剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
对我说谎吗
Lie to me?
克莱莉需要我们 霍奇 政委会在到处找她
Clary needs us, Hodge. The Clave is looking for her.
她可能身处险境
She could be in serious danger.
那样的话 还是在没有人发现你们离开前
Well, in that case, I'd make a timely exit
抓准时机赶紧开溜吧
before anyone of importance notices you're gone.
大恩大德 永世不忘
We won't forget this.
莉迪亚 等一下
Hold it. Lydia...
你确定要这么做吗
are you sure about this?
你真的觉得 如果我有其他选择
Do you think I'd be sending Meliorn to the Silent Brothers
我还会把梅里昂送到缄默长老那吗
if I thought there was another way?
你听说过我未婚夫...是怎么没命的吧
You heard about my fiance... how he died.
听过 是因为里约遭受恶魔袭击
Yeah, it was a demon attack in Rio.
但是他们从来没有透露过细节
They never released the details.
我们收到线报 恶魔可能会在嘉年华会上出现
We'd gotten intel about a demon threat at Carnival.
据说恶魔聚集在棚户区的一家具乐部里
The demons were reportedly at this club in the favela.
注:棚户原指巴西贫民区自行搭建的简陋建筑 现在也有贫民区的意思
但我们不清楚敌方数量
But we had no idea how many there were.
我们听说有个巫师在替他们办事...所以我们抓了他
We got word of a warlock on their payroll, so... we brought him in.
我的小队为了从他嘴里问出资讯
My team wanted to make him talk.
不管用上什么手段
Whatever it took,
他们都愿意 但是...
they were willing to do, but...
我不能让他们那么做
I wouldn't allow it.
我无法对那些刑求袖手旁观
I just couldn't stand by and watch the torture.
你做出了良心判断
You made a judgment call.
是错误判断
It was the wrong call.
我们贸然进攻
We went in blind.
结果少说有上百只恶魔正等着我们
And there had to have been 100 demons.
整个攻势溃不成军 然后约翰他...
The whole raid went sideways, and... John...
他就此牺牲了
That's how he died.
要是我当初有勇气 做出对的决定就好了
If only I just had the guts to do what needed to be done.
我不能重蹈覆辙
I can't make that mistake again.
我们应该用理智主导我们的决定 而不是情感
We rule with our heads, not with our hearts.
同意
Agreed.
我加入 任凭差遣
I'm in. Whatever you need.
你现在感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling now?
我在喝血 克莱莉
I'm drinking blood, Clary.
我知道 赛门 但是...
I know, Simon, but...
我从来都不想要变成这样
I never wanted any part of any of this.
被扯进什么暗影世界
The whole Shadow World.
我也不想
Neither did I.
至少你的身分地位崇高
At least you're a superior being.
我只是个异世界人
I'm a Downworlder.
好 至少我不再想要咬你了
Well... I don't wanna bite you anymore.
那很好
Well, that's good.
赛门 如果我是因为希望
Simon, what if I brought you back
你和我都变得与众不同 才把你带回来的呢
because I wanted us both to be different?
我是说 突然之间我有了个新身分
I mean, suddenly I was this new person, and...
但你还留在我们原本的世界
you were still living in our old world.
可能我只是...没办法抗拒...
Maybe I... I just couldn't fight this deep need for...
我们永远在一起的念头
For us to be together.
是啊
Yes.
听我说 如果你恨我 我可以理解
Look, I understand if you hate me now.
对你发怒?
Be angry with you?
没错
Yeah.
但是恨你
Hate you?
永远不会
Never.
我们接下来要怎么办呢
What's gonna happen to us?
路克和拉斐尔不能忍♥受对方
Luke and Raphael can't stand each other.
所有异世界人都鄙视暗影猎人
Every Downworlder seems to despise Shadowhunters.
你看不出这之间的鸿沟吗
Can't you see the divide?
不会存在我们之间
Not between us.
不会
No.
永远不会
Never.
看来你的骑士到了
It appears the cavalry has arrived.
建议你们走后门的楼梯
You'll wanna use the back stairs.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
感谢上帝 你没事
Thank God you're okay.
这就是你说的安全藏身处
So this is your safe hideout, huh?
你觉得政委会会找到这里来吗
Well, you think the Clave was gonna look here?
可以麻烦专心讨论一下眼前的事吗
Can we please focus on the matter at hand?
除非这里没人在乎政委会打算杀了梅里昂
Unless no one here cares that the Clave is planning on murdering Meliorn.
- 什么 - 他们认为梅里昂
- What? - They think Meliorn
对华伦泰和学院被攻击的事情有所隐瞒
has more information on Valentine and the attack than he's saying.
他们要把他带去缄默长老那里
They're taking him to the Silent Brothers.
我们要阻止他们
We have to stop them!
那就是我们的计划 克莱莉 营救并带回人♥质♥
That's the plan, Clary. Rescue and recovery.
我们速战速决 直接从卫兵手里带走他 谁都不会受伤
We get him from the guards, in and out, no one gets hurt.
你要我们对抗缄默长老
You want us to go up against the Silent Brothers,
还有暗影猎人的菁英分队?
and an elite Shadowhunter guard unit?
- 在完全没有后援的状况下? - 差不多是那样没错
- Without any backup? - Pretty much sums it up, yeah.
亚历克不来吗
Is Alec coming?
不 这次不会
No. Not this time.
如果他们会这样对待仙灵 那所有异世界人都有危险
If they're doing this to Seelies, no Downworlder is safe.
但如果我们想在不被发现的状况下进去 我们必须找人帮忙
But we can't go in alone, not if we don't want to be detected.
我的狼群会追踪那支分队 引开他们的注意
My pack will track the unit, create a distraction.
我建议联合吸血鬼...但我不觉得他们会合作
I would suggest vampires, but... I doubt they'll cooperate.
虽然我一点都不想同意赛门
As much as I hate to agree with Simon,
但吸血族真的不喜欢什么团队合作
vamps aren't exactly team players.
让我跟拉斐尔谈谈
Let me talk to Raphael.
我应该可以说服他
I think I can persuade him.
我们要提供仙灵一个结盟的机会
We're offering an alliance with the Seelies.
还有狼人
And the werewolves.
我们凭什么相信你
Why should we believe you?
你们杀了我们的族人 侵门踏户
You killed our people. You violated our home.
是你们先绑♥架♥了一个蒙迪 记得吗
You kidnapped a mundane, remember?
- 当之无愧 - 听我说
- That was me. - Look...
你那时只是服从卡蜜儿的命令
you were just following Camille's orders.
她违反了《公约》
She violated the Accords.
你是个完全不同的领导者
You are a different kind of leader.
而我们是新一世代的暗影猎人
We are a new generation of Shadowhunters.
相信生命皆平等
We believe everyone can be equal.
但首先我们必须联合起来对付华伦泰
But we have to work together to stop Valentine.
确保政委会不会重蹈覆辙
And to ensure the Clave doesn't repeat past mistakes.
你怎么想
What do you say?
这个决定需要全体共识
This decision requires a consensus.
我支持
I vote yes.
不错嘛 我们的小朋友先说话了
Well, well, well, baby's first words.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret them.
如果我们这位新成员向他的新首领宣誓效忠
If our newest member pledges his loyalty to his new leader
并且加入我们的族群
and joins our clan...
我们就答应与你们并肩作战
we'll all stand beside you.
赛门不是你的筹码
Simon's not a pawn.
不 我当然不是
No... I'm not.
- 但我接受这个协议 - 赛门 你在说什么
- But I accept your deal. - Simon, what are you doing?
不计代价保护整个异世界
Whatever it takes to protect the Downworld.
现在我也是其中一份子了
It's my world now.
我们加入
Then we're in.
这里看起来不像骨城啊
This does not look like the City of Bones.
这是给异世界人的专属入口
This is the Downworlders entrance.
骨城还有一条仆人专用通道 真是贴心啊
The City of Bones has a service entrance. Perfect!
希望我这次不会像上次那么倒楣
I hope I have better luck here than I did last time.
我说说而已嘛
I'm just saying.
大家都清楚各自的任务了吗
Everyone knows what to do?
就定位之后立刻传简讯通知
Text when you're in position.
待在这
Stay.
- 乖狗狗 - 有种咬我
- Good dog. - Bite me.
- 打个滚 - 装死
- Roll over. - Play dead.
喔嘿
Boom!
够了 你们够了
Hey, enough! Enough!
我们现在在同一条船上
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表