剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
What makes Jace so special?
最快 最强 最狠
Fastest, strongest, fiercest.
拜托 你不是见过他了吗
And hello, have you seen the guy?
是啊 抱歉 我不该问
Yeah, well, uh... sorry I asked.
别担心 年轻人
Rest easy, hombre.
克拉丽现在很安全
Clary's in good hands.
别担心
Mmm, don't worry.
我做了很多
There's plenty more where that came from.
是吗
Good to know.
真好
Good to know.
所以那个集团
So the Circle...
如果真的像你们说的那么邪恶 那克拉丽岂不是很危险
if they're as bad as they say they are, it's not good for Clary, is it?
所有人都会很危险
It's not good for any of us.
你到底在哪儿 乔斯琳·费雷
Where are you, Jocelyn Fray?
乔斯琳·费雷
被限制
- 卢克 - 嗨
- Luke. - Hey.
出什么状况了
What's the story?
啊 状况
Uh, the story...
- 呃 - 我说克拉丽
- Uh... - With Clary.
- 她怎么样了 - 哦 你见过她吗
- How's she doing? - Oh, you talked to Clary?
她之前来过
When she stopped by.
噢 她来过警局吗
Oh, she was here?
- 什么时候 - 记不清了
- When? - I don't know.
就是你审问那俩目击者的那天
The other day, when you were interviewing those two witnesses.
噢 那天 那什么
Oh, yeah. You know what?
我太忙了 所让让阿♥拉♥里克送她回家了
I had so much going on, I had Alaric take her home.
她没什么事吧
But Clary's okay, right?
没事儿
Yeah.
她说她在烦恼男孩的事
She said she was upset about a boy,
但是第六感告诉我 事情没那么简单
but my instincts tell me there's more to the story.
你想多了
I wouldn't worry about that.
你也知道那个年纪的孩子 啥都不明白
You know guys that age, they're idiots.
那个年纪?
Just that age?
嗯 我们有些人会装得很精明干练
Well, some of us transform ourselves and hide the idiot within.
如果我有女儿
Well, if I ever had a daughter...
我一定把我知道的所有小男孩 都查得一清二楚
I'd be running a background check on every boy in sight.
这像是警♥察♥该做的工作 警官
Ah, that's some sound police work, Captain.
你还能找出更露的衣服么
This is the least revealing thing you have?
怎么了
What?
重点部位不是都遮住了么
All the naughty bits are covered.
我还觉得裹太多了呢
A little too much in my opinion.
- 西蒙呢 - 谁
- Where's Simon? - Who?
逗你呢 那帮家伙把他照顾得很好
Kidding. He's in good hands with the boys.
那个
So, um...
你 亚力克 还有杰斯 是家人吗
you, Alec, and Jace are... what, like, family?
你其实是想问 我和杰斯是不是一对吧
Translation, you want to know if Jace and I are a thing.
我才不在乎
Why would I care?
你在乎
Because you do.
别担心
Don't worry.
他就像我哥哥一样
In every way, he's like my brother.
我父母在杰斯十岁的时候收养了他
Our parents took Jace in when he was ten.
我们一起训练 学会如何并肩作战
We trained together. Learned to fight side by side.
几天前 我只担心能不能
A few days ago, all I had to worry about
考上艺术学院
was getting into art school.
但现在
And now...
所以现在是
Is this the part
我要给你打打气 谈谈该如何驾驭你暗影猎人的身份
where I give you the pep talk about harnessing your inner Shadowhunter
和接受你真正命运的时间吗
and accepting your true destiny?
你这算是打气吗
Was that the pep talk?
基本上是
Basically.
克拉丽
Clary...
记住 你是为此而生
Remember, you were born to do this.
无论发生了什么
No matter what has happened...
这就是你
this is who you are.
没什么实感
Not exactly feeling that.
目前而已
Yet.
好吧 现在当务之急是找到多萝西娅
Okay, but now we just have to find Dot.
找到并杀了
And track down and kill
那个史上最险恶的暗影猎人
the most dangerous rogue Shadowhunter in history
在他杀了我们之前
before he kills us all.
你真的太会激励人心了
You really know how to ruin a pep talk, don't you?
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
还有 西蒙是个辣妹控啊
Oh, and Simon is kind of nerd-hot.
嘿 克拉丽之前来过 我们错过了
Hey. Clary was here and we missed her.
- 什么时候 - 前几天
- When? - The other day.
她可能听见了我和集团成员的谈话
I think she saw me talking to the Circle members.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我有一个线索 我去调查一下
I got a lead I'm gonna check out.
你去查西蒙·路易斯
You work the Simon Lewis angle.
克拉丽无论到哪里 西蒙一定会跟着的
Where Clary goes, Simon's bound to follow.
我们离开这里吧 就我俩
Let's get out of here, just you and me.
我们可以自己找到多萝西娅
We can get Dot ourselves.
西蒙 外面到处是恶魔 好吗
Simon, there are demons out there, okay?
想杀掉我们的真正的魔鬼 还有触手
Actual demons with tentacles that wanna murder us.
你知道怎么杀恶魔吗
Do you know how to kill a demon?
我可以上网查
I'm an Internet search away.
西蒙 没那么简单
Simon, I really don't think it's that simple.
我觉得也没那么难
I bet you it's not that hard.
不行 伊莎贝尔
No, Izzy.
我赌50块 他不同意这个任务
Fifty bucks says he doesn't approve this mission.
我不同意这个任务
I don't approve of this mission.
我和圣廷说了
I spoke with the Clave.
他们派了希丽宫去找瓦伦丁的行踪
They're sending Seelie scouts to search for Valentine,
但是他们明确了
but they made it clear,
这个小女孩不得离开这栋建筑
the little girl does not leave the premises.
嘿 我不叫“小女孩”好吗
Hey, my name is not "little girl", okay?
我不管什么圣廷 或者你的想法
I don't care what that Clave thing or you want,
我要去找多萝西娅
I'm going to find Dot.
亚历克 这个巫师可能有我们需要的答案
Alec, this warlock could have the answers we need.
瓦伦丁的人还在找克拉丽
With Valentine's people out there searching for Clary,
她独自出去不安全
she's not safe outside alone.
杰斯说得对
Jace has a point.
你也这样 伊莎贝尔
Et tu, Izzy?
好吧 既然你知道一切
All right, since you have all the answers,
你觉得我们应该上哪找去
where do you suggest we search?
我们应该从多萝西娅位于绿点的住处找起
We should start at Dot's apartment in Greenpoint,
那里有一个二手店 她
and there's this thrift store that she..
群魔殿
怎么了 怎么回事
What's wrong? What is it?
我
I, um...
奇怪了 我知道多萝西娅在哪了
Weirdly, I think I know where Dot is.
很好 我来开车
Great. I'll drive.
怎么了
What?
除非你有 比如暗影猎人专用交通工具 或者
Unless you have, like, a Shadowhunter-mobile or something.
你们说地上的如尼文
You were kidding about the runes
会杀了我是开玩笑的吧 对吗
on the floor killing me... right?
可能吧
Possibly.
等等 我就要死了吗
Wait... am I gonna die?
抓紧时间 巫师们 最好一班救命列车
Hurry up, warlocks. Last train to salvation.
马格纳斯 嘿
Magnus! Hey.
你怎么没回我短♥信♥
Why haven't you answered my messages?
乔斯琳失踪了 我
Jocelyn's missing and I
我一直在忙着保护我们的人免遭毒手
I've been a little busy protecting our people from certain death.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
乔斯琳的所谓完美计划完蛋了
Jocelyn's brilliant plan is screwed.
瓦伦丁知道是巫师酿制的
Valentine knows a warlock brewed
药剂让她陷入沉睡
the potion that put her to sleep.
他正在逐一猎捕巫师
He's hunting warlocks down one by one.
什么 所以你要走了吗
What, so you're leaving?
你总是最聪明的那个 多萝西娅
You've always been the quick study, Dorothy.
在我们知道瓦伦丁的真正目的之前 这是唯一的办法
It's our only choice until we know what Valentine is up to.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表