the one... that's it.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道你知不知道 但我认为我已经找到…
I don't know if you know this, but I thought I found...
你知道就是…
you know...
一切都不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
但出现了另一个男生
But there was this other guy.
他高大又帅气
He was big, handsome, full of sh...
算了 没关系
Forget it, it's okay.
他还不错 你知道的 我放下了
He's okay, you know. I'm over it.
我猜我只能孤单一辈子了
I guess I'll just always be alone.
总之…
So...
- 赛门 - 在
- Simon. - Yeah.
在瑞尼克还发生了很多事
There's more to what happened at Renwick's.
我是说 如果你想要知道的话
I mean, if you want to know.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表