剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
暗影猎人 前情提要
Previously on Shadowhunters...
另一个次元 像我们的这样吗
The other dimension. Is it like this one?
那是个平行的时间轴
It is an alternate timeline, in a sense.
不要说话 吻我吧
Just shut up and kiss me.
伊莎贝??莱特伍 奉政委会之命
Isabelle Lightwood, by order of the Clave,
你以叛国罪被捕了
you are under arrest for high treason.
如果她被定罪 她的符印会被去除 并被放逐
If she is convicted, she'll be stripped of her runes and banished.
- 你和杰斯还好吧 - 不好
- Are you and Jace okay? - No.
我们的帕洛巴特连结太微弱了
Our parabatai bond, it's so weak.
难道梅里昂骗了我们
Did Meliorn lie to us?
他说门户会带我们到我父亲那里
He said that that Portal would take us to my father.
杰斯 你怎么认识这个人的
Jace, how do you know this man?
他是我父亲
He's my father.
爸?
Dad?
儿子
Son.
噢 杰斯
Oh, Jace.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
儿子 你受伤了 你怎么找到我的
Son, you're hurt. How did you find me?
你明明死了 华伦泰杀了你
You're dead. Valentine killed you.
华伦泰他... 华伦泰在这里
Valentine's... Valentine's here.
不 杰斯 是我
No, Jace. It's me.
我是麦可??威兰 杰斯的父亲
I'm Michael Wayland. I'm Jace's father.
听着 我知道杰斯跟你说了什么
Look, I know what Jace told you,
但我在这里被关了十年
but I've been here for ten years.
华伦泰把我丢在这里自己离开了
Valentine took off and left me.
和乔瑟琳??费尔查德一起?
And Jocelyn Fairchild?
他把她带走了 你是?
He took her with him. You are?
我是克莱莉 她的女儿
I'm Clary, her daughter.
仙灵梅里昂跟我说过他俩都会都这样
Meliorn, the Seelie, told me that he was here with her.
杰斯 不
Jace, no!
是吞噬兽毒液 他还一直安慰我说没事
It's Ravener venom. He kept telling me he was all right.
我们得找到你父亲
We have to find your father,
而不是我父亲
not my father.
华伦泰已经...
Valentine's...
他的符杖在哪里
His stele. Where is it?
后面的口袋 后面
Back pocket. Back pocket.
拿到了
Get it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
符印力量微弱
The rune is weak.
吞噬兽毒液一定是扩散了
Ravener venom must be spreading.
我们得找人救他 我们... 我们关了门户
We have to get him help. We... We closed the Portal.
华伦泰有一扇长开的门户
Valentine's got a standing Portal.
我们走
Let's go.
嘿 杰斯 撑住 嘿
Hey, Jace, stay with me. Hey.
你还记得我们第一次屠魔吗
Do you remember our first demon fight?
我们当年远离学院 直往金夏沙
We were way out past the Institute, way up at Kinshasa.
你虽然只有八岁 但你英勇无比
You were only eight, but you were so brave.
你还记得你说过的话吗
Do you remember what you said?
"我准备赴死了"
"I'm ready to die."
然后我说
And then I said,
"有时候活下去跟死去一样勇敢"
"Sometimes it's as brave to live as it is to die."
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
记得
I do.
是真的
It's true.
真的是你
It's you.
走吧
Let's go.
我只知道 我们会设法把你弄出去
All I know is, we gotta get you out of here.
我们在伊德瑞斯还有认识的人吗
All right, who do we know in Idris?
只有爸妈在乎我们
The only people who care are Mom and Dad.
但他们现在也是嫌疑犯
But they're under suspicion themselves.
呃 莉迪亚呢
Uh, what about Lydia?
- 莉迪亚?- 是啊
- Lydia? - Yeah.
为什么你一定要扯回她身上
Why do you keep going there?
是她起诉我的
She is prosecuting me.
你说她别无选择
You said she had no choice.
她的确是
She doesn't.
每个人都有选择权 亚历克
Everyone has a choice, Alec.
我作出了选择
I made mine.
请让我度过这一切的同时 不失去尊严
Let me just get through this without losing my self-respect.
听着 我知道你不愿相信这件事
Look, I know you don't want to believe this,
但莉迪亚说只要我们找个方法
but Lydia said she would help
让她插手 她就能帮忙
if we can give her a way to do it.
或许我能让她延后审判期
Maybe I can get her to delay the trial.
为什么
Why?
是要我坐在那边玩接龙
So I can sit here, playing computer solitaire,
让他们套别的罪名在我身上吗
while they find something else to blame me for?
我只是政委会的代罪羔羊
I'm just a scapegoat to the Clave.
他们想要的是圣杯
They want the Cup.
那就让我争取时间去找圣杯啊
So let me buy some time to find it.
杰斯和克莱莉
Hey, Jace and Clary...
消失在某道门户之中 下落不明
Disappeared through a door to God knows where.
你说他们从此消失了
You said they're lost forever.
圣杯也是
And so is the Cup.
说不定我弄错了呢
What if I was wrong?
我找不到杰斯是因为我削弱了连结
I can't find Jace because I weakened our bond,
但那并不代表我们找不到他
but that doesn't mean he can't be found,
或他找不到我们
or that he can't find us.
我们需要更多时间
We need more time.
你没有退路了吗
You're grasping at straws now?
小莎 听我说
Izzy, listen.
我是你的大哥
I'm your big brother.
拜托 让我帮你这一次
Please, let me help you for once.
我吃不下这个
I can't eat this.
- 你没有挑食的权利 - 不是啦 我...
- You are in no position to be picky. - No, I...
我吃不下去 我吃不下任何东西
I can't eat this. I can't eat at all.
我不能去一间餐厅 点餐
I can't just go to a restaurant, order food,
然后坐着不吃瞪着食物看
and just sit there and stare at it.
你需要学会适应眼前的事物
You need to learn how to adapt to what's in front of you.
在碟子上 肉的周围 你看到什么
On the plate, around the meat, what do you see?
血 我该怎样 舔干净吗
Blood. What should I do, lick it up?
那可真斯文
That would be suave.
看 搞定了
See? You're all set.
那个举动会让我看起来很正常吗
And that move is supposed to help me look normal?
- 也对 或许配酒杯会好一点 - 可能吧
- Yeah, maybe a wine glass would be better. - Probably.
我们需要帮忙
We need help!
克莱莉 发生什么事了
Clary, what happened?
我们以为找到了华伦泰 但他已经离开了
We thought we found Valentine, but he was already gone.
麦可??威兰?
Michael Wayland?
华伦泰带走了我妈 但我们找到了杰斯的爸爸
Valentine took my mother with him, but we found Jace's father.
什么 我还以为华伦泰杀了杰斯他爸
What? I thought Valentine killed Jace's father.
他试过
He tried.
哈啰 路西恩
Hello, Lucian.
这不可能
This can't be.
我还以为我再也不会见到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为我再也不会见到任何人
I never thought I'd see anyone again.
- 发生什么事了? - 恶魔伤了他
- What happened? - Demon got him.
他无法抵抗毒液
He can't fight the poison.
他的符印不够强大 而且他需要输血
His runes are too weak and he needs blood,
但我们不能回学院
but we can't go back to the Institute.
赛门
Simon.
赛门 死亡旅馆一定有血
Simon, there's gotta be some kind of blood at Hotel DuMort.
- 你能打给拉斐尔吗 - 你能给我点水吗
- Could you call Raphael? - Can you get some water?
- 我去拿 - 打给他没用的
- I'll get some. - Calling won't work.
我们得亲自跑一趟
We have to do this in person.
我的车在车♥库♥里 你开
My van is in the garage. You drive,
我会躲在毯子底下避开阳光 然后...
I'll hide under a blanket to stay out of the sun, and...
- 旅馆有地下停车场 - 好的
- there's underground parking in the hotel. - Okay.
他愈来愈虚弱了 你们得快点
He's weaker. You gotta hurry.
杰斯 听我说 我会回来的
Jace, listen to me. I'm coming back.
拜托 一定要撑住
Please, just hang on. Please.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表