剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
你想谈谈些什么吗
Is there something you want to talk about?
不用了 我很好
No. All good.
你有看到亚历克吗
Have you seen Alec?
- 呃 没有 怎么了 - 他应该要写
- Um, no. Why? - He's supposed to fill out
所有近期恶魔活动的事件报告的
the incident reports for all the recent demonic activity.
我可以写啊
I can do it.
我知道你可以 但是政委会...
I know you can, but the Clave...
不会觉得由我来写有什么问题的
Will be fine getting it from me.
那当然
Of course they will.
我会告诉你母亲 这件事会交给你负责
I'll let your mother know that you're gonna handle this.
相信她会很高兴的
I'm sure she'll be very glad to hear it.
谢了
Thanks.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
也许吧 我得问问我的律师
Maybe. I'd have to ask my lawyer.
你想这么做是吧
That's the way you want it?
一位律师 马上来
One lawyer, coming up.
你坐好
You sit tight.
你要喝咖啡还是什么吗
You want a coffee or anything?
葛洛威
Garroway.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
不 不用了
No. No, I'm good.
随你便
Suit yourself.
监视器
Camera.
路克 发生什么事了
Luke, what is going on?
我猜我要成为一件凶案调查的首要嫌疑人了
I think I'm about to be the prime suspect in a murder investigation.
- 我们该怎么办 - 去拿塔罗牌
- What do we do? - Get the cards.
在抽屉里 最底层那个
In my desk, bottom drawer.
- 好的 - 喂喂等等
- All right. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你们不能用幻术隐身
You can't glamour yourselves.
我不是局里唯一的异世界人
I'm not the only Downworlder on the force,
而且我们不知道谁是华伦泰的手下
and we don't know who's working for Valentine.
如果有人看到你们...
If anybody spots you...
我们就等于是直接帮他们找到了圣杯
We'd be leading them right to the Mortal Cup.
没错 最好假定每个人都有灵视力
Exactly. Better to assume that everybody has the Sight
总比以为他们都看不见你们来得好
than gamble that they don't.
- 路克... - 我可以自己处理
- Luke... - I can handle myself.
嘿 监视器怎么了
Hey, what happened to the camera?
这问题我问好几年了
I've asked the same thing for years.
你昨晚睡在马格努斯那里了?
Slept at Magnus' place?
没睡多少
Didn't do much sleeping.
我在帮忙治疗路克的伤势 如此而已
I was helping treat Luke's wounds. That's all.
真的吗
Really?
怎样
What?
没什么 我相信你
Nothing. I believe you.
好啦 马格努斯调了鸡尾酒 我告诉你 什么也没发生
Okay, Magnus made cocktails. I'm telling you, nothing else happened.
等你准备好要说
When you're ready to talk about
你需要谈谈的事后
whatever you need to talk about,
我会陪着你
I'm here.
嘿 我有跟你说啊
Hey, I talk to you.
什么都说了 除了你的私人生活
About everything but your personal life.
你知道 这不太公平
You know, and it's kind of not fair,
因为我总是什么都跟你说
because I talk to you about mine all the time.
比方说 我跟梅里昂分手了
For example, I broke up with Meliorn.
真假?改头换面啦?
Really? Turning over a new leaf?
他有点太超过了
He was a bit much.
显然我需要一个更暗影猎人一点的人
Apparently, I need someone more Shadowhunter-ish.
小莎 我知道你在试着帮忙
Izzy, I realize that you're trying
承担一些家庭压力
to take some of the family heat,
我很感激
and I appreciate it,
但你不能因此改变你自己
but you can't change who you are.
是吗
Really?
- 那你就可以?- 我知道自己是什么样的人
- And you can? - I know who I am.
等爸发现杰斯和克莱莉
I'm a guy who's about to be disowned
还在外头干些老天才知道的事后
when Dad finds out that Jace and Clary
我就会被断绝关系了
are still out doing God knows what.
我想爸已经习惯了
I think Dad's used to that by now.
你在说的可是杰斯
This is Jace you're talking about.
他说他一小时就回来 现在已经过了三小时了
He said he'd be an hour. It's been three.
你该不会认为他跟克莱莉在...
You don't think he and Clary are...
在这种时候?不可能
At a time like this? Not possible.
认真的?在这里?
Really? In here?
- 为何不 - 肯定有更好的地方
- Why not? - There's got to be a better place.
- 不 这里很好 - 噢
- No, here's good. - Ow!
好吧
All right.
你需要帮忙吗
You need help with that?
我可以自己解除掉幻术 杰斯
I can deglamourize myself, Jace.
- 是"解除幻术" - 随便啦
- It's "deglamour." - Whatever.
- 塔罗牌呢 - 噢对
- The cards? - Right.
我们到底该怎么拿到
How exactly are we gonna get them?
我真怀疑我们能不能在不被注意的情况下离开这个橱柜
I doubt we can make it out of this closet without drawing attention,
更别说靠近路克的桌子 况且你全身都是符印
let alone Luke's desk and you are covered in runes.
别担心 我有计划
Don't worry. I've got a plan.
- 这次是好计划吗 - 九♥成♥是
- A good plan this time? - 90%.
跟着我就对了
Just follow my lead.
噢还有 抱歉
Oh, and I apologize.
为什么道歉
Apologize for what?
另外的那一成
The other 10%.
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
噢
Oh!
别再跟着我了
Stop following me!
嘿 不是说好要谨慎的吗
Hey, what happened to being discreet?
- 嗯?- 等等 你说什么
- Hmm? - Wait, what did you say?
- 你背着我有了小三? - 我...嗄?
- You cheated on me? - I... Huh?
我没有 喂
I did not. Whoa.
打死我都不会再去你那栋烂公♥寓♥了
You will never see me at your crappy apartment again.
我一点也不在乎那女孩 一点也不
That girl means nothing to me. Nothing.
那就是我听说的男朋友吗
Is that the boyfriend that I heard so much about?
- 不 再也不是了 - 嗨
- Nope, not anymore. - Hi.
我要甩了他
I'm dumping him.
路克的东西都去哪了
Where is all of Luke's stuff?
内务部的拿走了 你在找什么
IA took everything. What are you looking for?
我 呃... 弄丢了一把房♥子的钥匙
I, uh... I lost a house key
路克通常会在他抽屉里放一把备用的
and Luke normally keeps a spare in his desk,
我该怎么拿?
so is there any way I can get it?
呃 只能等他摆脱嫌疑了
Uh, not till he's cleared.
摆脱嫌疑?什么嫌疑?
Cleared? Of... of what?
这个你不用担心 我们会处理
Oh, don't worry about it. We'll get it handled.
噢
Oh.
克莱莉 对不起
Clary, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我只是想你知道我只做了
I apologize. I just want you to know it only happened, like...
两次 应该说 我就劈了几次腿
two or... It just happened a couple of times
-而我完全... -闭嘴
- and I am totally... - Shut up.
宝贝 拜托
Babe, come on.
听着 你没有资格叫她宝贝 知道吗
Listen, you don't get to call her "babe," okay?
事实上 你连叫她名字的资格都没有
In fact, you don't get to call her at all.
克莱莉跟你完了 懂了吗
Clary's done with you. You got it?
-带走他 -我也有人♥权♥
- Take him out. - I have rights.
或许这样才是最好的
Perhaps it's for the best?
噢 情侣纹身 那可是个大♥麻♥烦
Oh, matching tattoos. That's... Big red flag.
噢 那 那没什么啦
Oh. This... It's nothing.
别担心 我了解
Don't worry about it. I get it.
男人不坏 女人不爱 对吧
You always fall for the bad boys, right?
噢 只有我这样想吗
Oh, is that just me?
呃 对 对 呃...
Uh, right, right. Uh...
我真的很需要那副钥匙
I really need that key.
很抱歉 克莱莉 但内务部把所有路克的东西
I'm sorry, Clary, but IA has all of Luke's things
都放到楼上的证物库房♥了
in the evidence vault upstairs.
噢
Oh.
或许我能帮你找你的钥匙
Maybe I can help you find the one you lost.
你搜过包包里吗
Did you check your bag?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表