剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
噢 我懂了
Oh, I see.
你指的是你的迷人未婚妻
Are you referring to the fact that your adorable fiancee
起诉伊莎贝叛国那件事吗
has Isabelle on trial for treason?
我能为你做些什么呢 亚历克
What can I do for you, Alec?
我妹妹希望你当她的辩护律师
My sister wants you to be her defense attorney.
我答应她会问问看
I said I would ask.
很抱歉打扰你 我知道...
But I'm sorry to bother you. I know...
一个异世界人是不能在法庭上替暗影猎人辩护的
a Downworlder can't defend a Shadowhunter in court.
但一个被指控的暗影猎人能选择任何辩护律师
But a Shadowhunter accused of a crime can choose any advocate.
但那不可能包括异世界人
That can't mean a Downworlder.
政委会当年在天使时代
The Clave was so rigid and prejudiced
是如此死板和充满歧视
back in what they call the Time of Angels
他们做梦也想不到暗影猎人会向异世界人求助
that they didn't dream of a Shadowhunter asking a Downworlder for help.
他们连排除我们也懒
They didn't even bother to exclude us.
所以 如你所说
So, since, as you all say...
"律法终究是律法..."
"the Law is the Law..."
我会不顾一切地钻这个法律漏洞
there's no stopping me from slipping through this gaping loophole.
前提是有合理酬劳
For the right price.
- 说吧 - 你
- Name it. - You.
事实上 我愿意免费为你服务
In fact, I'll do you pro bono.
其他东西可以吗
Anything else?
还有什么对你很重要呢
What else is important to you?
还有什么能说服我
What else tells me that your sister means
你能为你妹妹赴汤蹈火呢
enough for you to make a real sacrifice?
噢... 我知道了
Oh... I know.
你的弓箭
Your bow and quiver.
要不就那个吧
How about that?
成交
Done.
唔
Hmm.
关于你变成狼人的事 杰斯爸爸说了什么
What Jace's father said about you turning into a werewolf?
你告诉我那是华伦泰说的
You told me that's what Valentine said when it happened.
人之常情吧
It was common sentiment then.
有些事情说不通 路克
Something's not adding up, Luke.
你怎么知道麦可死了
How did you know Michael was dead?
谣言
Rumors.
当莱特伍一家接收他进纽约学院时
When the Lightwoods took Jace into the New York Institute,
我们都以为麦可被杀害了
we thought Michael got hit.
当年有很多圆环会成员
There were a lot of Circle members
都想找华伦泰报仇
who were trying to avenge Valentine back then.
那是十九年前的事?
Was that 19 years ago?
是二十年前 怎么了
It was 20. Why?
二十吗
Twenty.
路克 你看
Luke, look.
啊
Ahh!
来啊 再来
Come on! Again.
快点
Come on!
有个地方不对劲
Something's wrong.
我们暗影猎人是能迅速恢复
Us Shadowhunters mend quickly,
但我被关了这么久
but after all my time in prison,
没理由还能打中你
I shouldn't be able to get a shot in on you.
你仍然很虚弱
You're still weak.
是因为我和亚历克??莱特伍的连结
It's my bond with Alec Lightwood.
他故意削弱连结 为了追踪我
He purposefully weakened it trying to find me...
和克莱莉
and Clary.
克莱莉
Clary.
克莱莉怎么了
What do you mean, "Clary"?
你不跟亚历克而和克莱莉一起
You were with Clary instead of Alec.
如果他不惜削弱连结也要找出你
If he was so desperate he weakened the bond to find you,
你一定是在躲着他
you were hiding from him.
怎么会变成这样
How does that happen?
克莱莉手里有圣杯
Clary has the Mortal Cup.
政委会想得到它 亚历克站在政委会那边
The Clave wants it. Alec sided with the Clave.
我们不能信任政委会
We can't trust the Clave.
连亚历克你也不能信任吗
And you don't trust Alec?
也就是说克莱莉比他重要啰
So Clary means more to you.
不 我信任他 这不一样
No, I do. I trust him. This is different.
理应如此
It should be.
但我一直在看着你
But I've been watching you.
当她提议和路克一起考察瑞尼克...
When she suggested that she and Luke go to scout Renwick's...
唔 她说得没错
Well, she was right.
你自己也说过 我需要受训
You said so yourself, I needed to train.
即使你还是孩子 世上也没有任何事物能阻止
Nothing would have stopped the Jace I know from going on a mission,
我认识的杰斯出任务
even as a child.
我明白你深深被她迷住 但这档事...
I see how attached you are to her, but this kind of thing...
不一定会让你变强
doesn't always make you stronger.
暗影猎人也可以谈恋爱的
Shadowhunters have relationships.
没错 当然
Yes, of course.
当我们找到了真爱 就是一生相随
When we find someone, it's for life.
但我们也是战士
But we're also warriors,
天生就得效忠
born to serve.
而我们有些人注定比其他人承担更多的责任
And some of us are meant to render greater services than others.
我以为你是他们的一份子
I thought you were one of those.
过度迷恋一个女人
Getting involved too deeply with any woman
只会削弱你的能力
will only weaken your resolve.
你是在说我不应该跟克莱莉在一起吗
So you're saying I can't be with Clary?
我是说这不是我意料中的事
I'm saying it wasn't what I expected of you.
但看着你们小俩口...
But seeing you two...
天下有哪个父亲会剥夺他儿子的幸福
What kind of father would deprive his son of that happiness?
或许你该歇一会
Maybe you should rest.
我碰了后还会活着吗
Will I survive if I touch it?
只要你说实话就没事
If you tell the truth.
以此剑之力
By the power of this sword,
你发誓会以诚实正直捍卫你的委托人吗
do you swear to defend your client with integrity and honesty?
我没有异议
No argument from me on that.
发言吧 巫师
Make your case, warlock.
我的陈述很简单
My case is simple.
没错 伊莎贝??莱特伍因企图释放仙灵梅里昂
It is true that Isabelle Lightwood acted against the orders of the Clave
违反了政委会的命令
by trying to free the Seelie, Meliorn.
但她并没有违背政委会的利益
But she did not act against the interests of the Clave.
阻止严刑逼供和一个仙灵的死亡
Preventing the forced questioning and possible death of a Seelie
说不定挽救了《公约》
may have saved the Accords.
我们不是来猜测如果被告
We're not here to speculate what might have happened
没有干涉会有什么后果
if the defendant hadn't interfered.
你是指如果没有阻止缄默长老团
You mean what might have happened
对一个仙灵用刑会有什么后果?
if she hadn't stopped the Silent Brothers from torturing a Seelie?
我在等一个有效的抗辩 你有吗
I await a valid argument. Do you have one?
你真正想要的不外乎是圣杯
What you really want is the Mortal Cup.
我的委托人手上又没有
My client doesn't have it.
由于整个庭讯的真正目的并非为此
Since this whole proceeding isn't about what it's really about,
我建议撤销本案
I move to have this case dismissed.
- 你太离谱了 - 不
- You're out of order. - No.
这整件事才叫离谱
This whole thing is out of order.
这不是伊莎贝的错 是圣杯的错
It's not Isabelle's fault. It's the Cup!
把圣杯放上来受审啊
Put the Cup on trial!
我们根本数不清有多少恶魔
We couldn't even count the demons.
对 但我们仍要把乔瑟琳救出来
Yeah, but we still gotta get Jocelyn out of there.
那会是一场自杀行动
That would be a suicide mission.
不一定是
Doesn't have to be.
我有圣杯 恶魔会听命于我
I have the Cup. Demons have to obey me.
这正中了华伦泰的计
That's what Valentine wants.
他知道你会不惜一切救你妈妈
He knows you'll do anything to save your mother.
他就是要你拿出圣杯使用它
He wants you to take out the Cup and use it.
- 如果我用了呢 - 他会抢走圣杯
- And if I do? - He'll take it.
还会杀掉我们
And he'll kill us, too.
让他试试看啊
Let him try.
你要让我们相信整个行动是你一手策划的
You have led us to believe that you alone carried out this operation.
但当晚有人目睹克莱莉??费尔查德在骨城
But Clary Fairchild was seen near the City of Bones that night.
也许她只是出外走走
Maybe she was out for a walk.
你还想要我们相信你独力引开警卫
And you expect us to believe that you distracted the guards,
带着囚犯潜逃是吗
and escaped with the prisoner on your own?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表