剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
What did you do?
我把某件东西♥藏♥起来了 让他跟他的手下找不到
I hid something from him and his followers.
什么手下?我们不能报♥警♥吗?
Followers? Why can't we just call the police?
你唯一能找的警♥察♥只有路克
The policeman you need to call is Luke.
戴上这个
Keep this with you
当你戴着它 就等于我跟你在一起
and think of me when you wear it.
妈 这不是给我生日礼物的时候吧
Mom, this is not the time for more birthday gifts.
到底怎么了?
What the hell is happening?
只有在你需要时才能用
Only if you need it.
相信你的本能 你比你想像的要强大得多
Trust your instincts. You're more powerful than you know.
乔瑟琳要留活口
Take Jocelyn alive.
把圣杯给我找出来
Find the Mortal Cup.
- 妈 我得搞清楚到底是怎... - 朵特 打开它
- Mom, I need to understand what's... - Dot, open it.
我做过的每件事 我犯过的所有错
Everything I've done, every mistake I've made
都是因为我太爱你
was because I love you more than words.
- 你要干嘛? - 路克会解释一切
- What are you doing? - Luke will explain everything.
- 他会把你藏好 - 为什么?
- He'll hide you. - Hide me?
防止你被圆环会抓走
From the Circle.
除了路克以外 不要相信任何人
He's the only one you can trust. Trust no one else.
- 妈 我不... - 路克现在在哪?
- Mom, I don't... - Where's Luke now?
- 在警♥察♥局 - 记住 我爱你
- At the police station! - Remember, I love you.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom
- 克莱莉 - 妈
- Clary! - Mom!
噢
Ow.
克莱莉?
Clary?
瓦格斯副巡长
Captain Vargas.
现在是凌晨两点 你这么晚在这里干嘛?
It's 2:00 in the morning. What are you doing here so late?
呃...
Uh, um...
路克说 他还在的话 就会载我回家
Luke said he'd, uh, drive me home if he was still here.
还是不放心搭出租车是吧?
Still doesn't trust those cabbies, huh?
不过他正在和别人谈事情
Well, he's in the middle of an interview.
可能要等一会儿
It could take a while.
没关系 我会在餐厅等他
Cool, I'll wait in the cafeteria.
嘿... 你碰上什么麻烦了吗?
Hey, uh... is there some sort of problem?
跟男孩子有关?
Guy trouble?
嗯 是的
Yeah, sure.
男孩子... 都是那样的啦
Guy trouble, it's, uh... something like that.
我不会让他们找到你的
I won't let them find you.
只要你把圣杯交出来
This could all be over if you
我们就不必大打出手了
just turn over the Mortal Cup.
你想得美
That's not gonna happen.
这么多年过去了 你们还在找?
After all these years, you're still after it?
不是我们要找
It's not for us.
是为他找的
It's for him.
华伦泰还活着
Valentine's still alive.
他看到你活着也会很惊讶的
He'll be pretty surprised to see that you are, too.
我不会让华伦泰建立出军队的
I won't let Valentine create an army.
你曾经那么信任他
You once believed in him.
我只是相信我们必须 保护人类
I believed in protecting humankind.
你们永远不会得到圣杯
You'll never get the Cup.
不
No!
当我们发现乔瑟琳?费尔查德还活着
The minute we found out Jocelyn Fairchild was alive,
- 找你也就不费吹灰之力了 - 费尔查德?
- you were easy to track. - Fairchild?
这才发现你和乔瑟琳 一直都保持联络
Turns out you and Jocelyn were never that far apart.
圆环会已经抓到她了
The Circle has her now.
等我们抓到她女儿 只是早晚的事
It's just a matter of time until we catch the daughter.
只要你把圣杯交出来
You can have them both
我们就把她们还给你
if you give up the Mortal Cup.
我不在乎她们
I don't care about either of them.
她们对我一点都不重要
They mean nothing to me.
你想杀掉她们也无妨
Kill them both if you like.
我的族人也想要圣杯
My people want the Cup.
不然你以为我在她们身边
Why do you think I've been
待了这么多年是为什么?
hanging around here all these years?
如果我找到圣杯...
Now, when I find the Cup...
我会占为己有
I'm gonna keep it.
你可以这样告诉华伦泰跟圆环会
And you can tell Valentine and the Circle that.
我并没有提到华伦泰
No one mentioned Valentine.
想也知道是他
You didn't have to.
- 听我说 - 不 你才听我说
- Listen to me. - No, you listen to me.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
妈... 妈...
Mom... Mom...
车诺比
你终于回来了
You've returned.
乔瑟琳 很抱歉必须用这种方式见面
I'm so sorry it had to be this way, Jocelyn.
我告诉过你们要毫发无伤带她回来
I told you to bring her back unharmed.
发生了什么?
What happened?
她喝了某种药水
A potion.
她一定长♥期♥受到某个巫师的庇护
She must have been under the protection of a warlock.
她跟异世界的人在一起
She was in league with the Downworlder,
藏身于蒙迪之中
hiding amongst the mundane.
懦夫
Coward.
乔瑟琳·费尔查德
Jocelyn Fairchild was able to
能躲过圆环会18年之久
hide from the Circle for 18 years.
你认为一个懦夫能做到这种事吗?
Do you think a coward is capable of something like that?
她所做的只是让自己
The only thing she's capable of is
闻起来像个蒙迪
smelling like a mundane.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
她背叛了圆环会
She betrayed the Circle.
我们凭什么要尊重她
She doesn't deserve our respect.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈...
Mom...
妈
Mom!
朵特
Dot.
他们抓走乔瑟琳了
They took Jocelyn.
是谁抓了我妈?
Who took her?
那帮反叛的暗影猎人在找圣杯
Rogue Shadowhunters searching for the Mortal Cup.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
想想看 克莱莉
Think, Clary.
你母亲和你说过关于一个杯子的事吗?
Did your mother ever talk to you about a cup?
一个非常重要的杯子
A very important cup.
那是一个金色的 像高脚杯一样的杯子
It's gold, almost like a chalice.
不 我不知道什么杯子 朵特
No! No, I don't know anything about a cup, Dot.
会不会在楼下那些古董里?
One of the antiquities downstairs?
不 那些里面没有
No, no, not those.
认真想想 克莱莉 这关系到乔瑟琳的性命
Think, Clary. This could save Jocelyn.
我无法思考 有人绑走了我妈
I can't think! Someone kidnapped my mother!
你比你想像的要强大得多 克莱莉·费芮
You know more than you think you do, Clary Fray.
喂 我救了你一命 你不说声谢谢吗?
What, no "thank you" for saving your life?
小心 那恶魔咬到你了
Careful. That demon got a piece of you.
- 恶魔? - 嗯
- Demons? - Yeah.
不然你以为 那个令人不舒服的恶心东西是什么?
What do you think that miserable, disgusting thing was?
我... 我以为那是朵特
I, uh... I thought it was Dot.
不 那是吞噬兽恶魔 他们会变形
No, Ravener demon, shapeshifter.
注:在原作当中会变形的是幻影恶魔,编剧把两者混合在一起了
注:在原作当中会变形的是幻影恶魔,编剧把两者混合在一起了
你一定是在开玩笑
You're just saying words now.
为什么...屋里在晃?
Why... why is the room swirling?
你中了恶魔的毒
Demon venom.
很糟吗?
It's that bad?
有我在就没事
I got you.
乔瑟琳 你终于回到我身边了
Jocelyn, you're back with me.
- 慢着 我不知道你是... - 我叫伊莎贝
- Wait, I don't know who you... - I'm Isabelle.
我头一次见到杰斯对蒙迪这么好奇...
I've never seen Jace so curious about a mundane...
或者说 心神不宁
or distracted.
就像你之前看到的
Like you saw earlier
我们这种工作 精神不集中是很危险的
distractions are dangerous in our line of work.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
杰斯是谁?
Who's Jace?
你真的对此所知甚少吗?
You really don't know much, do you?
我只知道几个疯子抓走了我妈
All I know is some psychos took my mother
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表