剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
No.
乔瑟琳从未抛下我
Jocelyn never abandoned me.
你和乔瑟琳的存在给了我活下去的勇气
Having you and Jocelyn in my life kept me from using this.
因为我知道你们都需要我
Knowing that you both needed me.
我们永远都会需要你
I will never stop needing you.
克莱莉 你知道我对赛门视如己出
Clary... you know I love Simon like a son.
如果你最后决定要把他救回来
If you decide to bring him back,
请一定要记得他未来的路并不好走
just know that his journey won't be easy.
所以确定你是为了他
So make sure you do it for him...
而不是为你自己这么做的
and not yourself.
太阳要下山了
The sun is setting.
你决定好了吗
Have you decided?
马格努斯
Magnus.
好啦 我回来啦
Okay, I'm back.
噢 你不用急着穿上衣服
Oh, you don't have to get dressed up for me.
好吧
Fine.
我可是非常享受刚才那番风景
But I liked what I saw.
我拿初步检验报告过来
I have the preliminary autopsy findings.
为什么是拿给我
Why are you giving this to me?
这份报告应该交给学院的管理者
This should go to the head of the Institute.
所以啊
And it is.
但我不是啊 我永远都当不了的
I'm not. And I never will be.
马格努斯 那就像
Magnus, it's like...
那就像是 我全部的人生 根本只是个巨大的谎言
it's like my whole life... has been a lie.
如今 我相信过的一切
Now, everything I've ever known is...
都跟你认为的不一样
It's not what you thought.
我为了我的父母
I've done everything for my parents...
为了政委会付出一切
for the Clave and...
他们说什么我都照做了
I've done everything that they've asked.
或许你应该开始为自己而活
Maybe you should start living for yourself.
倾听你内心的声音
Do what's in your heart.
我竟然会说这种话
I can't believe I'm saying this.
但我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我来拿回我的财产
I want my property back.
赛门才不是你的财产
Simon is not your property.
如果你们乖乖把他交出来 我就马上走人
If you'll just hand him over, I'll be on my way.
你听见克莱莉说的了 你别想碰他的一根寒毛
You heard Clary. You're not laying a hand on him.
好吧 看来动口是没用的了
Fine. I tried to do this the nice way.
杰斯
Jace.
很高兴你找了观众来见证你的死亡
I'm glad you brought everyone here to witness your demise.
卡蜜儿杀了这个蒙迪
Camille killed this mundane.
我有证据可以证明
Now, I have all the proof.
她长久以来都在破坏公约
She's been breaking the Accords for too long now.
他就是我们要交给政委会的证据
He's the evidence we need to show the Clave
让他们知道卡蜜儿的作为
what Camille has been doing.
你现在是打算要篡位吗
Are you trying to overthrow me?
不
No.
我早就取代你了
I already have.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
拉斐尔根本不知道怎么领导
Raphael doesn't know the first thing about leading.
你们需要我 我会给你们想要的一切
You need me. I've given you everything you could want.
无论是荣华富贵 还是极致快乐
All the riches. All the pleasures you could desire.
以破坏公约为代价
By breaking the law.
那我们只会自取灭亡
Which will only destroy us.
这件事很好解决
We can fix this.
只要处理掉他的尸体 反正这个蒙迪什么都不是
If we just get rid of the body, this mundane means nothing.
"什么都不是"?先杀了我再说
"Means nothing"? Over my dead body.
政委会已经下令
The Clave has spoken.
他们要收回这间学院的管理权
They will be taking full control of the Institute.
我恳求你
I'm begging you.
你怎么处罚我们我都接受 但我的孩子们从未犯错
You can punish us, but our children did nothing wrong.
他们一直以来都尽心尽力
They've worked so hard...
我很抱歉 这不是我能改变的
I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.
考虑到最近纽约发生了这么多事
With everything that's happened here in New York,
加上你们和圆环会过往的牵连
plus your history with the Circle,
以及华伦泰东山再起
and now Valentine's return,
政委会认为学院危在旦夕
the Clave believes the Institute's at risk.
我们尽全力阻止华伦泰 政委会做了什么吗
We've been trying to stop Valentine. What has the Clave done?
他们只是袖手旁观
The answer is nothing.
华伦泰的势力与日俱增
He's growing in strength.
政委会却只顾着把我们赶出学院
They're more concerned about removing us from the Institute.
罗伯 律法无情
Robert. The law's hard...
亦终究是律法
but it is the law.
我们会静待政委会的下一步指示
We will await the Clave's instructions.
我拿马格努斯的初步检验报告过来
I have the preliminary results from Magnus.
这些弃民的的制♥作♥过程中并没有魔法介入
No magic was used in creating the Forsaken.
交给我
I'll take them.
克莱莉
Clary...
时间到了
it's time.
你要选哪一个
Which will it be?
你的祖父在你的成人礼上
When your grandfather gave you this
将这个交给你的时候
at your bar mitzvah, you, um...
你跟我说 它对你多么重要
you told me how much it meant to you.
是你长大成人的证明
It was a symbol of the day you became a man.
赛门
Simon...
赛门 不管发生什么事
Simon, no matter what happens...
不管你会...
no matter what...
变成什么
you become...
你永远都是我心中最重要的人
you will always be that man to me.
莉迪亚 你有空吗
Lydia, do you have a minute?
亚历克 你父母的事情我很抱歉 但是我无能为力
Alec, I'm sorry about your parents, but my hands were tied.
听着…我知道
Look, I... I know.
律法无情亦终究是律法 我尊重这点
The law is hard, but it's the law, and I respect that.
但我也意识到
But I've realized that...
我必须听从我内心的声音
I have to listen to my heart.
别忘了那让我落到什么样的境地
Let's not forget where that got me.
我知道 虽然我没办法将约翰带回来
I know. And I can't bring John back.
但就像你说过的 我们的家族一直以来都是盟友
But, like you said, our families have been strong allies.
我们可以利用这点
And we can use that to our advantage.
联合起来 我们可以挽救我的家族名声 并且保住学院
Together, we can restore my family name and we can keep the Institute.
那我们得尽快行动起来
And we'd get to run it.
莉迪亚??布伦威尔
Lydia Branwell...
你愿意嫁给我 亚历克??莱特伍吗
will you marry me, Alec Lightwood?
这个蒙迪是个勇敢的战士
That mundane's a fighter.
他逃出了吸血鬼的巢穴 死亡旅馆
He survived the vampires at the Hotel DuMort.
也从玉狼餐馆的狼群爪下逃脱
He survived the werewolves at Jade Wolf.
他连会计师考试都通过了
He survived accounting...
无论哪次 都值得称道
for whatever that's worth.
他很勇敢 对吧
He is a fighter, isn't he?
听着 我知道你认为情感会妨碍判断力
Look, I know you think emotions cloud judgment...
还有你那个猎鹰的故事
and that whole falcon story,
但我...我觉得我永远都不会
I... I don't think I'll ever be able
真正了解那些含意
to wrap my head around that, but...
因为那一切都违背了当蒙迪的首要原则
all of that contradicts the first rule of being mundane.
蒙迪的首要原则是?
What's the first rule of being mundane?
爱使你坚强
It's that love makes you stronger.
我母亲的爱让她下定决心
It was my mother's love for me that made her
背叛华伦泰并偷走圣杯
betray Valentine and steal the Cup.
因为爱 你才会为了争取所想勇敢奋战
It's love that makes you fight harder for what you want.
开始了
It's happening.
赛门
Simon.
赛门 是我 我是克莱莉
Simon, it's me. It's... it's Clary.
重生之时 你会感到饥饿
Once reborn, you emerge hungry.
无止尽的饥饿
Very hungry.
大口喝光吧
Drink up.
亚衲人
Nephilim.
你为什么会有天使血统
Why would you have angel blood?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 亚历克你没事吧
Oh, my God! Alec, are you okay?
天啊
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表