剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
And we've lost the Institute's necklace.
喂 我还在这呢
Hey, I am right here.
我不在乎你那该死的项链
I don't care about your damn jewelry.
很抱歉让你在大家面前出洋相 行吗
I'm sorry you're gonna look bad in front of your bosses, okay?
我妈还在失踪中 而我最后一个能找到她的机会
But my mother is still missing and my last chance at finding her
刚刚彻底地消失了
just disappeared into thin air.
克莱莉 事情会有转机的
Clary, it's gonna be fine.
才怪
No, it's not!
因为我 大家命在旦夕
People are dying because of me.
那马格努斯呢?
And Magnus?
马格努斯不会再离开他的藏身处
Magnus will never come out of hiding again
而在华伦泰追捕他的同时
while Valentine is still after him.
我们更不可能找到他
We're never gonna find him.
而我…我会永远无法恢复失去的记忆
And I will... I will never get my memories back.
不要轻易放弃
You give up way too easy.
他在做什么?
What is he doing?
他在追踪马格努斯
He's tracking Magnus.
安静点 保持距离
Be quiet and keep your distance.
那颗钮扣是马格努斯的
The button belonged to Magnus.
杰斯能藉此锁定他的位置
Jace can pinpoint the location using that.
不行
No.
讯号♥不够强
The signal's not strong enough.
马格努斯一定在阻挡追踪 来试试吧 亚历克
Magnus must be blocking the track. Let's do this, Alec.
试什么?
Do what?
帕洛巴特追踪术
Parabatai tracking.
说的也对
Of course they are.
当帕洛巴特一起追踪 力量就会增强
When parabatais track, their power grows stronger.
杰斯和亚历克会一起追踪马格努斯
Jace and Alec are gonna track Magnus together.
我说这帕洛巴特追踪术
Yeah, this whole parabatai thing
看起来好像异常亲密
seems oddly intimate, if you ask me.
这你就不会懂了
You don't know the half of it.
找到他了
Got him.
马格努斯的藏身处就在围栏后
Magnus' lair is right behind that fence.
马格努斯住在仓库里?
Magnus lives in a warehouse?
不算是
Not exactly.
只是巫师制♥造♥的幻象
Warlock glamour.
不太对劲 我们太轻易就进来了
Something's wrong. It's far too easy to get this close.
他一定撤除了他的防护罩
His protective wards must be down.
你...
You...
别碍手碍脚
Don't get in the way.
天啊 华伦泰找到马格努斯了
Oh, God! Valentine found Magnus!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸 起来 拜托
Daddy, get up, please!
小心
Watch out!
克莱莉??费尔查德
Clary Fairchild.
华伦泰见到你一定会很高兴
Valentine will be so pleased to meet you.
谢了
Thanks for that.
不客气
Any time.
紧跟着我们 大家在一起比较安全
Stick close. It's safest if we stay together.
别怕
It's okay.
我保证 绝对不会抛下你
I won't leave you alone, I promise.
巫师 你的魔力很强
Your magic's strong, warlock.
比我早上杀掉那长角废物强多了
Much stronger than that horned weakling I killed this morning.
伊莱亚?
Elias?
就是他
That was his name.
我们很走运 还没夺走他的巫师印记
Well, lucky for us, he sold you out
他就供出你的下落了
before I took his warlock mark.
猫眼 很适合加入我的收藏里
Cat's eyes. Be a nice addition to my collection.
做得好
Well done.
马马虎虎啦
More like medium-rare.
我是马格努斯
I'm Magnus.
我想我们还没正式自我介绍
I don't think we've been formally introduced.
亚历克
Alec.
呃...我们应该...或许要...
Oh, uh... We should really... You know, probably get...
对 我们该去凑热闹了
Right, we should join the party.
没错
Right.
这场战争不会那么快就结束
This fight's far from over.
马格努斯
Magnus.
到其他人那里 亲爱的 这里不是小女孩待的地方 去吧
Go join the others, my dear. This is no place for a little girl. Go.
我从柔伊那里听说了
I heard what you did for Zoe.
你奋不顾身拯救了一位年轻巫师的孩子
You risked your life without hesitation to save a young warlock child.
她只是个孩子 而且她需要帮助
She was just a girl and she was in trouble.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你永远都有选择
You always have a choice.
你很特别 克莱莉??费尔查德
You're not like the others, Clary Fairchild.
大部分的?影猎人出于义务提供异世界人帮助
Most Shadowhunters protect Downworlders out of sense of duty,
但你是基于你内心深处的良知帮助了柔伊
but you saved young Zoe because of what was inside your heart.
你绝不会知道 你跟你的母亲有多么相似
You're more like your mother than you will ever know.
马格努斯 拜托...
Magnus, please...
你躲不过这场战役
you can't hide from this battle.
听我说 华伦泰这次找到了你 之后也一定找得到你
Look, Valentine, he found you once, he will find you again.
我们必须携手合作
We need to work together.
帮我
Help me.
我可以召唤这只恶魔 但必须由你做出要求
I can summon the demon, but you must make the demand.
容我提醒你...
Now, I warn you...
取回你的记忆并非易事
retrieving your memories will not be easy.
我会做我该做的
I will do what I have to do.
很好
All right.
但是这里不安全
But we're not safe here.
藏身处的地点已经暴露了
The lair's location has been compromised.
各位抓紧了 我们要来个大搬家啦
Hold tight, everyone, we're about to move.
嗨 我是克莱莉 留言给我
Hey, it's Clary. Leave a message.
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
我…
I just...
我只是想说 真的很对不起
I want to flat-out say I'm sorry.
把你丢在杰斯他们那里 我很过意不去
I feel like crap for leaving you with Jace and those guys.
我也说不清楚
I don't know.
自从我们甩掉那群吸血鬼后
Ever since we ditched those vampires,
我就一直觉得哪里很不对劲
I've been feeling like crap a lot lately.
就像是…一阵大浪…
It's... these waves...
淹没了我 我的脑子一团乱
they hit me and I can't think straight.
我也不知道怎么回事 说不定只是流感
I don't know, it's probably just the flu.
总之...
Anyway...
克莱莉 就是…
Clary, you...
我永远都不会扔下你一个人的
You're the last person I'd ever want to leave in this world.
我真的 真的 很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
回电♥话♥给我 让我知道你没事
Call me back. Let me know you're okay.
再见
Bye.
现在好多了
Ah, much better.
呃 没办法
Ugh, it's inevitable.
每次搬家 我都有种重新装潢的冲动
After each move, I get the itch to redecorate.
通常我喜欢乱糟糟的狗窝 但这个就只能说是潦倒
Normally, I love a dirty lair, but this is one is just sloppy.
我相信努力就应该有所回报
I believe in payment for services rendered.
诚挚感谢你捍卫了巫师们
Thank you for defending the warlocks.
-我不能收 -你当然可以
- I couldn't. - Oh, but you could.
你也应该收下
And you should.
这条项链在莱特伍家族代代相传
The Lightwoods have been wearing this for years.
再说 这条项链挂在你哥脖子上看起来略蠢
Besides, this would look silly on your brother.
至于亚历克 你觉得他比较喜欢花还是古龙水呢?
About Alec, is he more of a flower or cologne man?
好了 我们要怎么召唤记忆恶魔?
Okay, so how do we summon the memory demon?
你确定吗?
Are you certain?
召唤强大的恶魔后果可能不堪设想
Summoning such a powerful demon could be lethal.
为了救我妈妈 我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything to save my mother.
那个恶魔在哪里?
Where is the demon?
好了 漂亮男孩 让你的队伍做好准备吧
Okay. Pretty boy, get your team ready.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我不是在说你
I'm not talking to you.
我是在说…你
I'm talking to... you.
跟我来
Come with me.
每个人都想得到圣杯
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表