剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Valentine's dead and the Circle died with him.
怎么了
what's happening?
我立过誓 不能再提起我们的所作所为
I swore a vow never to speak of what we did.
圣廷用这种方式确保我不违反誓言
This is the Clave's way of making sure I keep that vow.
我们不能折磨他 杰斯
We can't torture him, Jace.
还有其他知情人吗
Is there anyone else we can ask?
如果集团真的卷土重来
If the Circle really is back...
还绑走了乔斯琳
and they've taken Jocelyn...
我们的领袖 集团的领袖
Our leader... our leader of the Circle
是瓦伦丁·摩根斯特恩
was Valentine Morgenstern
我们原以为他同其他暗影猎人一样 保护人类
We thought he wanted to protect humans, like all Shadowhunters.
但我们不曾料到
But we never realized the lengths
瓦伦丁要的远不止这些
which Valentine was willing to go...
他想牺牲人类
the people he was willing to sacrifice.
如果当初瓦伦丁的计划成功了 大部分人类都会因此丧命
Most of humanity would die if we carried out Valentine's plan.
可是我 我还是不明白
But I... I still don't understand.
这跟我母亲有什么关系
How does my mother relate to any of this?
乔斯琳也曾经是集团的成员
Jocelyn was a member of the Circle as well.
不可能
No.
我不信 我母亲 她
I can't believe it. My mother, she
但乔斯琳离开了集团
The important thing is that Jocelyn left the Circle.
所以那些都不重要了
And so none of this even matters,
因为瓦伦丁在很多年前就葬身于火海
because Valentine died in a fire years ago.
霍奇 霍奇
Hodge. Hodge.
抱歉 我们不能让你忍♥受这种痛苦
I'm sorry, but we can't ask you to do this.
克拉丽 我们没有别的办法
Clary, we don't have a choice.
你能理解的 霍奇 对吗
You understand that, Hodge, right?
杰斯
Jace...
说得对
is right.
瓦伦丁差点摧毁了整个暗影世界
Valentine nearly destroyed the Shadow World
也差点摧毁了全人类
and humanity along with it.
如果他拿到了圣杯
If he'd gotten the Cup
等等
Wait a minute.
我母亲告诉我她把什么东西♥藏♥起来了
My mother told me she hid something from someone.
如果是圣杯
If it's this Cup--
克拉丽 圣杯是暗影世界里最重要的圣物
Clary, the Mortal Cup is the most important object in the Shadow World.
谁拥有圣杯 谁就能创造出暗影猎人
Whoever possesses it can create more Shadowhunters.
如果被坏人拿到了
And in the wrong hands...
就能控制恶魔
control demons.
如果乔斯琳从瓦伦丁手里拿走了圣杯
If Jocelyn hid the Cup from Valentine,
那她现在的处境必定十分危险
then she's in more danger than you can possibly imagine.
霍奇
Hodge.
我不想让你遭受这些痛苦
I hate to make you suffer like this.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你母亲只是想保护你
Your mother was only trying to protect you.
而现在 你必须保护她
And now you must protect her.
阻止瓦伦丁
Stop Valentine...
在他把我们都毁灭之前
before he destroys us all.
克拉丽
Clary, but...
- 克拉丽 你能冷静些吗 - 冷静?
- Clary, look, will you just calm down? - Calm down?
你说真的吗 冷静?
Really, calm down?
杰斯 也许你是那种毫无感情的敢死队特种兵 但是
Okay, Jace, you might be some kind of emotionless G.I.Joe, but
什么特种兵
What is a G.I. Joe?
就是不懂人类情感的士兵
A soldier who doesn't understand human emotions,
他们不懂失去是什么感觉
who doesn't know what it's like to lose someone,
不懂失去母亲是什么感觉
to lose your own mother.
你说得没错 我从未见过我母亲
You're right. I never knew my mother.
对不起
I didn't know.
所以说
That's precisely my point.
你对这些一无所知
You don't know anything about this.
你不了解我 不了解我的人生
You don't know about me, you don't know about my life...
但是在暗影世界
...but in the Shadow World,
不经过训练 没有计划就等于送死
no training and no plan gets you killed.
我们现在知道瓦伦丁回来了 意欲抢走圣杯
Okay, so we know that Valentine is back and wants the Cup,
而且认为在我母亲手里
and for some reason he thinks my mother has it.
有可能吗
Could she?
圣杯在她手里?
Have the Cup?
不知道
I don't know.
克拉丽 你认识如尼文 你画过如尼文
Look, Clary, you know about runes. You've drawn them.
你 你应该知道点什么 好好想想 拜托
You... you know something. Think, please.
我试过了 杰斯 但是我脑海里一片空白
I've tried, Jace, okay? It's just this empty blackness.
你的记忆被消除了
Your memory's been wiped.
怎么可能
That's not possible.
- 有可能吗 - 当然
- Is it? - Absolutely...
如果你认识巫师
if you know a warlock.
巫师?
A warlock?
没错 巫师 克拉丽
Yeah, a warlock, Clary.
他们是永生不死的半人半魔
Immortal beings, they're half-demon, half-human.
有时候他们的手指会发光
Sometimes their fingers spark.
多萝西娅 我妈妈的助手
Dot, my mom's assistant,
当她在墙上变出门来的时候 手指上有紫光
her hands had this purple glow when she opened the wall
我妈妈把我推进去 然后我就到了警♥察♥局
and my mom pushed me through and I ended up at the police station.
那是移空门
That was a Portal.
多萝西娅肯定是巫师 只有巫师才能变出移空门
Dot must have been a warlock. Only warlocks can create them.
等一下 你是说 如果我们找到真正的多萝西娅
Wait, so you're saying if we find the real Dot,
她就能帮我们找到圣杯 并把我妈妈救出来吗
she could help us find the Cup and get my mom back?
只要她不是瓦伦丁的人
Unless she's working for Valentine.
但那样更好
Even better.
她就能带我们找到瓦伦丁
She'll lead us right to him.
西蒙跑哪儿去了
Where's Simon?
克拉丽在哪 她怎么了
Where's Clary? What happened to her?
我用移空门把她送到你那儿
We sent her through a Portal to you.
你把她送进移空门? 她一个人?
You sent her through a Portal? Alone?
她有可能会掉进牢房♥里
She could be in limbo.
我当时顾不得那么多了
Well, I didn't have much of a choice.
我得留下帮乔斯琳对付瓦伦丁的爪牙
I stayed to help Jocelyn fight Valentine's men
而且我还被扔到了窗外
and I got thrown through a plate glass window.
要不是我给房♥子施魔法
Who do you think glamoured the house
早就惊动那帮盲呆警♥察♥了
so that the mundane police wouldn't be alerted?
克拉丽在哪儿 乔斯琳又在哪儿
Where's Clary? And where's Jocelyn?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我把克拉丽送到警♥察♥局了
All I know is that I sent Clary to the police station.
送到你那儿
To you.
你拿这些东西究竟想干什么
And what exactly are you doing with all that stuff?
我不能让任何人找到克拉丽
I can't have anybody tracking Clary.
包括你
Including you.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思就是 我要把这些东西
It means that this stuff is going back
带回警局 以防万一
to the station with me, where it's safe.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去找克拉丽 集团的下一个目标就是她
To find Clary. They'll come for her next.
现在只有马格纳斯·贝恩能帮上忙
If anyone can help, it's Magnus Bane.
- 多萝西娅 - 怎么
- Dot. - What?
不能相信任何人
You can't trust anybody.
你说得对
You're absolutely right.
所以说 如果普通人类碰到如尼文
So, um... what happens to humans if they're...
会怎样
runed?
通常会丧命
They usually die.
有时候会发疯
Sometimes they go crazy.
如果真的变成那样 他们就成了弃魔
When that happens, we call them the Forsaken.
- 我们就会杀了他们 - 这样啊
- Then we kill them. - Right.
那克拉丽脖子上的如尼文
So the rune on Clary's neck...
那是治愈如尼文
A healing rune.
杰斯是为了保住她的性命
Jace used it to save her life.
所以杰斯知道她是暗影猎人喽
So Jace knew she was a Shadowhunter?
八♥九♥不离十
He was almost certain.
你要去哪儿
Where could you possibly be going?
去找克拉丽 保护她免受杰斯伤害
To get Clary, to protect her from Jace.
杰斯为什么会伤害她
And why would she need protection from Jace?
杰斯可是终极守护者
He's the ultimate protector.
到底杰斯有什么特别之处
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表