剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
暗影猎人 前情提要
Previously on Shadowhunters...
强纳森??克里斯多夫 “JC” 杰斯
Jonathan Christopher. "JC." Jace.
我都不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
我的心中有种黑暗
There's darkness in me.
在平行时空的世界里 你给我看了一本魔咒书
In the alternate dimension you showed me
这枚书签就被夹在里面
a book of spells, and this was in it.
那本一定就是白书
It must have been the Book of the White.
我们可以利用这枚书签追踪到书本的持有人
We can use the bookmark to track the owner of the book.
是卡蜜儿
It's Camille.
我来拿回我的财产
I want my property back.
赛门才不是你的财产
Simon is not your property.
卡蜜儿杀了这个蒙迪
Camille killed this mundane.
他就是我们要交给政委会的证据
He's the evidence we need to show the Clave
她一直在破坏《公约》
she's been breaking the Accords.
我要结婚了 我是个暗影猎人
I'm getting married. I'm a Shadowhunter.
这跟家族 传统 有关
This is about family, and tradition.
爱情呢
What about love?
我做不到
I can't do this.
你拿到圣杯了
You have the Cup.
我怎么会没发现
How could I not know?
我这辈子有大半时间 不知道自己的真实身世
I spent a lifetime not knowing who I was.
但是杰斯 有一件事我能肯定
But, Jace, the one thing I know for sure
那就是你不是坏人
is you are not a bad person.
你不是华伦泰
You're not Valentine.
我早该杀了他
I should have killed him.
然而我却无法否认他是对的
And yet I can't shake the feeling that he was right.
杰斯 华伦泰也是我父亲 我们都一样
Jace, Valentine is my father, too. We are the same...
不 我们不同 克莱莉 我们不一样
No, we're not, Clary. No, we are not.
乔瑟琳抚养你
Jocelyn raised you.
我却是华伦泰扶养长大的
I was raised by Valentine,
一双婴儿鞋也无法改变这样的事实
and a pair of baby booties isn't gonna change that.
够了
Stop!
听着 我没办法解释过去发生了什么
Look, I can't even begin to explain what happened in our past,
但我们的母亲可以
but our mom can.
我们就快能够唤醒她了
We are so close to waking her up.
我跟你一样都想知道真♥相♥
You want answers as badly as I do,
我们得去死亡旅馆找卡蜜儿谈
we have to go back to the Hotel DuMort and talk to Camille.
好吧 赛门人呢
Fine. Where's Simon?
赛门 等等
Simon, wait!
怎么啦
What's going on?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
白书
The Book of the White.
书里有能够唤醒我妈的咒语
It contains the spell that can wake my mom,
但她藏起来了 免得被华伦泰找到
but she hid it so Valentine can never find it.
我们有一条线索
We have a lead.
白书的书签?
The Bookmark of the White?
那是书的一部份
It's a piece of the book itself.
马格努斯追踪它的所有者到死亡旅馆了 但是...
Magnus tracked its owner to the Hotel DuMort, but...
这是卡蜜儿的东西
it belongs to Camille.
好吧
Okay...
我会安排与拉斐尔见面
I'll set a meeting with Raphael.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟莉迪亚谈过话了吗
Have you spoken with Lydia?
婚礼之后就没人见过她了
No one's seen her since the wedding.
- 妈 拜托 - 玛蕾西
- Mom, come on. - Maryse.
妈 我知道你不高兴 但这...
Mom, I understand you're upset, but this is...
取消婚礼也许是一回事
Calling off the wedding would've been one thing...
但在整个学院面前亲那个巫师?
but kissing that warlock in front of the entire Institute?
你让我们家族蒙羞
You've embarrassed all of us.
- 为什么 因为他是男的? - 不
- Why? Because he's a guy? - No.
他是男人这件事 反而更不叫我担心
The fact that he is a guy, as you say, is the least of my worries.
那问题在哪
Then what's the problem?
因为你选了马格努斯??贝恩
That you chose Magnus Bane.
他花名在外
His reputation precedes him.
就算以一名巫师来说 他也有点太放荡
And even for a warlock, he's a bit of a lothario.
亚历克 你不了解他
Alec, there's so much that you don't know about him.
所以我是有打算要了解他
Well, then I plan to get to know him.
如果你对这点有意见的话
And if you have a problem with that,
那我想你也只能接受了
then I suggest you deal with it.
现在我要去找莉迪亚
Now, I have to go find Lydia.
她大概在你♥爸♥的办公室里收拾行李
She's probably packing for Idris
准备回伊德瑞斯 她的所作所为
in your father's office. What she did...
救了我的人生
Saved my life.
我应该去感谢她
So I should go thank her.
从1到10
On a scale of one to ten...
刚刚那样不爽的程度有多少
how unpleasant was it?
整个爆表
Off the charts.
是啊 我从没见过他们这么生气
Yeah, I've never seen them so angry.
给他们点时间吧
Just give them some time.
你不会死 时间站在你那边
You're immortal. Time is on your side.
我做了那种事之后... 他们大概永远不会原谅我
After what I did... I don't think they'll ever forgive me.
别低估了父母的爱
Don't underestimate a parent's love.
你不会后悔吧
You don't regret it, do you?
事情发生得太快
Everything happened so fast.
我没时间思考
I didn't have time to think.
我只是想确认莉迪亚没事
I just wanna make sure Lydia's okay.
我欠她可多了
Now I owe her so much.
我们都欠她
We owe her.
她所做的不亚于一个英雄
What she did was nothing short of heroic.
嘿 听着
Hey, look,
也许我们可以慢慢来
maybe we can slow things down?
何不从你欠我的约会开始呢
Why don't we start with that date you owe me?
好啊 就这么办
Yeah, let's do that.
我知道有间很棒的衣索比亚餐厅 在44号♥...
I know this great Ethiopian place on 44th...
莉迪亚
Lydia!
去求救
Go get help.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
霍奇
Hodge...
莉迪亚怎么样了
How's Lydia?
好多了
Better.
马格努斯正尽全力救她 但情况不妙
Magnus is doing what he can to help her, but it's bad.
而且圣杯一定遗失了
And the Cup is definitely missing.
霍奇也是
So is Hodge.
说不定他也遭到了攻击
Maybe he was attacked, too.
- 说不定他就是攻击她的人 - 霍奇?
- Maybe he's the one who attacked her. - Hodge?
不可能 我们认识他那么长时间了
No way. We've known him our entire lives.
他不可能背叛我们的
He would never do that to us.
是我让他拿到圣杯的
I led him right to the Cup.
我们像家人一样对他
We treated him like family.
他怎能这样对待我们
How could he do this to us?
-就像那样 - 那枚戒指是什么
-That's how. -What is that ring?
他看起来像在与某个人对话
Looks like he's talking to someone.
我可以打赌
And I can bet who it is.
是华伦泰
Valentine.
这就解释了他是如何消除惩戒符印的
Well, that explains how he deactivated the Punishment rune,
但还是看不出来他是怎么弄到戒指的
but it doesn't explain where he got the ring.
你觉得是有人把它偷渡进防护网里了?
You think someone smuggled it past the wards?
可能吧
Maybe.
霍奇不是这里唯一的前圆环会成员
Hodge wasn't the only ex-Circle member around here.
听着 我知道我可能常与我父母意见相左
Look, I know I don't always see eye to eye with my parents,
但我知道他们绝非叛徒
but I know they're not traitors.
是吗 你刚也是这样说霍奇的
Really? Isn't that what you just said about Hodge?
一定是我们信任的人干的 但如果学院内
It'd have to be someone we trusted, but if there was an intruder
有了入侵者 我们也早该发现他们了
inside the Institute, we would have found them by now.
弃民攻击那事呢
What about the Forsaken attack?
不 我们杀了那东西 但没看到戒指
No. We killed that thing, and I didn't see a ring.
解剖尸体时还没有 但是...
He didn't have one during the autopsy, but...
也许监视器画面里会有线索
maybe there's something in the footage.
看看别的监视器
Go to the other camera.
那里
There.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表