剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我们到底要找什么
What are we even looking for?
等我看到就会知道了
I'll know it when I see it.
如果完全没作用怎么办
What if this doesn't work?
会有用的 小饼干 我感觉得到
It will, biscuit. I can feel it.
你知道 如果你想变心
You know, if you were having second thoughts about us,
你大可直接告诉我 而不是偷跑来地下室
you could have told me, instead of coming down here
搞一个随便搭上的路人
and hooking up with some random guy.
- 杰斯 现在不是谈这些的时候 -认真的吗
- Jace, this isn't exactly a good time. - Really?
你知道什么时候谈最好吗 克莱莉
You know when would be a good time for me, Clary?
永不
Never.
别再打给我了
Never call me again.
- 那是什么鬼东西 -我们走吧
- What the hell is that thing? - Let's go.
你杀掉它了吗
Did you kill it?
没有
No.
它进去了
It went through?
我必须关闭通道了
I have to shut the entrance.
有更多的恶魔会过来
More demons are coming.
那克莱莉怎么办
What about Clary?
你自己说过仙灵会保护其他维度的安全
You said you Seelies protect other dimensions.
我们的确会
We do.
里面有一只恶魔 和一群手无寸铁的人
There is a demon in there with a bunch of unprotected people.
让我通过
Let me in.
- 我可以除掉它 -如果我在你过去之后关闭通道...
- I can kill it. - If I seal the doorway behind you...
我知道 那门户就是唯一的出口了
I know, the Portal is the only way out.
我愿意冒这个险 请让我通过
I'm willing to take that risk. Grant me entry.
谨记 你无法携带六翼天使刃前往
Remember, you won't have your seraph blade.
在那个维度里 恶魔不会分解消失
Demons don't disintegrate in this dimension.
去吧
Go.
我没事 我没事
It's okay. It's okay.
- 杰斯 -是我
- Jace? - Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
谢天谢你 你来了
Thank God, it's you.
杰斯 杰斯
Jace! Jace!
不 不
No. No.
怎么回事
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果他们已经进去了 他们救出不来了
But if they're in there, they're not coming out.
介意说明一下状况吗
Mind filling me in?
杰斯
Jace!
杰斯
Jace?
杰斯 喔 天啊
Jace. Oh, my God!
杰斯 没事了 不会有事的 深呼吸
Jace, it's okay, it's okay. Breathe.
杰斯
Jace?
我的符杖在哪里
Where's my stele?
符杖是没办法带过来的
It didn't come through with you.
只有符杖不够治疗你的伤
You're gonna need more than a stele for that.
传送回他原本的身体 会治好伤口吗
Will Portaling him back to his own body cure him?
不会 血液和身体是一起的
No. Blood travels with you.
这也是为什么天使能量还会起作用
It's why your angelic powers still work here.
恶魔毒液已经流进他的血里面了
The demon venom is in his blood.
我们要赶快把他送回我们的维度 到学院接受治疗
Then we have to get him back to the Institute in our dimension.
不行 我们要先找到华伦泰
No, we've gotta find Valentine.
杰斯 你的身体状况不适合战斗
Jace, you're in no condition to fight.
我们可能不会有第二次机会了 克莱莉 事关重大
We might not get another chance, Clary. This is too important.
我找到了
I found it!
来吧
Come on.
马格努斯
Magnus.
我们通过之后 你必须毁掉门户
You'll have to destroy the Portal after we go through.
为什么
Why?
才能完全保护你的维度
To secure your dimension from all sides.
否则 如果门户开着
Otherwise, if it stays open,
你们随时可能再度遭受恶魔的攻击
you'll be vulnerable to demon attacks again.
我可以应付
I'll take care of it...
我也会顺便处理桌上那只丑陋恶心的东西
and the malodorous monstrosity on that table.
感谢你
Thank you.
我才应该感谢你
Well, I should be thanking you.
不 你让我找回了真正的生活 我永世不忘
No... you gave me back a life. I won't forget it.
现在快走吧
Now, go.
心里想着你的父亲
Think of your father.
- 欸 嘿 亚历克 -在门外等
- Hey. Hey, Alec! - Just... Just wait.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你跟杰斯还好吧
Are you and Jace okay?
不
No.
我们的帕洛巴特连结太...
Our parabatai bond, it's just...
太微弱
so weak.
我几乎感觉不到他了
He's like a ghost.
亚历克 你做了什么
Alec, what did you do?
莉迪亚和我认为 如果我们把圣杯交给政委会
Lydia and I thought we could stop the trial
就可以终止审判
if we gave the Cup to the Clave.
莉迪亚竟然帮了你
Lydia helped you?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
她现在别无选择 只能让审判继续
She has no choice but to go through with the trial now.
没关系 哥哥 我知道你尽力了
It's okay, big brother. I know you tried.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
杰斯
Jace.
好了
Okay.
没事了 没事的 我在这里 你没事的
It's okay. It's okay. I'm here, it's okay.
也不能反悔了
No going back now.
马格努斯说的没错 符印没有用
Magnus was right. It's not working.
已经够了
It's enough.
这些是做什么的
What is all this?
制♥造♥军队的材料
The makings of an army.
这里没有人
There's no one here.
难道梅里昂骗了我们
Did Meliorn lie to us?
他说门户会带我们到我父亲那里
He said that that Portal would take us to my father.
到我背后
Get behind me.
不可能
It can't be.
不可能的
It can't be.
你死了 我亲眼看到的
You died. I saw it.
杰斯
Jace?
杰斯 真的是你吗
Jace... is it really you?
杰斯 你为什么会认识这个人
Jace, how do you know this man?
他是我的父亲
He's my father.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表