剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
How do you know they'll come back?
谁?亚历克和小莎?
Who? Alec and Izzy?
- 嗯 - 我们是一起长大的
- Yeah. - We were raised together.
他们就像我的兄弟姐妹
They're basically my brother and sister.
你知道亚历克不喜欢我 对吧?
You know Alec doesn't like me, right?
亚历克不喜欢任何人
Alec doesn't like anybody.
那他为什么要帮我?
Why would he help me?
你有听到他刚叫我什么吗?
Did you hear what he called me just then?
我们是"帕洛巴特"
We're parabatai.
没有任何一种人类间的联♥系♥ 可以与我和亚历克的关系相提并论
There's no human bond that compares to what Alec and I have.
注:帕洛巴特 - 一对并肩作战且关系紧密的战士,他们会在"议会"前发誓
愿意为对方牺牲生命并为对方画上帕洛巴特符印
注:帕洛巴特 - 一对并肩作战且关系紧密的战士,他们会在"议会"前发誓
愿意为对方牺牲生命并为对方画上帕洛巴特符印
我们的命是绑在一起的
We're bound together for life.
注:帕洛巴特 - 一对并肩作战且关系紧密的战士,他们会在"议会"前发誓
愿意为对方牺牲生命并为对方画上帕洛巴特符印
并不是所有暗影猎人都有帕洛巴特,他们实际上并不常见
一个暗影猎人必须在18岁前选择自己的帕洛巴特,超龄便不开放
为了保护对方 出生入死
Bound to fight together, to protect each other.
并不是所有暗影猎人都有帕洛巴特,他们实际上并不常见
一个暗影猎人必须在18岁前选择自己的帕洛巴特,超龄便不开放
并不是所有暗影猎人都有帕洛巴特,他们实际上并不常见
一个暗影猎人必须在18岁前选择自己的帕洛巴特,超龄便不开放
战斗中 我们的心跳频率同步
In battle, our hearts beat as one.
并不是所有暗影猎人都有帕洛巴特,他们实际上并不常见
一个暗影猎人必须在18岁前选择自己的帕洛巴特,超龄便不开放
如果我们其中之一死了
If one of us were to die...
另外一人的一部份也会随之死去
a part of the other would die inside as well.
他会来的 克莱莉
He'll be here, Clary.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你看起来是准备好了
You look ready.
我讨厌丢东西
I hate throwing things.
我不... 我讨厌死丢东西了
I don't... I literally hate throwing things.
就连在我自己的成年礼上
Even at my own Bar Mitzvah,
注:Bar Mitzvah 为犹太男孩满13岁所举♥行♥的成人仪式
注:Bar Mitzvah 为犹太男孩满13岁所举♥行♥的成人仪式
我也不会把口水纸团丢在灰色桌子上 我的意思是...
I wouldn't throw spitballs at a gray table. I mean...
注:Bar Mitzvah 为犹太男孩满13岁所举♥行♥的成人仪式
我也不会把口水纸团丢在灰色桌子上 我的意思是...
I wouldn't throw spitballs at a gray table. I mean...
我对上帝发誓 我不丢东西的
I would never throw things, honest to God!
噢天 你们不能说"上帝" 对吧?
Oh, God. You guys can't say God, right?
看在上帝的份上 你到底想说什么?
For God's sake, what are you trying to say?
我不是...我不是有意要丢那个东西的
I didn't... I didn't mean to throw that thing.
你当然是故意的 亲爱的 那就是你为何这么有趣的原因
Of course you did, darling. That's what makes you so amusing.
我不认为这有什么有趣
I don't find any of this amusing.
我也是 我真的很抱歉
Me neither. I can't say how sorry I am.
我可以付钱来让整件事...
I can pay to have the whole thing...
多谢
Thank you.
活人真是累人
The living are so exhausting.
但这个会很有用处
But this one will be useful.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不确定打破《公约》会是个好主意
I'm not sure breaking the Accords was the best idea.
请原谅我这么说
If you'll forgive me for saying so.
我原谅你 但我不同意
I'll forgive, but I won't agree.
你跟我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
克莱莉??费尔查德会为了她最亲爱的朋友...
Clary Fairchild will come after her dearest friend...
或者管他是什么 她会来的
or whatever he is.
我们所要做的就是把她弄到手
All we have to do is take her.
要嘛她手上有圣杯 要嘛我们会逼她说放在哪
Either she has the Cup or we'll make her tell us where it is.
她会把那些暗影猎人也一起带来
She'll bring those Shadowhunters with her.
他们进不了前门的
They won't get past the front door.
就算他们闯过了 我们人数也是他们的好几倍
Even if they do, we've got them vastly outnumbered.
你尝过暗影猎人的血吗?
Have you ever tasted Shadowhunter blood?
美味可口极了
It's heavenly.
我不知道 回到正题
I wouldn't know. Let's stick to the subject.
现在不是惹恼政委会的时机吧?
Isn't this the wrong time to be antagonizing the Clave?
要是华伦泰真的东山再起
They're our best hope
他们就是我们最大的希望
if Valentine really does make a comeback.
你以为我应付这些破事的经验比你多多久了?
How much longer have I been at this than you?
三四百...
Three, four-hundred...
你不必回答这个问题
You weren't supposed to answer that.
无需多说
Suffice to say,
她掌握了圣杯 便能掌控暗影世界
she who controls the Mortal Cup, controls the Shadow World.
他真是个可口的小东西
He's a tasty little morsel.
不是吗?
Don't you think?
知道巧克力吗?
Remember chocolates?
知道巧克力吗?
Remember chocolates?
有时最平凡无奇的糖衣 却有最美味的内馅
Sometimes the plainest candy shell has the tastiest center.
到时你就知道了
We'll see.
...我很乐意赔你一件全新的外套
...so I'd be happy to pay for a whole new jacket.
别担心 我的焦糖甜心
Don't worry, my little caramel.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be just fine.
梅里昂?
Meliorn?
伊沙贝
Isabelle.
想我了吗?
Have you missed me?
你知道我很想你
You know I have.
我以为你今晚会很忙
I thought you'd be busy tonight.
我唯一要忙的事就是你
The only thing I have to do is you.
真的吗?
Really?
你们怎么没去找华伦泰的女儿?
Why aren't you all out looking for Valentine's daughter?
我们没有在找
We're not looking.
所以你们找到她了?
So you found her?
那可不算是回答
That's not an answer.
这算吗?
Is this?
不 但已经够清楚了
No, but it's clear enough.
她手上有圣杯吗?
Does she have the Mortal Cup?
谁?
Who?
乔瑟琳的女儿
Jocelyn's daughter.
梅里昂 你在套我话吗?
Meliorn, are you trying to get information out of me?
是啊
Yes.
如果我也有问题要问你呢?
And if I had some questions for you?
我就得回答了
I'd have to answer.
你知道的
You know that.
仙灵无法说谎
Seelies can't lie.
但是他们可以回避
But they can evade.
或转移注意力
And distract.
对 他们当然可以
Yes, they certainly can.
你想在一间骑士酒吧打发时间?
You wanna kill time at a biker bar?
日出后我们才能对吸血鬼动手
We can't move on the vamps until sunrise.
再说 这里有我需要的东西
Plus, there's something I need in here.
- 一杯酒吗?- 我不喝酒
- What, a drink? - I don't drink.
我们得救出赛门 不是跟一群飙车族鬼混
We need to save Simon, not hang around a bunch of posers.
杰斯 这不好笑
Jace, it's not funny.
挺好笑的啊
It's kinda funny.
你不是该教我怎么对付吸血鬼吗?
Shouldn't you be teaching me to fight vampires or something?
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
看那边 你看到了什么?
Look over there. What do you see?
很多人
A lot of people.
女服务生 还有很多在亲热的人
Waitress, people making out.
注意那对情侣
Focus on the couple.
现在 集中精神看穿他们
Now, concentrate on seeing through.
看穿?
Through?
现实包含许多外层 你可以剥去它们
There are layers to reality. You can peel them away.
看见底下的暗影世界
See the Shadow World.
也许你可以
Maybe you can.
别光用你的眼睛
Don't just use your mind.
要身心完全投入
Use your whole self.
放轻松去看
Relax into it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他们是吸血鬼
They're vampires.
看那个家伙 他有样东西
Check out that guy. He's got something.
- 什么东西?跳蚤吗? - 就是现在
- What? Fleas? - Now, now.
去吧
Here you go.
赌你无法抵抗他的魅力
Bet you can't handle his charm.
魅力?你在开玩笑吗?
Charm? Are you kidding me?
你真的想要我帮你找到赛门吗?
You really wanna help find Simon?
快去 去赞美他的摩托车
Go on, go compliment him on his motorcycle.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表