剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Simon, how many times do I have to tell you?
抱歉... 华尔
Sorry... Val.
扑克牌之夜 下周六 好吗
Poker night. Next Saturday, all right?
当然 布莱克威尔也会去吗
Yes! Is Blackwell is gonna be there?
那家伙超级输不起的
'Cause that guy is a sore loser.
对 还不都是因为你把他给榨干了
Yeah, that's 'cause you bled him dry.
失陪一下 我有点重要的事情要办
If you'll excuse me, I have some pressing matters to attend to.
保重
Take care.
- 我爱死那顶帽子了 - 我知道
- I love the hat. - I know you do.
我有这个荣幸吗
May I?
杰斯 嗨 嗯...
Jace. Hi. Um...
克莱莉 你究竟怎么了
Clary, what's going on with you?
没什么
Nothing.
我很快就会回来
I'll be right back.
华尔
Val...
那么
So...
这一定就是我常听说的那位杰斯了
This must be the Jace I've heard so much about.
呃 是 先生 是的
Uh, yes, sir. Yeah.
先生是叫我父亲的
Sir is for my father.
叫我... 摩根斯坦先生
Call me... Mr. Morgenstern.
好的 嗯...
Okay. Um...
哦爸 这首是我们的歌♥
Uh, Dad, this is, um, our song.
噢对 很高兴见到你
Oh, right. Nice to meet you.
真是荣幸 能够高兴... 呃我是说 我也很高兴见到您
It was a pleasure to nice... Uh, nice to meet you as well.
可恶
Damn it.
呃 克莱莉
Uh, Clary...
干嘛
What...
你究竟怎么回事
What's going on with you?
你...
You...
你今早从我身边跑开
You ran away from me this morning.
还有
And you...
整天不回我简讯
you didn't respond to my texts all day,
现在你甚至不愿意和我跳舞
and now you won't even dance with me?
对不起 好吗 我真的很对不起
I'm sorry, okay? Really, I am.
我只是... 还有很多烦心事
I just... I've got a lot on my mind.
ㄧ支舞就好
Just one dance.
好吧
Fine. Okay.
- 就ㄧ支舞 - 就ㄧ支舞
- One. - One?
- ㄧ支 - 你赶时间?
- One. - You got somewhere else to be?
霍奇 准备好了吗
Hodge, you ready?
亚历克 别因为愤怒就这么做 杰斯仍然是你的帕洛巴特
Alec, don't do this out of anger. Jace is still your parabatai.
莉迪亚说得对
Lydia's right.
我可不打算让杰斯和他女友无意义的改革运动害死我妹
I'm not letting Jace sacrifice my sister for his girlfriend's pointless crusade.
我就是要这么做
We're doing this.
如果你们不想帮忙 那就滚出去
And if you don't want to help, get out.
我答应帮忙... 但有个条件
I'll help... but on one condition.
什么条件
What?
不要太过头
You don't let it go too far.
现在你和杰斯之间的联♥系♥可以承受一定程度的压力
Now your bond with Jace can withstand a certain amount of strain.
但你得保证 你不会断了这份联♥系♥
But you have to promise me that you won't let it break.
杰斯对我来说跟死了没两样
Jace is dead to me.
- 亚历克? - 你不知道
- Alec? - You don't know
你自己有多依赖那份联♥系♥
how dependent you are on the bond,
或是你们有多依赖对方
or how dependent you are on each other.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
这是为了小莎
For Izzy.
准备好
Prepare yourself.
这会非常非常痛
This will be very, very painful.
动手吧
Do it.
你听见没
Do you hear that?
你从哪弄到那些东西的
Where the hell did you get those?
大地供给万物 暗影猎人
The Earth provides, Shadowhunter.
别呆站在那儿
Don't just stand there!
集中精神
Concentrate.
从你的心灵向外探索
Reach out with your mind... and your heart.
用你全身上下的每一寸
Use every strand,
每一个与他连结的部分
every fiber of you that is connected to him.
奏效了
It's working.
我看见他了
I can see him.
杰斯
Jace!
亚历克
Alec!
你知道他在哪了
You know where he is?
再检查一遍吧
Check it again.
我说过了 我真的在名单上
I told you, I'm on the list.
名单上没有你
You're not here.
这里好像有什么问题
What seems to be the problem?
这个人想来派对捣乱
This one wants to crash the party.
我来负责他
I'll be responsible for this one.
进来吧
Come on in.
敬我们
To us.
你是?
And you are?
- 马格努斯??贝恩 - 亚历克??莱特伍
- Magnus Bane. - Alec Lightwood.
谢了 但...
Thanks, but...
我还有点事
I gotta go.
欲擒故纵 我最喜欢挑战了
Playing hard to get. I love a challenge.
注:第五集马格努斯说过一样的台词
- 我得借一下你的女伴了 -好
- I need to borrow your lady. - Okay.
但是你保证会把她还给我吧
Well, promise you'll give her back to me?
一言既出 驷马难追
Cross my heart and hope to die.
我也只能相信你了
Well, I'll have to trust you.
好
All right.
我要请小莎搬进来跟我住
I'm gonna ask Izzy to move in with me.
天啊 赛门 她一定会答应你的
Oh, my God, Simon. She's totally gonna say yes.
你真的这么想吗
You think so?
我是说 我不确定 说不定这个想法烂透了
I mean, I don't know. Maybe it's a bad idea.
糟糕透顶 烂到不能再烂了
Like a really bad idea. It could be a bad idea.
赛门 看着我的眼睛
Simon... look into my eyes.
- 德古拉的催眠眼 -嗯哼
- The Dracula stare. - Mmm-hmm.
装得还真像啊
Well played.
- 好 我没事 我办得到 -好啦
- Okay, I'm good. I'm good. - All right.
赢得美人归吧 帅哥
Go get 'em, tiger.
好
Okay.
差不多了 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
克莱莉 是我 马格努斯
Clary, it's me, Magnus.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
专注
Focus.
够了 我说真的 放开我
Okay, seriously, let go of me.
你这个人有病吗
What is wrong with you?
先生 我...
Dude, I...
好险
That was close.
- 还用你说 -往这边走
- You're telling me. - This way. Let's go.
凶手就是他吗
Is that him?
是的 现在在检验指纹
Yeah, they're running the prints now.
感谢你...
Thanks for...
我只是做了我份内的事
Just doing my job.
关于那件事
About that.
内务部不会继续追查你了
IA is off your back. For good.
天杀的 市长还想给你颁奖呢
Hell, the mayor wants to give you a medal.
我放一阵子的假就好了
I'll just take some time off.
没问题
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
警探
Detective.
所以...我表现得如何
So... how'd I do?
- 这个嘛 -怎么
- Hmm. - What?
你开枪把我打了个千疮百孔
You shot me, like, a gazillion times.
本来不用这样的
Shouldn't have had to.
- 那是什么 -艾勒睿帮了点忙
What's that? Alaric's working his magic
所以你和恶魔仪式谋杀案没有关系了
so you're not associated with the demonic murders.
你救了我们的首领 狼群欠了你天大的人情
You saved our Alpha. The pack's indebted to you.
那我想...木须肉永久免费吃到饱如何
So, I'm thinking... moo shu pork for life?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表