剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我的私人歇脚处
My own pied-a-terre.
我能带你去那里
I can take you there...
但你得先把我弄出去
but you'll have to get me out of here first.
不然你就留我在这里 永远也拿不到书
Or you can leave me in here, and never get the book.
完全看你
Totally up to you.
- 你跑去哪了 - 我要去追华伦泰
- Where the hell are you? - I'm going after Valentine.
去帮克莱莉吧
Go help Clary.
你简直疯了 好吗
You're acting crazy. All right?
不论华伦泰跟你说了什么 都不是真的
Whatever Valentine's telling you, it's not true.
事实就在眼前 亚历克
That's just it, Alec.
是真的
It is true.
他是我父亲
He's my father.
他教我怎么战斗 而不是做个弱者
He taught me how to fight. Not to be weak.
你不能让他就此操控你 这不是你
You can't let him control you like this. This isn't you!
这就是我
It is me.
我一直如此
It's always been me.
他把我训练成一名杀手
He raised me to be a killer.
现在我要让他后悔
Now I'm gonna make him regret it.
去帮克莱莉吧
Go help Clary.
- 她需要你 - 不 不 不 不
- She needs you. - No. No. No, no.
你不需要这样做 好吗
You don't have to do this. All right?
你不是个... 杰斯?
You're not a... Jace?
华伦泰在哪里
Where's Valentine?
为什么你不自己问他
Why don't you ask him yourself?
我看到你拿走戒指
I saw you take the ring.
然后自投罗网吗
And walk into a trap?
我可不这样想
I don't think so.
告诉我我需要知道的事情
Tell me what I need to know...
否则你会失去另一只手
or you're gonna lose the other hand...
一次一根指头
one finger at a time.
你跟你父亲一模一样
You're just like your father.
那你就知道 若你不回答我的问题
Then you know how slow your death will be
你会受尽多少折磨才缓慢死去
if you don't answer my questions.
华伦泰在哪里
Where's Valentine?
好了
Okay.
赛门 六点了 太阳快升起了
Simon, it's 6:00 a.m. The sun's almost up.
没问题的 我们会去楼下
No problem. We'll go downstairs
然后从隧♥道♥出去 来吧
and take the tunnels out. Come on.
想去哪里
Going somewhere?
拉斐尔
Raphael.
你该待在里面
You should have stayed put.
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you.
我 我想现在放她回棺材已经来不及了
I... I guess it's too late to put her back in the box?
恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
我们的联盟到此为止
Our alliance is finished.
公约或许禁止杀害蒙迪
The Accords may prohibit killing mundanes,
但没说不能烧死吸血鬼
but they say nothing about sunburned vampires.
赛门背叛了我们 跟卡蜜儿一样
Simon's betrayed us... just as Camille did.
他们该受到相同的处分 再会
They deserve the same fate. Adios
杀了他们
Kill them.
你们不是吧
Seriously, guys?
典型的吸血鬼
Typical vampire...
总是低估暗影猎人
always underestimating a Shadowhunter.
早知道我就留在棺材里 还比较舒适
I think I'd have been better off just staying in the coffin.
但你没有 我们救你出来了
But you didn't. We got you out.
事实上 是我救你出来的
Technically, I got you out.
-知道了 -现在 告诉我们书在哪里
-Noted. -Now, tell us where the book is.
耐性呀 亲爱的
Patience, my dear...
够了 就算我们救你出来
Enough! Just because we got you out
也不代表我不会在这里杀了你
doesn't mean I won't kill you right here.
我还有一个条件
There's still one more thing I require of...
赛门
Simon.
蜕变令状
A Writ of Transmutation.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
一份写明你请她把你变成吸血鬼的文件
A document stating you asked her to turn you into a vampire.
当然要用你的血签署封印
Signed and sealed in your blood, of course.
你还没要够我的血吗
Haven't you had enough of my blood?
永远不够
Never.
而我绝对不想让政委会
And I definitely don't want the Clave
诬陷我杀害蒙迪
to falsely accuse me of killing mundanes.
你想赛门赦免你?
You want Simon to pardon you?
没门
No way.
你杀了赛门
You killed Simon.
我们所能做的只有杀死你
The least we could do is return the favor.
但是 一旦我灰飞烟灭
And yet... the second I go up in smoke,
你找到那本宝贝书的希望也会化为乌有
so does any hope of you finding your precious book.
没关系
It's okay.
我们要怎么拿到那份文件
So where do we get this document?
我无法想像你竟还有朋友
I can't imagine you have many friends left.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
所以 马格努斯 过了多久了
So, Magnus, how long has it been?
一百年?一百五十年?
One hundred? One hundred fifty years?
一百三十♥八♥年♥ 真奇怪 我不想念你
One hundred and thirty-eight. Oddly, I haven't missed you.
你当然有 我的宝贝
Of course you have, my love.
好了 你俩等会再聚旧
All right, you two can catch up later.
现在 我们要找白书
Right now, we need to find the Book of the White.
而你会找到 不过不是无偿服务
And you will, but not without payment.
你应该比所有人都清楚
You of all people should understand that.
当然
Of course.
你的要求是什么
And what is it you require?
一份清白的案底
A clean slate.
她想要一份"是她把我变成吸血鬼”的令状
She wants a Writ of Turning-Me-Into-A-Vampire.
我们需要你去草拟
And we need you to draft it.
我还以为我已经摆脱你了呢
I thought I was done with you.
我们永远不会摆脱对方的
We'll never be done with each other.
我去请求支援
I'm gonna call for backup.
赛门 能跟你谈谈吗
Simon, can I talk to you for a minute?
你不用经历这种事
You don't have to go through with this.
如果你想刺穿卡蜜儿的心脏
If you want to go out there and stake Camille through the heart,
我会按着她让你动手的
I will hold her down while you do it.
我已经不在乎那个了
I don't even care about that anymore.
没有事情比乔瑟琳重要 我们要唤醒她
Nothing matters but Jocelyn. We have to wake her up.
她很爱你
She loves you so much.
她就像是我第二个妈妈
She was always kind of like a second mom to me.
记得那次她送我忍♥者蛙的未开封版吗
Remember when she got me that sealed copy of Battletoads?
注:《忍♥者蛙》是一款由Rare公♥司♥制♥作♥、Tradewest发行的动作游戏
嗯
Yeah.
我甚至不在乎她打开了
I didn't even care that she opened it.
她只是想看我们玩
She just wanted to watch us play.
但赛门 卡蜜儿很危险
But Simon, Camille's dangerous.
如果你签了这份东西 我们只会放她出去再度大肆杀戮
If you sign this thing, we'll just be setting her free to kill again.
不会
No.
她连华伦泰一半都不如
She's not half as bad as Valentine.
你的妈妈曾经击败过他
Your mom beat him once.
如果华伦泰有什么弱点 她一定知道
If Valentine has a weakness, she knows it.
又或者...她就是他的弱点
Or... maybe she is it.
但至少我们得先找出来才知道
But... we have to at least find out.
看来不只我需要我妈
I guess it's not just me that needs my mom.
整个暗影世界都需要她
It's all of us.
你还在气我跟那个短命的小俄♥罗♥斯♥人调情吗
You're still upset by my dalliance with that short-lived Russian?
气你吗 才没有
Upset? No.
我一百多年前就放下对你的任何感觉了
I gave up feeling anything for you over a century ago.
爱情转瞬即逝
Love is fleeting.
当你是永生的时候更是如此
Even more so when you're immortal.
真爱不渝
And yet true love cannot die.
但人类会死
But people can.
人类不是你能拿来娱乐的玩物
People are more than just toys for your amusement.
你都几百岁了还是这么天真
Hundreds of years old and still so naive.
就算找到真爱 你也不知道该怎么办
You wouldn't know what to do with love if you found it.
还是说你觉得你已经找到了呢
Or do you think you already have?
天使之血
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表