剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我有事要跟你谈 现在
I need a word with you, now.
你有想过在我们去伊德瑞斯前 通知我们订婚的事吗
Were you planning on telling us about your engagement before we left for Idris?
我要娶莉迪亚 你现在知道了
I'm marrying Lydia, and now you know.
我想你误会了你妈妈提议你结婚的用意
I think you misunderstood your mother's suggestion that you marry.
我们想要一个帮忙重振家族的人 不是毁坏它的人
We wanted someone who would help this family, not destroy it.
你认为莉迪亚在毁坏这个家族吗
You think Lydia is destroying this family?
那你作为圆环会的前成员又怎么说
Not the fact that you were in the Circle?
你知道了
You know?
你以为呢 我会永远被蒙在鼓里吗
What did you think, I'd never find out?
这么多年来 你一句都没说
All these years, you never said anything.
我们不能说
We couldn't.
你不能编个更好的藉口吗
Is that the best you can do?
你们总是嫌我做得不够好
You drilled into me that I was never good enough.
不是这样的
It wasn't that.
我们只是想要你青出于蓝
We wanted you to be better than we were.
你们只是把过去深埋暗处不见天日
You wanted to sweep history under the rug.
你们只想利用我们去救你们 去重振莱特伍之名
You wanted us to save you, restore the Lightwood name.
亚历克 你做的并不正确
Alec, you're making a mistake.
不 我要弥补你的过错
No, I'm gonna fix what you broke.
我会用自己的方式去弥补
And I'm gonna do it on my terms.
我想吐
I feel sick.
不要紧 你要什么我们都会给你
Don't worry, we'll get you what you need.
我不想再这么痛苦了
I need this to stop.
我也经历过这阶段 情况会好转的
I've been there before. It'll get better.
- 我会帮助你度过难关 - 你没办法
- I'll help you through this. - No, you can't.
克莱莉 我曾经是一个正常人
Clary, I was a regular guy.
过着自己的生活 平凡的生活
I had a life. A regular life.
但今天
And today...
我差点把我妈撕成碎片
I almost tore my mother apart.
如果我对你下手怎么办
What if I do that to you?
- 赛门 你不会的 - 走开
- Simon, you won't. - Get away.
- 你可以先去开车吗 - 好
- Can you get the car? - Yeah.
- 等你被喂饱... - 喂?
- Once you feed... - Feed?
你开玩笑吗 我沦落到这个地步了吗
Are you kidding? That's what this is now?
我的人生意义就剩下这个?就像困在动物园一样?
That's what my life's about? Like I'm in a zoo?
我很...我很抱歉
I'm... I am so sorry!
你为什么道歉 是拉斐尔一手造成的
Why are you so sorry, Raphael did this to me.
赛门 那是我的抉择
Simon, it was my choice.
你死了
You died.
拉斐尔带你到我们面前 要我决定
Raphael brought you to us. I had a choice.
要不刺穿你心脏 要不...
I could stake your heart or I could...
埋葬你 让你起死回生
bury you, and you could come back.
噢...
Oh...
克莱莉 为什么
Clary, why?
因为我爱你啊 赛门
Because I love you, Simon.
你这算是爱?你把我带回这副躯壳
You call that love? You brought me back to this?
这副虚无的躯壳
This nothing...
要我依赖吸血维生躲避阳光
where I feed, and I have to hide from the sun,
甚至没有资格待在我所爱的人身边?
and I can't bear to be by the people that I love?
你有想过后果吗 克莱莉
Did you ever think about that, Clary?
有想过我感受 我的下场吗
How I would feel, what I would be?
赛门 请你谅解
Simon, please understand...
离我远一点
Just stay away from me.
实在是太离谱了
This is insane.
我们要制止这件事
We have to put a stop to this.
是啊 你就好好享受跟爸妈一起回伊德瑞斯去吧
Yeah, well, enjoy Portaling back to Idris with Mom and Dad.
梅里昂是因为我才被抓的
Meliorn is here because of me.
亚历克是对的
Alec's right.
我们没办法阻止审问
There's nothing we can do to stop this interrogation.
你现在支持亚历克了?
You're on Alec's side now?
我们发过誓要保护彼此 他当然站我这边
We swore to protect each other, of course he's on my side.
我不站任何一方 杰斯??威兰仿如瑞士般中立
I'm not picking sides. Jace Wayland is Switzerland.
我们要找出华伦泰
We have got to find Valentine.
我们静观其变吧 小莎
Let's let this play out, Izzy.
梅里昂手上可能有重要的情报
Meliorn might have some important information.
验尸报告不会出错
Forensics don't lie.
关于弃民体内的血 你知道多少
Tell me what you know about the blood in the Forsaken.
你可有料到弃民体内的血是来自
Have you considered that the blood in the Forsaken
我们死去的侦查兵?
came from our dead scouts?
侦查兵是帮你们追捕华伦泰的
Scouts sent to help you hunt for Valentine.
你怎么会认为我们跟杀人犯同伙
Why do you think we would side with a murderer?
仙灵总是耍两面手段
Seelies always play both sides.
你何不说说你的自己人怎么耍手段
You should talk to your own people about playing sides.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你完全不知道我在说什么吧
You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
如果暗影猎人和我们异世界人
If only Shadowhunters had a better relationship with us...
打好关系的话
Downworlders,
你就会知道华伦泰的女儿手上有圣杯
you'd know that Valentine's daughter has the Cup.
我们要如何静观其变
Still think we should let this play out?
我敢说这不是你要找的杯子
I'm pretty sure that's not the cup you're looking for.
放过我吧 威兰 我只是奉命行事
Give me a break, Wayland. I'm just trying to do my job.
亚历克 快中止搜查
Alec, call this off now.
现在连克莱莉的房♥间都变瑞士了?
I guess Clary's bedroom is in part of Switzerland?
我们不能中止搜查 我们要找出圣杯
We can't call it off. We have to find the Mortal Cup.
- 没有发现 - 当然了
- It's all clear. - Of course it is.
圣杯不在这里 继续搜索
It's not here. Let's keep looking.
你到底怎么了
What is going on with you?
听着 杰斯 我们必须把圣杯交出来
Look, Jace, we have to turn over the Cup.
亚历克 她用尽了所有方法去找出圣杯
Alec, she's risked everything to find it.
我们也用尽所有方法去帮她
And we've risked everything for her.
要不她把圣杯交给莉迪亚 要不我亲自拿
Either she gives the Cup to Lydia, or I'll do it myself.
我会带她回来
I'll bring her back.
但拜托 让克莱莉亲自把圣杯交给政委会
But, please, let Clary be the one to give the Cup to the Clave.
我们欠她太多了
We owe her that much.
这样做才对 你会明白的
It's the right call. You'll see.
你就喝吧
Just drink.
你行的 赛门
You can do it, Simon.
嘿 那张照片是什么回事
Hey, what's with the picture?
马上画出来 快
Draw it. Now.
这是个封锁符印
It's a Blocking rune.
能防止任何人对你施用暗影猎人追踪术
It prevents anyone from finding you using Shadowhunter tracking.
你喝了就知道 你会舒服一点的
You'll see, it'll get better.
克莱莉 政委会得知你手上有圣杯了
Clary, the Clave heard you had the Cup.
他们认为你为华伦泰工作
They think you're working with Valentine.
我的天 为什么他们会...
Oh, my God. Why would they...
慢着 杰斯 圣杯安全吗
Wait, Jace, is the Cup secure?
它会很安全的
It will be.
你得找个政委会绝对不会
You need to get to someplace safe.
搜查到的藏身之处
Someplace the Clave would never look.
我会去找你
I'll find you.
我们去玉狼
We'll go to Jade Wolf.
政委会太了解你了
The Clave know you like family.
他们会先搜那里
They'll look there first.
赛门 我们去找
Simon, we're going to see
一个能帮助我们两个的人
the one person who can help us both.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
一个暗影猎人和狼人?
A Shadowhunter and a werewolf?
你知道这里不是饭店吧
You do know this isn't a hotel?
严格上来说这是啊
Technically, it is.
没想到连饥饿都没办法让你闭上嘴
Even starvation can't shut you up.
我们只是需要在想到办法前找个安全的地方
Look, we just need someplace secure until we can figure out a plan.
吸血鬼从不听人说话的 别白费工夫了 走吧
These people never listen. Don't bother. Let's go.
你真是狗嘴吐不出象牙
You should put a muzzle on that mutt.
幼雏可以留下
The fledgling can stay.
但不太欢迎你 毕竟你之前
But you aren't exactly welcome after you
烤了我好几个族人
barbecued half a dozen of my people.
走吧 拜托 我不想这样做
Let's go, please. I don't want any part of this.
听着 我们已经无处可去了
Look, there isn't any place else.
你需要赛门回来 对吧
You need Simon back, right?
好让他证明卡蜜儿打破了《公约》
To prove Camille broke the Accords.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表