剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
不要这样做 嗯
No, don't do that. Um...
如果有必要 我早就打给路克了
If we needed to, I would have called Luke.
我只是想知道他有没有事
I just want to know if he's all right.
我有碰到他
I saw him.
噢 老天 真的吗 在哪里
Oh, my God. You did? Where?
他在哪里 他还好吗
Where is he? Is he okay?
不好 不太好
No. Not exactly.
是毒品吗 虽然他否认了 但--
Is it drugs? I mean, he said that it wasn't, but...
呃 不是毒品 唔
Uh, no, it's not drugs. Um...
克莱莉
Clary...
不管是什么 我都能够接受
Whatever it is, I can handle it.
好吧 听着 真♥相♥就是...
Okay, look, the truth is...
搞什么...
What...
你想怎样
What are you doing?
我不知道 好吗 这真的很难开口
I don't know. Okay, this is really hard.
说话小心点
Be careful.
我会的
I will.
赛门在母亲节送了这个给我
Simon got this for me for Mother's Day.
你知道的 因为他是我的小猴子
You know, 'cause he's my little... monkey.
克莱莉 万一他有什么不测 我真的不知道该怎么办
Clary, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to him.
在我失去他爸爸后
Rebecca and Simon, they're all I have.
我一直和蕾贝卡还有赛门相依为命
After I lost their father...
不过你要说什么
But you were saying?
要告诉我真♥相♥?
To tell me the truth...
我不喜欢她
I'm not a fan.
- 你妒忌了?- 才没有
- Jealous? - No.
可能有点
Maybe.
她到底怎么抓到那根箭的
How the hell did she catch that arrow?
我有东西要给你看
I have something you need to see.
玉狼餐馆遭到袭击
Something attacked the Jade Wolf.
狼人总部?你从哪里--
The werewolves' headquarters? Where did you...
你从哪里打听到的
Where did you get these?
纽约狼群的首领通知我
Leader of the New York wolf pack.
你跟路西恩??奎马克是朋友?一个前圆环会成员?
You're friends with Lucian Graymark? An ex-Circle member?
不如我们派伊莎贝和亚历克到现场调查?
How about we send Isabelle and Alec to investigate?
- 我敢说这件事一定跟-- - 华伦泰有关
- I'm sure this is linked to... - Valentine.
我必须亲自确认
I need to see it for myself.
你们来还是不来?
Are you coming or what?
克莱莉
Clary...
说好的计划呢
what happened to the plan?
跟她说赛门不会回家
Tell her that Simon's not coming home.
我尽力了 好吗
I tried, okay?
我就是 说不出口
I just... I can't.
我还没准备放弃赛门
I'm not ready to just give up on Simon.
你可否冷静下来想一下你在干什么
Would you stop for a second, think about what you're doing?
我有 好不好 杰斯
I am, Jace, okay?
但我的大脑叫我去做理智的事
It's like my brain is telling me to do one thing
但我又按捺不住自己的心 然后
and my heart another and...
好的 听着
Okay. Look...
从前有个小男孩
there was a boy...
他父亲在他六岁生日买♥♥了一只猎鹰给他
and his father bought him a falcon for his sixth birthday.
你要现在跟我讲故事?
Are you seriously telling me a story right now?
拜托 听我说
Please, just listen.
他父亲要他去驯服猎鹰
His father told him to tame the bird.
让它听话
Make it obedient.
那太疯狂了
That's crazy.
但是男孩却和猎鹰朝夕相处
And the boy would spend every day with that falcon.
猎鹰会抓伤他
It would scratch at him.
害他流血
Make him bleed.
但到最后
But eventually...
男孩得到了猎鹰的信任
he earned its trust.
男孩带着猎鹰到父亲面前
He brought the bird to his father,
让父亲看见猎鹰飞回他身边
to show him that the bird would come back to him.
他以为父亲会为他感到骄傲
He thought his father would be proud.
他有感到骄傲 对吧
And he was, right?
不 克莱莉
No, Clary.
他父亲带走猎鹰 并掐断了它的脖子
His father took the falcon and snapped its neck.
好吧 这是我听过最烂的故事
Okay, that is the worst story I have ever heard.
重点不在这里
You're missing the point.
没错 那个男孩伤心欲绝
Yes... the boy was devastated.
但他发现他父亲是对的
But he realized his father was right.
他要做的是驯服猎鹰
He was told to tame the bird...
不是对它产生感情
not to love it.
所以你必须理性行事
That's why you have to listen to your head.
要是我随着自己的意愿做事
If I listened to my heart...
我永远不可能执行任务
I'd never be able to do my job.
暗影猎人守则第三条
Third rule of Shadowhunting...
感情会蒙蔽理智
emotions cloud judgment.
杰斯 如果...
Jace, if...
如果成为一个暗影猎人代表我得变得冷漠无情
if being a Shadowhunter means that I have to be dead inside...
我可不太想变成暗影猎人
I'm not sure I want to be one.
我看得出为什么伊德瑞斯的女生都嚷着要见你
I can see why all the girls in Idris are clamoring to meet you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有谣言说你想安定下来
Rumor has it you're looking to settle down...
- 成家立室 - 该死的
- get married. - Damn it.
我猜这大概不是你的主意吧
Let me guess. Not your idea?
完全不是
Not even close.
我父母也试过替我相亲
My parents tried to set me up, too.
最后怎么了
And how'd that work out?
他们失败了
Not well for them.
我选择走自己的路
I made my own path.
嫁给一生挚爱
Married the love of my life...
约翰??绿山
John Monteverde.
我们原本打算一起管理里斯本学院
Together we were going to run the Lisbon Institute.
但约翰遭到杀害
And then John was killed.
一切都毁于一旦
Everything was ripped away.
我的爱人 我梦想的工作
My love, my dream job...
给你个建议
Piece of advice...
从事这种工作
In this line of work,
你能爱上的只有你的工作
the only thing worth falling in love with is the work itself.
莉迪亚 我很...
Lydia, I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他有弃民的特征
It's got some characteristics of a Forsaken.
曾经是人类
It was human.
曾被刻上符印
It was runed.
我不知道
I don't know.
它比起一般弃民♥意♥志更集中 杀意更坚定
It was more focused, more determined.
它看似是有目的地发动攻击
It attacked like it had a plan.
再说 一般弃民不会这么难杀死
Plus, a normal Forsaken wouldn't have been so hard to kill.
我们出动五匹狼才把它制♥服♥
It took five wolves to take that thing down.
这种状况前所未见
Never seen anything like it.
我们会把尸体带回学院 做一个完整的解剖
We'll take the body back to the Institute, do a full autopsy.
喂 等等 我知道是我通知你们的
Oh, hold up. I get that I called you...
事实上 通知的是亚历克
Actually, I called Alec.
但我并不想看到有人一来就擅自接手调查
But what I didn't want is someone to come down here and just take over.
没错 那是她的作风
Yeah, that's kind of her thing.
听着 我知道我看起来 很难相处
Look, I know I can come across... abrasive.
但我们都站在同一阵线
But we're all on the same side here.
大家都同意吧
Can we agree on that?
学院有资源
The Institute has the resources
可以找出这是什么生物
to find out what this thing is.
我们有病理学鉴定专家
We have an expert forensic pathologist.
受过严格训练 对所有暗影世界的生物无一不晓
Highly trained in all the creatures of the Shadow World.
你们这里有吗
Do you have one here?
在一间 呃 中国餐馆?
In this, uh, Chinese restaurant?
好 算你厉害
Fine. You win.
鉴定结果出炉记得联络我
Just let me know what you find.
你觉得华伦泰是幕后黑手?
You think Valentine was behind this?
毫无疑问 这就是他的所为
No question. It's definitely his work.
你觉得他的目标是什么
What do you think he's after?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表