剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Believe me when I tell you
找回你的记忆是我们唯一
that finding your memories is our only
能够抢回圣杯的方法
shot at getting the Mortal Cup back.
但是...看看我这副样子...
But... Look at me...
我愿意在你身上赌一把
I'm willing to take that chance on you.
杰斯 我需要你 那个蒙迪要走了
Jace, I need you. The mundie's leaving.
赛门?他不能走
Simon? He can't leave.
他可以 而且他确实要走
He can and he is.
除非你想把他绑起来留住他
Unless you wanna tie him down and restrain him?
我得阻止他
I have to stop him.
小莎 去叫醒亚历克和霍奇
Izzy, go wake Alec and Hodge.
我们也许有了一条圣杯的线索
We might have a lead on the Mortal Cup.
为什么一个蒙迪可以这么讨人厌?
How can one mundane be such a pain in my ass?
赛门 你在做什么?
Simon, what are you doing?
我已经告诉伊莎贝了 他们不能把我当囚犯一样关在这
I already told Isabelle, they can't keep me prisoner here.
囚犯?等等 什么...赛门
Prisoner? Wait, what... Simon!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要回家 克莱莉
I'm going home, Clary.
如果你还没完全听信他们的蠢话
And if you haven't already completely drunk their Kool-Aid,
注:Drinking the Kool-Aid 指一个人盲目地听信别人的话,别人说什么就信什么
注:Drinking the Kool-Aid 指一个人盲目地听信别人的话,别人说什么就信什么
-那就跟我一起走 -你知道我不能
- then you're coming with me. - You know I can't.
你当然可以 这里...不安全
Yes, you can, it's... It's not safe here.
事实上 这里是对她最安全的地方了
In fact, this is the safest place she could possibly be.
你不要跟我说话 美国队长
You don't get to talk to me, Captain America.
事实上 我才是有份量的人 我想说什么就说什么
Considering I'm the guy with the weapons, I get to say what I want.
-好啊 冲着我来啊 -认真的?
- Okay, come at me, bro! - Oh, yeah?
-对 -你有什么毛病?
- Yeah! - Hey, what is your problem?
他就是我的毛病
He's my problem!
他简直就是高中时期的寇克??迪普莱西
He's just like Kirk Duplesse from high school.
你记得他吗?方下巴的混♥蛋♥一个
Do you remember him? Total jerk with the square jaw.
闻起来像香体喷雾 到处霸凌别人
Smelled like body spray, always bullying people.
你可以不要多管闲事吗?就这么一次?
Why don't you do your own homework? Just once, yeah?
我可以照顾我自己
I can take care of myself.
我不会再救他第二次
I'm not saving his ass a second time...
杰斯 够了
Really, Jace?
赛门 嘿...
Simon! Hey...
-赛门... 赛门 -干嘛?
- Simon... Hey! Simon. - What?
你被吸血鬼绑♥架♥过 记得吗
You were kidnapped by vampires, okay?
所以你该知道外面有多危险
You of all people should know how dangerous it is out there.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
你不是唯一一个有危险的人
Hey, you're not the only one who's in danger.
好吗?如果你现在回家 你会害你妈妈
All right? If you go home right now, you're putting your mother,
你姊姊 甚至莫琳都会有生命危险
and your sister, and even Maureen at risk.
-想想他们 -我是在想
- Think about them. - I am thinking about them.
-是吗? -是啊
- Are you? - Yeah.
如果你说过的 有关?影世界的事是真的
Because if everything you've said about the Shadow World's true,
他们已经处在危险中了 我要回家保护他们
they're already in danger, and I need to be home to protect them.
赛门...
Simon...
跟我走
Come with me.
我们可以睡我家 然后把一切弄清楚
We can crash at my place. We can figure all this out.
你不知道我有多想回到以前那样
You have no idea how much I want to go back to the way things were.
-和你 和我妈在一起 还有... -克莱莉
- To be with you and my mom and... - Clary.
我们已经互相支持大半辈子了
We've had each other's backs our whole lives.
我们从来就不需要其他人
We've never needed anyone.
让我帮你 我们不...
Let me help you. We don't...
我们不需要这些人
We don't need these people.
赛门...
Simon...
我不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how to explain this, okay?
但是我觉得... 我觉得我属于他们
But I think... I think these are my people.
讯息收到 清楚明白
Message received, loud and clear.
赛门
Simon!
马格努斯??贝恩
Magnus Bane.
他已经超过三百多岁了
He's over 300 years old.
而且 如你所见
And, as you can see,
他每个世纪都不会停止寻欢作乐
he's not exactly shied away from the pleasures of every century.
他的品味既精致优雅...
His tastes are both exquisite...
又荒诞浮夸
and quite excessive.
他看起来就像是?影世界的大卫??库塔
He looks like the Downworld's David Guetta.
注:大卫??库塔 - 世界知名DJ
库塔本来就是异世界人
Guetta's already a Downworlder.
吸血鬼
Vampire?
你有见过他出现在日光下吗?
Ever seen him in the daylight?
你俩可以专心点吗?
Can you two focus?
这不是在开玩笑
This is not a joke.
看来有人欠教训
Someone needs to get slayed.
亚历克说的对
Alec's right.
马格努斯是我所知最强大的巫师之一
Now, Magnus is one of the most powerful warlocks I've ever known.
他对?影猎人极度不信任
He has a deep mistrust of Shadowhunters.
那他干嘛帮我妈取走我的记忆?
Well, then why did he help my mom remove my memories?
她不也是?影猎人?
Isn't she a Shadowhunter?
是的 最优秀的之一
Yes, one of the best.
不过"帮"可能不是最精确的字眼
But "help" might not be the most accurate word.
所以马格努斯为乔瑟琳提供服务了?
Now, did Magnus provide a service for Jocelyn?
也许
Perhaps.
但更可能的是 你母亲
But more than likely, your mother paid
为了他的魔法付了一大笔钱
Magnus handsomely for his magic.
巫师帮助任何人做任何事
Warlocks usually require payment
通常都是要收费的
before they help anyone with anything.
政委会说 自从华伦泰开始猎捕巫师后
Word from the Clave is that most of the warlocks have gone into hiding
他们多半都躲起来了
since Valentine began hunting them.
华伦泰一定在找某个巫师 把乔瑟琳...
Valentine must be searching for the warlock, where did Jocelyn...
霍奇 你的符印 你还好吧?
Hodge, your rune. You okay?
-所以我们要怎么找马格努斯? -我们不用找
- So how do we find Magnus? - We don't.
他会主动上门的
Magnus finds us.
我们要在一个受保护的地方 设计一场会面
We'll set up a meeting, somewhere protected.
引诱他出来
Lure him out of hiding.
而且我知道可以在哪干这件事
And I know exactly where we do it.
一个异世界狂欢派对
A Downworld rave.
-干得好 小莎 -你怎么知道有这个?
- Nice, Izzy. - And where'd you get that?
我在监视异世界人的时候知道的
During my surveillance of the Downworlders.
就我所知 马格努斯喜欢参加派对
From what I hear, Magnus likes to party.
华伦泰试图杀他 他不可能去
He'll never go for it. Not with Valentine trying to kill him.
他当然会
Of course he will.
他会悄悄混进来 躲在不起眼的角落
He'll blend in. Hide in plain sight.
-我不知道 这似乎... -相信我
- I don't know, it's seems... - Trust me.
能让马格努斯离开他的藏身处的
If Magnus is coming out of hiding,
肯定会是年度最盛大的派对之一
he's going to one of the biggest parties of the year.
千万别低估马格努斯的享乐主义
Never underestimate Magnus' hedonism.
或他的贪欲
Or his greed.
跟我来
Come with me.
那是真的吗?
Is that real?
四克拉无烧缅♥甸♥红宝石
A four-karat, unheated Burmese ruby.
注:无烧 - 烧和无烧是宝石级别刚玉的一种优化方法,通过对宝石加热提升它的净度和色彩
而这副项链对马格努斯??贝恩有特别的意义
And this necklace has special meaning to Magnus Bane
这原本是他送给他当时的情人卡蜜儿??白考特的礼物
as it was a gift from him to his then lover, Camille Belcourt.
什么 卡蜜儿跟马格努斯曾经是恋人?
What, Camille and Magnus were lovers?
巫师处处留情
Warlock gets around.
马格努斯在1857年 用相当于他伦敦公♥寓♥的价格买♥♥了这副项链
Magnus bought it in 1857 for the price of his London townhouse.
现在 这枚宝石上被施加了一道咒语
Now, the jewel is enchanted by a spell
能够警告穿戴的人有恶魔出现
that alerts the wearer to the presence of demons.
它好美
It's so beautiful.
马格努斯一直很想再见到这条项链
Magnus has longed to reunite with this necklace.
把项链给他
Offer it to him.
也许他就会上钩了
He might just take the bait.
我会烧一封火信给他安排会面
I'll send Magnus a fire message to arrange the meeting.
我们必须比华伦泰先找到马格努斯
We have to get to Magnus before Valentine does.
车诺比
为何还没找到能唤醒乔瑟琳的巫师?
Why haven't we found the warlock to wake Jocelyn?
为什么对我最有利用价值的人
How is it that my most effective asset
还在昏迷不醒?
is the one that's comatose?
先生 我保证...
Sir, I promise...
知道吗 你的嘴唇在动 但我什么也没听见
You know what? Your lips are moving yet I hear nothing.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表