剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
那到底是怎么回事
You know, what's up with that?
靠 别跟我提这件事了
Hell. Yeah, uh, don't even get me started on that.
我亲了她
I kissed her. Mmm.
更糟的是 我渴望她
It's worse, I wanted her.
我爱上她了
I was falling in love.
我一定心理有病之类的 我不知道
I must be sick or something. I don't know.
不
No.
不
Nah.
你没问题
You're not sick.
只是整个情况
Situation's just...
一团混乱
It's confusing.
相信我 我很清楚
And trust me, I know.
你知道 那就像是
You know, it's like,
你仔细规画好了自己的人生
you have this plan for your life...
对吧 知道你应该做什么
right, and you know what you need to do
肩负怎样的责任
and what your responsibilities are.
然后你以为 你知道的
And you think, you know,
“只要遵循规则 就会完美过关”
"If you follow the rules, everything's gonna be fine."
结果有个人突然出现了
Then somebody comes along, and...
把你用力一推离开正轨
pushes you off that path.
你却只能...
You just...
嘿
Hey...
我懂
I get it.
重点是 我们身为暗影猎人
The point is, we're Shadowhunters.
情感只会阻挡我们
Emotions get in the way.
如果你偏离了人生正道
And if you get knocked off the path,
你必须全心全意
you have to focus...
回归正途
and find your way back.
我是说 你还是要对自己诚实
I mean, you still have to be true to yourself.
我是
I am.
我在履行我的义务
I'm fulfilling my duty.
听着 明天你愿意陪我站在圣坛上吗
Look, would you be my suggenes and give me away tomorrow?
亚历克
Alec,
如果你真的这么希望
if this is what you really want...
那这是我的荣幸
I'd be honored.
我永远都会支持你的
I'm always gonna be here for you.
我也会
Me, too.
我绝对不会说那也能称作乐器
I wouldn't describe that as an instrument of music.
说是刑具还差不多
An instrument of torture, perhaps.
- 噢 你一直都不喜欢夏朗哥吉他 - 对 我不喜欢
- Oh, you never liked the charango. - No, I did not.
我恳求你别弹奏
And I pray you don't play it.
死亡已经够叫我头痛了
Death has already given me enough of a headache.
你记得今须吗 他弹奏得多好啊
Do you remember Imasu? He played this so beautifully.
我很惊讶你们竟然交往了那么久
I'm surprised that lasted as long as it did.
他一直都比你帅很多
He was always so much better looking than you.
我不懂你为什么不追求那个男孩
I don't understand why you didn't go after the boy.
我很确定 你不费吹灰之力你就能赢回他的心
I'm certain, with very little effort, you could have won him back.
不 今须想要的我给不了
No. Imasu wanted more than I can give.
或许卡蜜儿是对的 我长生不死
Maybe Camille was right. I am immortal.
我可以随心所欲 游戏人间
I can party and have fun to my heart's content
爱情的枷锁永远无法束缚我
without the anchors of love around my feet.
你不是卡蜜儿
You are not Camille.
虽然我知道你不会相信我
And though I know you won't believe me,
但是总有一天
someday someone will come along
会出现这样一个人 打破你努力筑起的心墙
who will tear down those walls you've built around your heart.
而当你再次遇到那样的爱情的时候
And when that love comes back to you,
你必须用尽全力为它而战
you must do everything in your power to fight for it.
赶着去哪里吗
Going somewhere?
即使你不在了
Even in death...
也会给我最好的建议
you give the best advice.
你要是三百年能听进去一次就好啰
Be nice if you took it more than once every 300 years.
我...
I...
你跟莉迪亚求婚的时候 我承认我当时持保留意见
When you first proposed to Lydia, I'll admit, I was wary.
但是现在
But now...
我为你感到骄傲
you've made me so proud.
好了 你准备好了吗
All right, you're ready for this?
- 一如既往地准备好了 - 很好
- As ready as I'll ever be. - Good.
我很高兴你能在这里陪我
I'm glad you're here with me.
我永远都会在你身边的
Wouldn't be anywhere else.
- 抱歉 我迟到了 - 嘿
- Sorry I'm late. - Hey.
- 我错过什么了吗 太阳一下山我就赶来了 - 没有 你时机抓得刚刚好
- Did I miss anything? I left right at sunset. - No, you're right on time.
- 太棒啦 - 赛门 你穿得非常帅
- Cool. - Simon, you look incredible.
谢啦 我跟拉斐尔借了这套西装
Thanks. I borrowed one of Raphael's suits.
拥抱全新版的我吧
Embracing the new me.
- 所以 你的妈妈还好吗 - 她很好
- So, how's your mom? - She's good.
呃 现在路克在她身边照顾她
Uh, Luke's with her right now, watching over her.
注意
Attention.
仪式即将开始
The ceremony is about to commence.
哇喔
Wow.
现在请亚历克??莱特伍与莉迪亚??布伦威尔
It is time for Alec Lightwood and Lydia Branwell
为彼此印上婚姻符文
to mark each other with the Wedded Union rune.
一印于手
A rune on the hand,
一印于心
a rune on the heart,
婚姻就此缔结
a union is born.
那个巫师来这里做什么
What's that warlock doing here?
小莎
Izzy...
- 亚历克有邀请马格努斯吗 - 我邀请的
- did Alec invite Magnus? - I did.
只是我没想到他真的会出席
But I didn't think he'd show.
马格努斯 现在就离开这里
Magnus, leave this wedding now.
玛蕾西 这是我跟你儿子之间的事
Maryse, this is between me and your son.
如果他开口 我就会离开
I'll leave if he asks me to.
你没事吧 兄弟
Are you gonna be okay, buddy?
亚历克?
Alec?
嘿
Hey.
我...
I...
我不能呼吸
I can't breathe.
我知道
I know.
没关系的
It's okay.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我以为我们这么做是正确的 但是...
I thought we were doing the right thing, but...
这样不对
this isn't it.
你不用解释
You don't have to explain.
- 莉迪亚 对不起 - 嘿...
- Lydia, I'm sorry. - Hey...
你有权利得到幸福
you deserve to be happy.
好吗
Okay?
我没问题的
I'll be fine.
- 亚历克 你在做什么 - 够了
- Alec, what are you doing? - Enough.
因为在爱的战役里 我心已被征服
?? 'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts ??
- 你真是让我惊讶不断啊 亚历克 - 是吗
- You never cease to amaze me, Alec. - Yeah...
我刚刚做了什么
What did I just do?
亚历克 我真为你骄傲
Alec, I am so proud of you.
你们
Guys,
刚刚那真是酷毙了
that was incredible.
简直就是《毕业生》真人演出版
It was like watching the live version of The Graduate.
你知道 就是那部达斯汀??霍夫曼演的 超棒的电影
You know, the Dustin Hoffman movie? The amazing one?
你就是班
You were Ben.
伊莲 而你是伊莲
Elaine! And you were Elaine.
我是说 更高大
I mean, a... a taller,
男子气概 帅气版本的伊莲
masculine, handsome version of her.
但在圣坛上的时候 你就像是...
But at the altar, though, you were like...
班
Ben!
然后现在...现在
And then... and then now,
你们就像电影结尾那样并肩坐在巴士上
you're both sitting on the bus at the end of the movie,
嗨到不行 又很困惑 像是要说...
both totally stoked, but wondering, like...
"这下子我们该怎么办"
"What're we gonna do now?"
你懂吗
You know?
是谁邀请这只吸血鬼的
Who invited the vampire?
不是吧
Seriously?
嘿
Hey.
刚刚你为亚历克所做的一切
What you just did for Alec...
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表