剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
It's an old meatpacker's service entrance.
如果我们从里面过去
If we go back there, we come up
就会直接通到死亡旅馆的地下室
into the basement of the Hotel DuMort.
计划很完美吧?
Perfect, right?
我们负责引开吸血鬼 克莱莉和杰斯趁机找到赛门
We distract the vamps, Clary and Jace have time to find Simon.
好
Okay.
就这样?
"Okay"?
我可是费了一番工夫才从梅里昂嘴里套出这个情报
It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this intel.
做得很好 小莎
Great job, Izzy.
你的洋装沾到仙灵尘了
You have faerie dust on your dress.
还有我不喜欢当诱饵
And I hate being the distraction.
我可不讨厌
I don't.
你知道 如果你不那么压抑
You know, you'd be a lot happier
你就会快乐很多
if you weren't so freaking repressed.
亚历克?
Alec?
你听见没?
Hello?
怎么了 回来啦
What? Come back.
有天使血的味道
I smell angel blood.
我们被突袭了
We've been breached.
我不知道他们有多少人 但他们确实进来了
I don't know how many there are, but it's the real thing.
立刻阻止他们 不择手段
I want them stopped now. I don't care how.
他们不是在楼梯间 就是在那附近 快去
They're near the stairwell or in it. Go!
亲爱的 没事的
It's all right, darling.
你能先乖乖待在这里吗?一下子就好
Will you just stay right there, just for a minute?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我觉得心跳有点快
I'm a little light-hearted.
头有点晕
Light-headed.
又心悸又头晕
Light-hearted and light-headed.
我猜我不小心喝多了
I guess I had a little too much to drink.
你喝多了?
You had?
我目眩神迷是因为...
That's a mind-blower because...
你喝多了 而我...
you had too much to drink, and I'm...
我不知道我怎么了
whatever I am.
当然
You certainly are.
他们进来了 阻止他们
They're in the building. Stop them.
刚刚在酒吧里 那个吸血鬼对你施展的...
What that vamp did to you back at the bar...
叫做魅术
it's called encanto.
注:encanto 魅术 - 一种能迷惑并控制他们的蒙迪猎物的能力
注:encanto 魅术 - 一种能迷惑并控制他们的蒙迪猎物的能力
那只是第一阶段而已
That was just the first step.
注:encanto 魅术 - 一种能迷惑并控制他们的蒙迪猎物的能力
那只是第一阶段而已
That was just the first step.
有点像大蟒蛇要吃掉老鼠之前会做的事
It's kind of like what a cobra does to a mouse right before it strikes.
这能保护你的安全
This will keep you safe just in case
以防你又遇见我们的万人迷先生
you run into Mr. Fascinating again.
手臂伸出来
Give me your arm.
我永远都别想摆脱这件事了吧
I'm never gonna live that down, am I?
你就别费心了 不可能
Probably not. No.
噢 那是什么?
Ow! What is that?
这个能消除我们的声响
This is for silence.
吸血鬼不会发现我们来了
The vamps won't hear us coming,
但我们无法掩盖我们血液里的气味
but we can't disguise the scent of our blood from them.
我们一进到里面 他们就会察觉不对劲
Once we enter the building through there, they'll know something's up.
但如果我们的计划成功 就有时间找到赛门
But if our plan works, we'll have time to find Simon.
整个蒙迪世界都很疯迷吸血鬼
The mundane world is all into vampires.
我完全不懂 吸血鬼把所有会动的生物都当成一顿大餐
I don't get it. They see everyone else as an animated sack of meat.
对啊 我也完全不懂哪里浪漫
Yeah, I certainly don't see the romance.
那是因为你现在知道传说都是真的
That's 'cause now you know it's all real.
但你还是得承认他们有两下子
Still, you gotta hand it to them, though.
他们知道怎么编故事
They know how to frame a narrative.
我们要怎么找到赛门?
How will we find Simon?
他会被关在最严密监视的房♥间
He'll be in the most secure room in the building.
相信我 我们去了就能认出来
Trust me, we'll know it when we see it.
如果他们对他施展魅术怎么办?他们会转换他吗?
What if they do an encanto on him? Will he turn into a vampire?
不 要转换成吸血鬼 你得先喝下他们的血
No, you have to drink vampire blood for that.
就算喝了 离转换成功也远得很
Even then, there's more to it.
过程非常复杂 如果你真的想知道
It's an overly involved process, if you ask me.
但是我不懂 如果他被吸血鬼咬了呢?
But I don't get it. What if a vampire bites him?
他们不会这么快吸干♥他♥的
They won't drain him right away.
他们喜欢小口浅尝
They like to take their time.
吸血鬼个个都是美食家
Vampires are real gourmets.
他一定吓坏了
He'll be terrified.
事实上 他会感觉飘飘然 像是陷入热恋一样
Actually, he'll feel kind of high, kind of like he's in love.
- 和咬他的人陷入热恋? - 没错
- With the one who bit him? - Yeah.
感觉很糟糕
That's awful.
很糟糕?
It's awful?
这我就不敢说了
Guess I wouldn't know.
你以前没被咬过吗?
You've never been bitten?
你没谈过恋爱
You've never been in love.
重点是感觉终会淡去 就像爱情
The point is it wears off. Just like love.
是说你和他之间到底是怎么一回事?
What's the deal with you and that guy, anyway?
- 感觉他... - 注意言辞
- He seems kinda... - Be careful.
配不上你?这句如何?
Unworthy of you? How's that?
你真的以为你看透了一切吗?
You really think you have it all figured out?
的确如此
I do.
你甚至连友谊都不懂
You don't even understand friendship.
是吗?
Really?
你有个帕洛巴特不是吗?
You have a parabatai, right?
亚历克会随时为我牺牲
Alec would die for me.
那你就能理解我跟赛门的感情了
Now you understand me and Simon.
太阳就快出来了
Sun's gonna come up soon.
记得怎么使用天使刃吗?
Remember how to use the blade?
手臂持稳 别太逞强
Keep your arms steady and don't overestimate what you know.
他们非常阴险
They can be tricky.
我们会尽量让他们别靠近你
We'll try and keep them off you as much as we can.
亚历克和伊莎贝呢?
Where are Alec and Isabelle?
分散吸血鬼的注意力
Being distracting.
你完全不打算和我说话了是吧?
You're really not gonna talk to me, are you?
那是因为你不知道自己在说些什么
That's because you have no idea what you're talking about.
但我知道 你不是对我隐瞒 而是对你自己
But I do. You're hiding from yourself, not me.
无论你喜不喜欢 你都已经动心了
You have feelings, whether you like 'em or not, Alec.
小莎 现在不是谈这个的时机跟地点
This is not the time or the place, Izzy.
我不觉得 到目前为止都挺顺利的
I don't know. Looks pretty smooth so far.
应该是这边
This must be the way.
呃 不太顺了
Well, not that smooth.
天时地利啊
Any day now.
如果你把门压紧一点 我就会轻松很多
Yeah, if you hold the door still, it might be a lot easier.
那撑不住的
It's not taking it.
笨蛋才会说什么 "文胜于武"
Whoever said, "The pen is mightier than the sword," was an idiot.
你是对的 你总是对的
When you're right, you're right.
等等 我听到什么了
Wait, I hear something.
准备好
Hold up.
你觉得他们知道我们来了吗?
Do you think they know where we are?
那不就是我们的计划吗?
That's the idea, right?
你觉得我们得让他们分心多久?
How long do you think we have to distract them for?
十多分钟吧
Ten more minutes.
十多分钟?你在说笑吗?
Ten minutes? Are you kidding?
这对我们来说只是小菜一碟
We're liquid lunch in five.
我们开战吧
So let's distract them.
我们开战吧
So let's distract them.
你最好做好准备
You better get ready.
还挺有劲的
This is fun.
放马过来吧 男孩们
Keep coming, boys.
- 克莱莉 - 是你
- Clary! - You!
我跑了整整三十个街区才到这
Just ran 30 blocks to get here before
差点被太阳烧得一干二净
I freaking burned to death in the sun!
你错过这趟兜风了 天使宝贝
You missed your ride, angel doll.
你为什么要跟他走呢?
Why'd you go with him, huh?
你真了解怎么让男人伤心
You really know how to hurt a guy.
你说的没错
You're right.
我的确了解怎么伤害一个男人
I really do know how to hurt a guy.
- 杰斯 - 克莱莉 小心
- Jace! - Clary, look out!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表