剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
那你必须明白
Then you need to understand
荣誉出自功绩
The honor comes from the deed.
不是你说重振就能重振的
It's not a simple proposition to restore it.
为了得到荣誉 我们需要作出重大牺牲
It's gonna require a tremendous sacrifice.
自从我妈被绑♥架♥
Ever since my mother was kidnapped,
暗影世界入侵我的人生
And the shadow world invaded my life,
有很多异世界人
So many Downworlders have helped me,
不顾安危的协助我
Not even thinking about what it might cost them.
为什么华伦泰完全看不见他们的好
How could Valentine not see good in any of them?
他被野心蒙蔽了双眼
He was blinded by his ambition.
为什么政委会不阻止他
Why didn't the Cave stop him?
他很机智
He was clever.
他和他的追随者说服政委会
He and his followers, they managed to convince the Clave
说他们在特殊任务中宰掉的那些异世界人
That the Downworlders they killed on their special missions
都曾违反过公约
Had violated the Accords in some way.
一派胡言
Complete fabrications.
政委会怎么会看不♥穿♥
How could the Clave not see?
对暗影猎人来说法则就是绝对
Shadowhunters believe in the law as absolute.
他们永远不会想像到有同伴误入歧途
They could never conceive of one of their own going astray.
我爸才没有误入歧途 马格努斯
My father didn't go astray, Magnus.
他简直成狂了
He went insane.
过往的悲剧将在我们眼前重演
What happened back then is happening again.
政委会不愿相信华伦泰会构成威胁
The Clave refuses to believe that Valentine's a threat.
十九年前
Nineteen years ago,
他们目光浅窄 纵容圆环会为非作歹
Their lack of vision allowed the Circle
害整个暗影世界差点灭绝
To almost decimate the entire Shadow World.
-你是在说起义事件? -没错
-That was the Uprising? -Yes.
华伦泰想创造一支崭新的暗影猎人军队
Valentine wanted to create a new Shadowhunter army.
而为了达到目的 他需要圣杯
And for that, he needed the Mortal Cup.
他知道政委会在签署公约时会展示圣杯
He knew it would be on display at the signing of the Accords
突显政委会的权威
As a show of the Clave's power.
他抓住机会
He seized the opportunity
达成心愿 贯彻理想
to accomplish everything he ever wanted.
毁坏公约 杀戮异世界人 抢夺圣杯
Destroy the Accords, murder Downworlders, and secure the Cup.
我妈和路克怎么会跟这件事有关连
How could my mom and Luke be a part of something like this?
乔瑟琳和路克试图阻止起义事件
Jocelyn and Luke tried to prevent the Uprising.
他们尝试令华伦泰对异世界人改观
They tried to change Valentine's mind about Downworlders.
很显然 他们失败了
Obviously, they didn't.
克莱莉 如果没有你母亲和路克
Clary, if it wasn't for your mother and Luke,
圆环会早就嬴了
The Circle would have won.
不
No!
自从我发现华伦泰是我父亲后
Ever since i found out Valentine was my father,
我一直想不透为什么我妈会嫁给这种人
I wondered how my mother could be married to someone like that...
为什么她要留下来
And why she stayed.
她必须阻止他
She had to stop him.
然后捍卫圣杯
And safeguard the Cup.
乔瑟琳做的所有事
Everything Jocelyn did,
都是为了守护她发誓要保护的人
She did to save the people she'd sworn to protect.
她很重视暗影猎人的誓约
She took her oath as a Shadowhunter seriously.
这我明白 但这些对我寻找圣杯有什么帮助
I understand, but how does that help me find the Cup?
或许路克觉得
Maybe Luke thinks
若你更了解你妈妈
If you know your mother better,
你就会知道她把圣杯藏在哪里
You'll know where she hid it.
那 告诉我为什么她不当暗影猎人了
Then, tell me why she gave up being a Shadowhunter.
因为她对你的爱超越世上一切事物
Because the one thing in the world she loved more is you.
她必须保护你
She had to protect you.
不受我的疯子老爸伤害
from my father, the lunatic.
路克
Luke.
-路克? -魔力正在减退
-Luke? -The magic's wearing off.
是我们的错 都是我们的错
It was our fault. It was our fault!
路克
Luke!
他伤势恶化了
It's worse.
答应我你不会妥协
Promise me you won't go through with it.
答应我你会拒绝
Promise me you'll say no.
你在说什么 拒绝什么
What are you talking about? Say no to what?
他们想逼你结婚
They're gonna make you marry.
哪个他们
Who's they?
我们的父母在安排我们的任务
Our parents are making plans for both of us.
你一定听错了
No, you heard wrong.
是真的 亚历克
It's true, Alec.
他们急需一个政♥治♥联婚
They need a political alliance quickly
好重振家族的名声和在政委会的影响力
To restore our family name and our influence at the Clave.
我就知道扯上克莱莉??费芮准没好结果
I knew Clary Fray would come back to bite me in the ass.
慢着 我负责结婚 那你要干嘛
So wait, when I'm getting married, what are you doing?
他们要我去劝政委会和仙灵和解
They need me to convince the Clave to placate the Seelies somehow.
你又当外交官啦
You're playing the diplomat? Again?
那是我的职责 该由我来做才对
That's my job. That's what I'm supposed to be doing!
我知道 但跟仙灵有联♥系♥的是我
I know that. But I'm the one with ties to the Seelies.
你现在称那个是"联♥系♥"了?
Is that what you're calling it now?
亚历克 我是站在你那边的
Alec, I'm on your side.
是吗
Really?
我遵从所有规定
I have followed every rule.
我牺牲了一切
I've given up everything!
我们会找出解决方法的
We'll find a way out of this.
规定什么的去死
Screw the rules.
去死吧 统统都去死
Screw them. Screw all of this.
亚历克
Alec.
所以你打算在这里杀了我
So is this where you kill me
然后把尸首扔进沟渠里
and dispose of the body in some ditch
这样最后就没有人找得到我?
Where no one will find me?
再说一遍 克莱莉到底看上你哪一点
Tell me again, what does Clary see in you?
发自内心的怜悯之心
My inner compassion.
也就是你严重缺乏的东西
Something you're sorely lacking.
只要你有魅力和一张帅脸
You don't really need compassion
根本不需要怜悯之心
When you can get by on charm and good looks.
那你还问她看中我哪一点
And you wonder what she sees in me.
我们在这里干嘛
What are we doing here?
我的黑市商人在这栋楼外面作交易
My black market dealer operates out of this building.
好温馨 是异世界人对吧
Cozy. Downworlder, I'm assuming?
讨厌蒙迪的异世界人
Hates mundanes.
你们有共同喜好了
So you guys have something in common.
你就 呃 别接近
Just, uh... Hang back.
我答应过克莱莉去拿救路克的解药
I told Clary I'd get her what she needs to save Luke.
我不要像第三者一样旁观
I am not hanging back like some third wheel.
你就是第三者
You are a third wheel.
而且那不是请求
And I wasn't asking.
卡蜜儿?
Camille?
快跑
Run!
走吧 蒙迪
Come on, mundane.
要是我害死你的话 克莱莉会不高兴的
Clary will not be happy if I let you die.
我的魔力快耗尽了
I'm running out of magic.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我不能离开他
I can't leave him,
但是魔药尚缺科莫多龙鳞
but the potion stock, still needs Komodo scale.
找到鳞片 等他们回来后立刻加进其他药材
Find it, add the rest when they get here.
你得喂路克吃药
You'll have to feed it to Luke.
那你呢
What about you?
我会尽量拖延时间
I'll hold on as long as I can.
快去
Go!
帮我
Help me.
我需要你的力量
I need your strength.
拿走你要的吧
Take what you need.
克莱莉
Clary!
- 你拿到了? - 拿到了
-Do you have it? -Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 克莱莉
Hey... Clary.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
果然是你♥爸♥的作风
It's just like your father,
透过你来对付我
Trying to undermine me through you.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表