剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
对
No.
他们没有什么创造性思维 他们是变形怪
They're not exactly creative thinkers, they're shapeshifters.
这可能就是我们的目标
This is what our target looks like.
暂时的
For now.
好极了 我去请求任务批准
Great. I'll get approval for the mission.
算了吧 亚历克
Come on, Alec.
你去请求批准花的时间
By the time you've sent that message,
我们都能杀六个恶魔了
we'll have killed six demons.
再说 违规不是比循规蹈矩更好玩吗
Besides, it's more fun to break the rules than to follow them.
永远年轻
Forever young
我想要永远年轻
I wanna be forever young
你真的想获得永生吗
Do you really want to live forever
永远年轻
Forever young
谢谢你能当我们的乐团经理
Thanks for being our roadie.
也感谢你能当我们的驻地艺术家
Yeah, and thank you for being our artist in residence.
应该的
Of course.
所以你们今天还是以香槟灌肠上台表演
So, you went on stage tonight as Champagne Enema.
不知道我们脑袋在想什么对吧
- What were we thinking, right?
不过现在...
But now...
我们是摇滚硬熊猫了
we're Rock Solid Panda.
没错
Yeah, we are.
摇滚硬熊猫 即将登场 我感觉受到了鼓舞
Rock Solid Panda, coming up. I'm feeling inspired.
-喷漆 - 喷漆
- paint. -paint
这个符号♥是什么意思?
What's that tag?
怪了 我甚至不是有意要画那个
Weird, I didn't even mean to draw that.
今天是第二次了
Second time today.
你知道已经有确认过的案例指出
You know they have confirmed cases
有人突然一早醒来就开口说法语
of people waking up in the morning speaking French,
但他们根本从没学过那种语言
and they never even studied the language.
你觉得这是某种语言吗?
Do you think that's some kind of language?
也许是梵文
Sanskrit maybe.
嘿 你走路能看路吗?
Hey, can you watch where you're going?
你能看见我?
You can see me?
是啊 这才是重点
Yeah, that's kind of the point,
但显然是你没有看见我
but you obviously didn't see me.
你有灵视力
You have the Sight.
注:灵视力-能够看见暗影世界的能力
你有灵视力
You have the Sight.
啥 你说什么?
Wait, the what?
你有灵视力
You have the Sight.
我怎么可能没见过你
How can I not know who you are?
你这种把妹台词奏效过吗?
Has that line seriously ever worked for you?
一次也好?
Even once?
杰斯
Jace!
你们刚有看到那个金发男吗?
Can you guys believe that blonde dude?
你是说你刚刚在跟一个透明人讲话?
You mean the imaginary dude you were talking to?
才不 是正跑进俱乐部里那个男的
No, the guy right there, running into the club.
克莱莉 那边没有你说的那个人
Clary, there's nobody there.
那个男的身上纹满刺青 就像...
The guy covered in tats, like...
你到底在说谁啊?
What guy are you talking about?
你们真的没有看见?
You guys seriously don't see him?
没有
No.
好吧 你们别这样 感觉我好像疯了
Okay, could you stop making me feel insane?
可以别再这样做了吗?
Could you stop acting that way?
克莱莉 你拿铁里被人放东西了?
Clary, what was in your latte?
你要去哪?
Where you going?
去找答案
To get some answers.
记住 你的假证件不一定有用
Remember, your fake ID sucks.
吸气
Breathe in
吐气
Breathe out
为你的老板献上更多蒙迪的鲜血
More mundane blood for your boss.
吸气
Breathe in
我去看看能不能给我们拿点生日限定饮料
I'm gonna go fail at getting us some birthday drinks.
我陪你去
I'm gonna go fail with you.
你想来点什...克莱莉
Do you want some... Clary!
吐气
Breathe out
吸气
Breathe in
吐气
Breathe out
啊
Uh
我的俱乐部不欢迎圆环会的人
Circle members aren't welcome in my club.
别担心 巫师 那都是过去的事了
No worries, warlock. It's all ancient history.
真的吗 对我来说 不过是一眨眼的事
Really? To me, it was like a blink of an eye.
我们忍♥受的够多了
We've endured worse.
你们制♥造♥的痛苦也够多了
You've inflicted worse.
滚
Leave.
吐气
Breathe out
小莎
Izzy.
呼吸
Breathe
吐气
Breathe out
你经常去健身吗
Somebody works out.
好酷的隐形眼镜
Cool contacts.
我听说你们一直在走私蒙迪的血
I hear you've been pedaling mundane blood.
问这干嘛 想分一杯羹吗?
Why? Are you looking to score?
并不是
I'm not.
但你得告诉我是谁想要
But you're gonna tell me who is.
你们寡不敌众
Well, you're outnumbered here.
我可不这么想
Oh, I like our odds.
吸气
Breathe in
最后一次机会
Last chance.
小心
Watch out!
你有受伤吗?
Are you hurt?
吐气
Breathe out
亚历克
Alec!
吸气
Breathe in
抱歉
Sorry.
吐气
Breathe out
我刚... 克莱莉
But... Clary!
克莱莉
Clary!
快开车
Drive.
然后这些恶心的触角
And then these creepy tentacles
从那个猛♥男♥的脸上张开
seemed to come out of the body builder's face,
之后他们就...
and... and then the guy just...
就这么蒸发掉了
vaporized.
我是不是被下药了?
I mean, I was drugged, right?
你说的那个金发男孩
What did the markings look like
他身上的记号♥长什么样子?
on the blonde boy you were talking about?
谁在乎啊 妈
Who cares, Mom, okay?
你有在听我说话吗?
Are you even listening to me?
我可能杀人了
I think I killed a guy.
克莱莉... 那些记号♥是像这样的吗?
Clary... did they look like this?
妈 那是什...
Mom, what the...
今晚你目睹的一切
Everything you saw tonight
都是有意义跟理由的
has a meaning and an explanation,
从你出生开始 我就一直担心总有一天
and I've dreaded having this conversation with you
要告诉你这些事
since the day you were born.
到底发生什么了?
What is going on?
是我疯了吗?
Am I going insane?
不 不是的
No, you're not.
但保护你的咒语效力正在减退
But the protections are wearing off.
你现在18岁了 你需要知道真♥相♥
You're 18 now, and you need to know the truth.
什么咒语?那是什么意思?
Protections? What does that even mean?
妈 你... 你吓到我了
Mom, you... Mom, you're scaring the hell out of me.
我知道 所以我一直避而不谈
I know, and that's why I've put this off
直到最后不得不说的时刻
until the last possible minute.
乔瑟琳 看窗外
Jocelyn, look out the window.
马格努斯打来警告我们 他们找到你了
Magnus called to warn us. They found you.
朵特 时候到了
Dot, it's time.
听我说 你不能跟我待在一起
Okay, listen to me. You cannot be near me.
到底发生什么了?
What's happening?
我激怒了某个力量强大的人
I got a very powerful person angry.
你做了什么?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表