剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
慢着 那是什么?
Wait a minute, what's that, hmm?
政委会派来的侦察兵
Scouts from the Clave.
这毒药的毒性强烈 杀死了潘伯恩
Expose of the poison's so powerful. It killed Pangborn.
他是个忠诚的?影猎人
He was a loyal Shadowhunter.
无惧
Fearless.
忠贞不二
Dedicated.
但他死了更好
But his death is for the best.
怎么说?
How so?
当那个肮脏的巫师 污染了他?影猎人的纯正血统
When that filthy warlock tainted Pangborn's pure Shadowhunter blood,
她就把他变成了一个可憎之人
she turned him into an abomination.
至少他为此付出了性命
At least he gave his life for the cause.
收集这些死去的仙灵
Gather the dead Seelies, hmm?
他们的血可能挺有用
Their blood could be interesting.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪里了?
Where the hell have you been?
你迟到了三十分钟 而且不回任何电♥话♥
You're 30 minutes late and you're not responding to calls.
瓦格斯在找你
Vargas is looking for you.
放轻松 我只是有事要处理
Relax, I had something to take care of.
- 要吃肉干吗? - 现在还没九点
- Jerky? - It's not even 9:00.
照烧肉干随时都可以吃
It's never too early for teriyaki.
自从你的目击证人死光之后
Ever since your witnesses wound up dead,
上头对你可是紧迫盯人
command has you under a microscope.
-走错一步你就完了 -我会处理好的
- One wrong move, you're out. - I'm handling it.
不 你才没有 给我振作点 路克
No, you're not. Get your act together, Luke.
让那些蒙迪知道你有在做事
Show the mundanes you're doing your job.
我们的族人需要你保持警戒
Our people need you to keep your shield.
如果你真的希望我拿到圣杯 我需要单独见克莱莉
If you want me to get the Cup so badly, I need to get Clary alone.
杰斯说 你想见我?
Jace said you wanted to see me?
没错
That's right.
你今晚要穿什么去参加派对?
What are you wearing to the Downworlder party tonight?
我不知道 我想现在这样就好了
I don't know. I was just thinking about wearing this.
你这样可不行
I don't think so.
异世界人死也不会穿成那样
No Downworlder would be caught dead in that.
再说 这是个派对 不是什么斗诗会
Plus, it's a party, not a poetry slam.
我没什么可以穿去派对的衣服 所以...
Well, I don't really have any party clothes with me, so...
所以你得穿我的
So you'll have to wear mine, hmm?
你会明白 有天你得告诉我时间和地点
You realize, one of these days you're gonna have to tell me where and when.
什么时间地点?
Where and when what?
你在哪里拿到的零用钱 还有...
Where you get your spending money and...
你何时会让我去商店里买♥♥衣服?
when are you letting me go to a store?
克莱莉...
Clary...
那件裙子起来太紧了
Okay, that dress is way too tight.
它很有弹性的
It's stretchy.
穿穿看
Put it on.
好吧
Ugh, fine.
这些也试试
Try these.
我不知道 伊莎贝 我觉得我还是比较适合T恤和牛仔裤
I don't know, Isabelle, I think I'm more of a jeans and T-shirt kinda girl.
真羡慕你有对丰胸
You're so lucky to have such a flat chest.
没穿胸罩我根本无法穿那件
I can never wear that without a bra.
-真的吗? -真的
- Really? - Really.
有人看起来很辣哦
Someone's looking badass.
噢 谢了
Oh, thanks.
她打扮得挺不错的
She cleans up well.
我去看看亚历克
I'm gonna go see Alec.
他也是那种永远不知道该穿什么去派对的人
He never knows what to wear to these parties either.
至少你看起来像个?影猎人了
At least you look the part of a Shadowhunter.
是啊 嗯...
Yeah, well, um...
我猜要你在我一个人去见马格努斯时
I guess it's pointless for me to ask you to stay behind,
乖乖待着也是没有意义的了
while I go meet Magnus by myself.
情况也可能会变得棘手
Things could get sticky.
有人在追捕马格努斯
Magnus is being hunted.
你会需要武器防身
You're gonna need a weapon.
那是把撒拉弗刃
That's a seraph dagger.
天使刃认得你
The blade knows you.
你知道该如何控制
And you know how to handle yourself.
马格努斯 想想其他巫师...
Magnus, consider the other warlocks...
你什么时候变得这么唠叨了?
When did you become so talkative?
马格努斯 我求你重新考虑
Magnus, I beg you to reconsider.
你总是在皱眉头 伊莱亚
Always frowning, Elias.
你或许是不死之身 但...
You may be immortal but, mmm...
免不了还是有鱼尾纹
you're not immune to crow's feet.
无论?影猎人提出什么条件
You cannot attend this meeting.
你都不可以跟他们见面
No matter what the Shadowhunter is offering.
华伦泰逐渐在逼近
Valentine is getting close.
你离开藏身处实在是太危险了
It is far too dangerous for you to leave the lair.
当死海还是一条小得可怜的湖泊时
I was alive when the Dead Sea was just
我就已经在这个世界上了
a lake that was feeling a little poorly.
我重视你的忠告...
While I value your counsel...
你却处处限制 只会令我觉得自己像个笼中困兽
so much red brick makes me feel like a caged animal.
一条项链真的值得你去冒这个险吗?
Is one necklace really worth the risk?
这条值得
This necklace is.
不必再讨论了
This discussion is over.
我会去见克莱莉??费尔查德和那个威兰家的小子
I will meet with Clary Fairchild and the Wayland boy.
到螺旋迷宫去 通知泰莎我们需要加强防御
Go to the Spiral Labyrinth and tell Tessa that we need more shields.
我离开后 所有巫师都要去看守防护罩
While I'm gone, have every warlock maintain the protective wards.
我或许已经准备好去对付华伦泰...
I may be prepared to take on Valentine...
…但我的访客毫无防备
...but my guests are not.
干了这杯
Drink up.
选一样武器 我建议用你的鞭子
Pick a weapon. I suggest your whip.
-你怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong with you? - Nothing.
我们要去一个异世界派对
We're going to a Downworlder's rave.
你应该表现兴奋一点
You should be a little more excited.
这是一项任务 不是派对
It's a mission, not a party.
哦 随便啦
Yeah, whatever.
在克莱莉来这之前 每天都过着一样的生活
Before Clary got here, every day was the same.
出任务 杀恶魔 出任务 杀恶魔
Go on a mission, kill demons. Go on a mission, kill demons.
至少现在有趣多了
At least now things are interesting.
有趣?
Interesting?
华伦泰还活着 并积极地四处搜索圣杯
Valentine is alive and actively seeking the Cup.
他恐吓整个?影世界
He threatens our entire world.
而我们在帮助他女儿
And we're helping his daughter.
顺带一提 我们根本没理由相信她
Who, by the way, we have no reason to trust.
再说她也来路不明
And who showed up out of nowhere.
撇开这个不说 我们最后还要额外应付某个巫师
On top of that, we're gonna end up overpaying some warlock
还不知道他有没有我们需要的情报
who may or may not have information we need.
因此 小莎 我一点都不觉得有趣
So, no, Izzy... I don't find it interesting.
哇
Whoa!
-感觉好点了吗? -并没有
- Feel better now? - No, I don't.
好吧 可能有一点
Okay, maybe a little.
有心事不能一直憋着 亚历克
You can't keep bottling things up, Alec.
等你爆发只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before they explode.
还不是愉快的那一种
And not the fun kind of explode.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
而且我们也不是去听音乐的
And we're not going for the music.
赛门 幸好你在这儿
Simon, thank God you're here.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
-你跑哪去了? -我很好
- Where were you? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-怎么了? -我们说好昨晚采排
- What's wrong? - We were supposed to have rehearsal
但你整晚没出现 我不断打给你
last night and you never showed, and I was calling
发讯息给你 你都没回应
and texting, you didn't answer.
然后你妈说你出门了 所以我不知道我该…
And then your mom said you were going out, so I didn't know what I...
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 莫琳 我只是…
I'm sorry, Maureen. I just, uh...
我在忙学校的事情
I got caught up with school stuff.
那…那没关系
Yeah, no, that... that's cool.
我完全明白 你超忙
I totally get it. You're swamped.
有话直说吧
Just say it.
-我都排练好了... -赛门?
- I had this all rehearsed... - Simon?
太好了 你在家 嗨 莫琳
Oh, good, you're home. Hi, Maureen.
-嘿 妈 -听着 宝贝...
- Hey, Ma. - Look, honey...
我不想当那种烦人的老妈 你懂的
I don't want to be one of those mothers, you know,
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表