剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Uh...
不 我纯粹开玩笑啦
No, I'm totally kidding.
我是说 我才没有喜欢上你♥爸♥好吗
I mean, I'm not crushing on your dad, right?
- 没有 - 对 当然没有
- No. - Right, of course not.
那太诡异了
That'd be totally weird.
对 唔唔
Yeah. Mmm-hmm.
- 咖啡来啰 - 嗨
- Order's up. - Hi.
我们6点准备对不
We're setting up at 6:00, right?
好的 我今晚要你帮忙...抬乐器上车
Yeah, okay. I need your help tonight... loading.
这场表演...对我意义重大
This gig could be... huge for me.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
想出去转转吗
You wanna get out of here?
当然
Sure.
我好期待今晚
I can't wait till tonight.
今晚的派对?
For the party?
不要说话 亲我吧
Just shut up and kiss me.
停
Stop!
对不起 我不能
I'm sorry, I can't.
克莱莉
Clary.
真是有趣 明明狼人和吸血鬼那么相似
It's funny how similar werewolves and vampires are.
我想不通为什么我们不能和睦相处
Makes you wonder why we can't get along.
所以克莱莉让我们并肩作战
So, Clary getting us to fight together was...
简直就是个奇迹
It was practically a miracle.
证明她正是当领袖的材料
It says a lot about who she could be as a leader.
她有精力
She's got moxie.
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
因为有杰斯陪着她?
Because she's with Jace?
不是
No.
因为她是个战士 和她妈妈一样
Because she's a fighter. Like her mom.
有必要她也会杀出重围向我们求助
She'll fight her way back to us if she has to.
我不是说异世界生活不够好玩
Well, not that this Downworlder thing isn't fun...
但真不怎么好玩
but it's not.
我只是想回家
I just wanna go home.
你不能
You can't.
在你学会控制你的嗜血冲动前不能回家 懂吗
Not until you control your impulses. You understand me?
- 持续练习吧 - 好的
- Just keep practicing. - Okay.
路克??葛洛威 不准动
Luke Garroway. Don't move.
来了啊 好吧
Here we go. Okay.
照他的话做
Just do what he says.
闭嘴
Shut up!
转身
Turn around.
慢慢转
Nice and slow.
就是这样
That's it.
你该不会以为你能躲一辈子吧 葛洛威
You didn't think you could hide forever, did you, Garroway?
我倒想试试看
I figured I'd try.
那今晚你就彻底失败了
We'll put this one down as an epic fail, then.
我会带你去警局
I'm takin' you in.
- 冷静点 赛门 - 你也是
- Calm, Simon. - You, too.
赛门
Simon...
- 站住 - 赛门 不要
- Stay where you are. - Simon, no!
我都准备好咬破他喉咙了
I was ready to rip his throat out.
你是怎么制止我的
How'd you stop me?
狼的反射作用
Wolf reflexes.
这人到底什么来头啊
Who the hell is this guy?
内务部的
Internal affairs.
他们怀疑我杀了我们的副巡长和其他几个人
Thinks I killed my captain and a couple other people
还和恶魔式凶杀案有关
connected to the demonic murders.
- 你有杀人吗 - 就一个
- Did you? - Only one.
那是为了保护克莱莉不受圆环会伤害
Protecting Clary from the Circle.
噢 不用说了
Oh. Enough said.
所以 现在要怎样
So, what now?
如果克莱莉还不快点出来
If Clary doesn't make it out of there soon,
我就送你去阴间让你冥想个够
you're gonna be meditating six feet under.
暗影猎人 你可有看过仙灵骑士战斗
Shadowhunter, have you ever seen a Seelie knight fight?
若我是你 我不会对自己的战斗技术那么臭屁
I wouldn't be so cocky about your prowess if I were you.
怎么了
What's going on?
或许开启通往这个次元的大门不是一个好主意
Opening the doorway to this dimension may not have been a good idea.
从一到十 我们情况有多糟
On a scale from one to namaste, how screwed are we?
恶魔被这个次元吸引
Demons are attracted to this dimension.
这个次元太无防卫 太平和
It's defenseless and peaceful.
恶魔喜爱混乱和浩劫
They like chaos and havoc.
好了 尖耳朵 你的瑜伽时光恐怕已经结束了
All right, pointy ears, looks like yoga time might be over.
恋人
The Lovers.
你俩在交往
You are in a loving relationship.
这个男人令你朝思暮想
This man has a strong hold on you.
你就像一块磁铁般被他深深吸引 不能自拔
You feel a magnetic attraction to him that you cannot escape.
你们的关系如何就取决于今晚
Tonight will define your relationship.
噢
Oh.
你希望他成为你的灵魂伴侣
You hope he is your soul mate.
但如果秘密泄露了 你们可能会被迫分开
But secrets revealed will threaten to tear you apart.
你没养猫啊
You don't have a cat.
我养了两只
I have two.
喵主席
Chairman Meow...
和恰吉
...and Church.
我来这里其实不是为算命
I'm not actually here for a reading.
我知道你是个巫师
I know you're a warlock, Magnus.
我是暗影猎人
I'm a Shadowhunter.
暗影猎人不再存在
There are no more Shadowhunters.
他们已经有几百年没踪迹了
Haven't been for hundreds of years.
我能证明
I can prove it.
就我所见 暗影猎人
All I see, Shadowhunter...
你该多去晒黑了
is you could use a serious tan.
对 失策 这个次元没有符印
Right. Bad strategy. No runes in this dimension.
我是从异次元过来的
I'm from an alternate reality.
如果是真的
If that were true...
意志不够坚定的话 你会和这个世界同化
without an anchor, you'd be assimilating into this world.
相信我 我在努力对抗
Believe me, I am trying to fight it.
这是我找你帮忙的原因之一
Which is part of why I need your help.
在我的次元 暗影猎人还在和恶魔交战
In my dimension, Shadowhunters still battle demons.
现在情况变得更加严重
And now there is something so much worse.
我需要你的魔法去阻止情况恶化
I need your magic to help me stop it.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我的魔力处于潜伏状态
My magic's gone dormant.
那就唤醒你的魔力啊
Then wake it up.
莉迪亚 能谈谈吗
Lydia... can we talk?
你打算和我解除婚约吗
Is this where you tell me the engagement's off?
什么 不是
What? No.
怎么不会
Why wouldn't you?
我们能私下谈吗
Can we just talk off the record?
放下学院负责人的身份?
Head of Institute hat off?
对
Yeah.
听着 关于在骨城里发生的事我必须跟你坦白
Listen, I need to come clean about what happened at the City of Bones.
伊莎贝在埸 是不是
Isabelle was there, wasn't she?
没错 和杰斯和克莱莉
Yeah... and Jace and Clary.
以及一些吸血鬼和狼人
And some vampires and werewolves.
他们以为自己在和异世界一同阻止纷争
They thought they were stopping a war with the Downworld.
这情有可原 但我得奉命行事
Well, they weren't wrong, but I had orders.
没错 而我比任何人都能理解
Yeah, and I understand that better than anyone.
但我不能眼睁睁看着小莎因此被放逐
But I can't let Izzy be exiled for this.
在政委会眼中 她是有罪的
In the eyes of the Clave, she's guilty.
你要我们怎么劝阻他们
I mean, how do you propose we get around that?
我手上有一件政委会想要的东西
I may have something that the Clave wants.
我可以把圣杯呈上
I can give them the Mortal Cup.
亚历克 你有圣杯?
Alec, you have it?
为什么你一直都没跟我说
Why didn't you tell me before?
我答应过杰斯
I promised Jace.
还有和克莱莉有关的种种原因
And there's this thing with Clary...
我了解 他是你的帕洛巴特
It's... I get it. He's your parabatai.
我打算以圣杯换取小莎的自♥由♥
I'm gonna trade the Cup for Izzy's freedom.
你认为政委会会批准吗
Do you think the Clave would go for it?
他们会不惜一切让圣杯远离华伦泰的魔爪
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表