剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
他没撒谎
He's not lying.
现在是
Now.
之前的是谎话
He was before.
骸骨之城里 如尼文的力量可以杀了
The rune energy in the City of Bones will kill
任何一个胆敢进入的盲呆 所以 请
any mundane who dares to enter, so, please...
圣者们很吓人
The Brothers creep me out.
我待在这看着盲呆吧
I'll mind the mundane.
感谢你的“牺牲” 伊莎贝尔
Your sacrifice is noted, Izzy.
说到牺牲
Talk about sacrifice.
我错过了一节财务分♥析♥课
I'm missing a financial analysis class.
我无法待在这里 所以 杰斯 我去外面把风
I can't be here anymore, so, Jace, I'm gonna mind the perimeter.
我不想离开你
I don't wanna leave you.
去做个屌♥屌♥的暗影猎人 好吗
Go be a badass Shadowhunter, all right?
找回你的记忆 救回你的妈妈
Get your memories back, save your mother.
我会待在这里
I'll be right here...
誓死守卫入口
guarding the entrance to hell.
克拉丽 别让无声圣者久等
Clary, you don't keep the Silent Brothers waiting.
你可以的
You got this.
他们越来越合拍了
They're getting to be quite the team.
真棒啊
Amusing.
不 并没有
No, not really.
从值班指挥员那里拿到的
Got this from the shift commander.
你的其中一个目击者死在了一个荒废的教堂外面
One of your witnesses turned up dead outside an abandoned church.
然后是这个
Then there's this.
你的另一个目击者
Your other witness
死在了一个停车♥库♥里
winds up dead inside a parking garage.
我不知道这女人被什么撕成这样
Look, I don't know what tore into this woman,
我也不知道这车怎么会变成这样
and I really don't know what happened to that car.
看来是恶魔杀手在
Looks like the demonic murder crew's
一个个地解决掉目击证人
taking out their witnesses one by one.
你确定仅仅是这样吗
You sure that's all it is?
哎 拜托 警管 你没有理由质疑我
Oh, come on, Captain. You've got no reason to doubt me.
那就别给我质疑你的机会
Don't give me one.
你不应该让人发现的
You're supposed to stay under the radar.
那是自卫
It was self-defense.
- 你知道我是站在正义这边的 - 我知道
- You know I'm on the right side of things. - I know that.
但我不肯定我们的朋友是不是也这么认为
I'm not sure our friends agree.
如果你想解决好这些麻烦的话
If you wanna smooth things over,
我建议你快点找到克拉丽
I suggest you find Clary soon...
不然他们会抓到她的
or they will.
我会的
I will.
没有人比我更了解她
No one knows her better than I do.
这是什么
What's that?
这是巫光
It's witchlight.
我们带着它以提醒自己 即使在最黑暗的地方
We carry it to remind us that light can be found
也可以找到光明
in even the darkest of places.
而且它可比手电酷炫多了
And it's cooler than a flashlight.
给
Here.
那个象征着圣杯吗
Is that meant to be the Mortal Cup?
是的
Yeah.
上面写了什么
What's that say?
暗影猎人的信条
It's the Shadowhunter creed.
“在黑暗中更能看清敌人”
"Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies."
我的拉丁文不怎么样
My Latin's pretty rusty,
但我还是知道不是这个意思
but I'm almost positive that's not what that says.
“对暗影猎人来说 走火入魔是很容易的事”
"For Shadowhunters, the descent into hell is easy."
这应该是明信片上的话
That should be a postcard.
这边走
It's this way.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
我之前说的关于你妈妈的话 我不知道
about what I said before about your mom. I didn't know.
你还真可爱 你假设我还有感情
It's cute. You assume I have feelings.
我没有
I don't.
道歉的话就留给盲呆吧
Save the apologies for the mundanes.
每个人都有一段悲伤往事 我妈妈在我还是婴儿的时候就去世了
Everyone has a sad song. My mother died when I was a baby.
- 我父亲在我十岁的时候去世了 - 我真的替你感到难过
- My father died when I was ten. - I'm so sorry.
等等 他是 葬在这的吗
Wait, is he... is he buried here?
不是
No.
集团成员被认为是叛徒
Circle members are considered traitors.
他们失去了葬在这里的资格
They forfeit their right to be buried here.
你的父亲也在集团里吗
Your dad was in the Circle, too?
我爸爸想做正确的事
My father tried to do the right thing
所以离开了集团 也赔上了性命
and leave the Circle and it cost him his life.
这就是你做这些 帮助我的原因
That's why you're doing all this, why you're helping me.
瓦伦丁和他的乌合之众必须得到报应
Valentine and his people need to pay.
我要他们得到报应
I'm gonna make them pay.
无论 呃 无论要付出什么代价
For, um... for what it's worth...
我还是觉得很抱歉
I'm still sorry.
别再说抱歉了
No more "I'm sorry's."
你现在是暗影猎人了
You're a Shadowhunter now.
我之前画过这个
I've drawn this before.
但我不知道它代表什么意思
But I don't know what it means.
这代表“洞见力”
It means "clairvoyance."
暗影猎人
Shadowhunters...
请踏进圈里
Come into the circle.
退后 杰斯·维兰德
Step away, Jace Wayland.
我会守在外面
I'll be right here.
你所要寻找的潜意识
The search of your unconscious...
十分危险
is a perilous one.
拜托 我的记忆被封印了 我必须找回来
Please... my memories were blocked. I have to get them back.
如果你不够强大
If you are not strong enough...
灵魂之剑会杀了你的
the Soul-Sword will kill you.
你比自己想象的更加强大
You're more powerful than you know.
你可是克拉丽·怪雷 你可以做到的
Clary freakin' Fray, you can do anything.
记住你是为此而生
Remember you were born to do this.
你是我们中的一员 你是暗影猎人
You're one of us. You're a Shadowhunter.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
打开一个人的记忆需要这么长时间吗
So, is cracking someone's mind open supposed to take this long?
也许我们 或者 你们应该去看看
Maybe we, or... you should go check?
杰斯可以处理好
Jace has it covered.
听我一句话
Take my word for it.
无声圣者相当不好相处
The Silent Brothers are quite unpleasant.
你说这话一点忙也帮不上
That's not helping. Not at all.
如果克拉丽应对不了圣者
What if Clary can't handle the Brothers?
- 会怎样 - 他怎么永远不停地说话
- What does that - It literally never stops talking.
他总是这么有个人魅力吗
Is he always so charming?
从出生开始
Firstborn.
欲戴皇冠必承其重
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
我理解他的痛苦 作为独子
Mmm. I feel his pain. Only son.
妈妈想让我成为注册会计师
Mother wants me to be a CPA.
嗯
Hmm.
那么你自己呢 你想要什么
And you? What do you want?
我
Me?
我嘛 我组了个乐队
Um... well, I'm in a band.
是吗
Yeah?
什么类型的音乐
What type of music?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
独♥立♥摇滚么
Indie rock?
没错
Yeah.
你手♥机♥上有歌♥吗
Got anything on your phone?
有 我们录了最后的一组曲 征服所有听众
I do. We recorded our last set. We killed. It's...
我把手♥机♥忘在货车里了
I left my phone in the van.
我们去拿吧
Let's go get it.
- 好吗 - 好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你们去哪儿
Where is it going?
我们一会就回来
We'll be right back.
怎么
What?
他需要打发时间
He passes the time.
我能听见你们说话 好吗
I can hear you guys, you know?
莫琳
今晚如常排练 对吗
稍等一会
Just a second.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表