剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
There's always something we can do.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
你还记得我十岁的时候吗
Do you remember when I was ten?
有个叫普列斯顿的小孩
And there was that kid, preston,
总是在剑道课上把我打得落花流水的那个
Who kept beating the crap out of me in kendo training?
你有精准的动作 完美的技巧
You had perfect form, perfect technique.
却让我因此无法前进
That was what was holding me back.
你说我得打破框架
You said I needed to mess it up, break form,
做些他预料不到的事
do something he wouldn't expect.
这与我的训练完全相悖
It went against every fiber of my training...
但是我做到了
But I adapted.
你打断他鼻子时我多么骄傲
I was so proud when you broke his nose.
直到他妈妈对着你吼
Until his mother yelled at you,
坚持我得因为不遵守规矩受罚
and insisted I be punished for insubordination.
这使我更加骄傲
That just made me prouder.
你处事方式非常好
The way you took it.
事情总该有个结果
I knew it had to be done.
不论政委会怎么刁难我们
We can figure out a work-around
我们一定能找出应变之策
For whatever the clave is throwing at you.
如果你记得的话 应急之策通常结果都不太好
Work-arounds can get messy, if you recall.
我们是莱特伍家的人
We're Lightwoods.
我们会先打断别人的鼻子再来承担后果
We break noses and accept the consequences.
告诉我你想要我怎么做
Tell me what you need me to do.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
有什么如此重要 值得路克牺牲性命?
What's so important that Luke risked his life?
乔瑟琳对你隐瞒的所有事
Everything Jocelyn hoped to hide from you.
为什么
Why?
当你还小的时候 我会看着你画画
when you were younger, I'd watch you sketching.
那是你的天赋
It was your bliss.
你现在很需要用到你的天赋了
You're gonna need some bliss now.
那时候我每天都在画
Back then, there wasn't a day I didn't draw.
就像呼吸一样自然
It was like breathing.
现在 我看着这张白纸
Now, I look at this blank page
却完全没有灵感
and I barely even know what to do.
有时我觉得我的画作 我的记忆
Sometimes I feel like my art, my memories...
我的人生 都...
My life, it...
都和记忆恶魔一起消失得无影无踪
It all vanished with that memory demon.
你的画作 所有和你有关的事
Your art, everything you are...
都还在这里
They're all still here.
你的母亲知道终有一天 你会成长为现在的样子
You're the woman your mother always knew you could be.
只是她想阻止我成为这样的人
But tried to keep me from being.
所以你需要知道自己为什么变成这样
That's why you need to know how you got here.
这样能帮我找到我妈吗
Will it help me find my mother?
除此之外 我想不到
That's the only reason I can think of
为什么路克会这么坚决
why Luke would be so adamant.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
说吧 巫师
Bring it, warlock.
我第一次听说你父亲的事时
When I first heard about your father,
他刚和乔瑟琳在一起
around the time he and Jocelyn first got together,
那远在圆环会和起义之前
long before the Uprising and the Circle,
华伦泰让摩根斯坦这个姓氏成为祟高品德的象征
Valentine elevated the Morgenstern name to be synonymous with virtue.
公约的保卫者 异世界的同盟
Defenders of the Accords, allies to the Downworld.
这才是我们真正的身分
This is who we are!
而你母亲跟他同一阵线
and your mother was at his side.
我们绝不背弃誓言
We must never violate our oath.
因为这是我们神圣的职责
Because this is our sacred duty.
但当我的族人开始真正了解他的时候
But by the time my people came to know him,
才不出两年
Barely two years later...
他的名字已转变成破坏的代名词
His name had become synonymous with devastation.
你母亲告诉我 她是在那时第一次注意到蛛丝马迹
Your mother told me it was then she first saw the signs.
华尔...
Val...
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
告诉我 这是谁的血
Talk to me. Whose blood is this?
巫师的
Warlocks.
他们攻击你了? 在哪里 什么时侯
They attacked you? Where? When?
你违背了公约
You've broken the Accords.
我会告诉我爸的
I'll talk to my father.
他比任何人更清楚法则
He knows the law better than anyone.
有时候很难分辨是谁先煽动斗争
Sometimes it isn't clear who instigated the fight.
公约简直是一场笑话
The Accords are a fallacy.
公约上的所有法则 包括那些亵渎的魔法
Everything about them, down to the blasphemous magic
都是用来掩饰他们愚行的谬论
That binds us all to their stupidity.
公约能确保和平
The Accords guarantee peace.
我们是暗影猎人
We are Shadowhunters.
永远都和恶魔势不两立
We don' t make peace with demons.
异世界人有一半是人
Downworlders are half human.
但另一半是恶魔 暗影猎人的职责就是屠魔
And half demon! Shadowhunters kill demons.
我要完成我们的使命
I'm fulfilling our destiny.
他们从来都没有找齐所有的尸体
they never found all the bodies.
我们好歹也和政委会同生共死好几百年了
We'd all stood with the Clave for centuries.
那为什么他会毫不在意
How could that not matter to him?
他太执意维持血统的纯正性
He was obsessed with ensuring purity of blood.
他坚信不洁之血会威胁世界和平
Convinced that the impurities were a threat to peace.
但他自己才是最大的威胁
He was the threat to peace.
疯人说疯话
Mad men rarely make sense.
疯子通常只是满腹仇恨
Mostly, they just hate.
而华伦泰痛恨我们异世界人
And he hated the Downworlders,
是因为我们拥有他缺乏的天赋
For the gifts that we possess that he could not have.
他对我们恨之入骨 恨不得杀光我们
He hated us enough to kill us all.
伊莎贝不能胜任
It's not like Isabelle can do it.
-你对她太严厉了 -是你对她太宽容
-You're too hard on her. -And you're too soft on her.
一定得交给亚历克 他会适应的
It has to be Alec. He'll adapt.
适应什么
Adapt to what?
这与你无关
It's not your concern.
玛蕾西 这是全家人的决定
Maryse, this is a family decision.
这是我们唯一的选择
This is our only option.
清醒点吧 罗伯
Get on board, Robert!
她一整天都这样
She's been like that all day.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你知道吗 从你小时候到现在
You know, ever since you were little,
送你礼物永远是我喜欢的时刻
this has been my favorite part of coming home.
为什么
Why?
就为了看你的笑脸
Just to see your face like that.
"伊德瑞斯料理秘笈"
你是在暗示什么吗
You trying to tell me something?
没有 完全没有
No, not at all.
你是完美的
You're perfect.
我很喜欢
I love it.
但我还是要问你刚才到底发生什么事
But I'm still gonna ask you what that was about.
如果仙灵加盟敌方
If the Seelies change sides,
我们要打败华伦泰就完全没胜算
We have no hope of defeating Valentine.
我们一定能做些什么
There has to be something we can do.
你比谁都了解仙灵
You know the Seelies better than anyone.
我不是在批评你
I'm not judging you.
这是事实 是优势
It's a fact. It's an asset.
你和我需要说服政委会 我们大难临头
You and I need to convince the Clave of what's coming.
可是...
But...
当我们不在时
After all the unsanctioned missions
你哥哥未经同意带你们四处闯祸
That your brother authorized while we were away...
亚历克在保护克莱莉
Alec was protecting Clary.
我们都在保护她 这正符合政委会要求
We all were. That's what the Clave wanted.
你们那是擅作主张
You went rogue.
现在政委会认为我们的家族名誉已经无可挽救
And now the Clave thinks our family honor is beyond repair.
莱特伍之名之所以有其意义
The Lightwood name only has meaning
全因为在所有奋战争取公义的人当中
Because of all the people who have fought for our cause,
我们属于最英勇的一群
We were among the bravest.
是最杰出的暗影猎人
The best of the Shadowhunters.
但现在人们不再认同我们
And now they think we're not anymore.
我们会表现得更好
We'll do better.
杰斯 亚历克 和我
Jace, Alec, and I,
会重振家族的名声和荣耀
we'll restore the family name and our honor.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表