剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
即使如此 我也不是这样的人
And even if it were, I'm not like that.
我不是来这里谈论我们的事的
I'm not here to talk about us.
我想那是你们政委会的使节
I believe that's your Clave envoy.
伊莎贝 请站到一边
Isabelle, please step aside.
梅里昂 政委会已经下令逮捕你
Meliorn, the Clave has ordered that you be placed under arrest.
- 什么 - 为什么
- What? - What for?
你替华伦泰??摩根斯坦做事
Soliciting state secrets from a Shadowhunter
向暗影猎人探查机密
on behalf of Valentine Morgenstern.
护卫
Guards.
- 你疯了吗 - 我?
- Have you lost your mind? - Me?
你该庆幸你没跟他一起被捕
You're lucky you weren't arrested along with him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在我们看来 你和仙灵梅里昂
It's our understanding that your long-standing relationship
长♥期♥的关系可能已经造成了机密外泄
with the Seelie, Meliorn, may have led to the disclosure of state secrets.
什么 才没有
What? No!
梅里昂告诉我如何闯入死亡旅馆
Meliorn told me how to get into the Hotel DuMort
好让我们拯救一个蒙迪
so that we could save a mundane.
而作为回报 你什么也没告诉他吗
And you told him nothing in return?
没有人在责备你该为攻击事件负责
Nobody is blaming you for the attack.
梅里昂和仙灵们很有可能一直都跟华伦泰有合作关系
Meliorn and the Seelies were likely working with Valentine all along.
华伦泰好几个月来一直在杀异世界人
Valentine has been murdering Downworlders
抽干♥他♥们的血液
and draining their bodies for months.
他可能杀了那些仙灵侦察兵然后用他们的血...
He probably killed those Seelie scouts and used their blood...
- 你有证据吗 - 那你有吗
- Do you have proof? - Do you?
我有命在身
I have orders.
够了 我也不想这样
That's all. I never wanted any of this.
我一点也不相信你
I don't believe you for a second.
赛门会讨厌我的
Simon is gonna hate me.
路克 我做了件很糟的事
Luke, I did a terrible thing.
已经无法挽回了
It can't be undone.
我找回了我自己 你的母亲帮助了我
I found my way back, your mother helped me.
等他理解到你会陪着他...
When he understands that you're there for him...
但要是我们找不到他 他又怎么会知道
But how could he know that if we can't find him?
她叫梅里昂过来然后逮捕了他
She calls Meliorn in and arrests him,
然后一副这都与她无关的样子
then acts like it's all out of her hands.
你会受伤的
You're gonna hurt yourself.
我没事 小莎
I'm fine, Izzy.
是政委会下达的命令 不是莉迪亚
It was the Clave that gave the order, not Lydia.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You all right?
- 我没事 - 我刚和罗伯与玛蕾西谈了
- I'm fine. - I just spoke to Robert and Maryse.
他们将被遣回伊德瑞斯
They're being sent back to Idris.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - Yeah.
另一个来自莉迪亚的"命令"?
Another "order" from Lydia?
谁是莉迪亚
Who's Lydia?
她现在负责管理学院
She's in charge of the Institute.
你说她啥
She's what?
暂时管理
Temporarily.
然后她现在说服了政委会爸妈没尽到责任?
And now she's convinced the Clave that Mom and Dad aren't doing their job?
也许他们真的没有
Well, maybe they aren't.
弃民闯入时 学院在他们的掌控之下
The Institute was under their control when the Forsaken got in.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
爸和妈是前圆环会成员
Mom and Dad were members of the Circle.
什么 他们没有圆环会符印啊
What? They don't have Circle runes.
那是因为他们在起义前和政委会达成了共识
That's because they made a deal with the Clave prior to the Uprising.
为了换取他们的合作 他们没有被烙上符印
In exchange for their cooperation, they were pardoned.
你这是在质疑他们的忠诚吗
You're questioning their loyalty?
华伦泰回来了
Valentine is back.
圆环会也将再起
The Circle is rising.
- 他们有嫌疑 - 不可能
- They're under suspicion. - No way.
罗伯和玛蕾西收养了我
Robert and Maryse took me in.
他们将我当做亲生孩子一般扶养
They raised me as one of their own.
我知道他们是什么样的人
I know what kind of people they are.
你确定吗 他们对我们说谎
Are you sure? They lied to us.
多年来 他们告诉我们该怎么做
For years, they've been telling us how to act.
说我们必须维持莱特伍的声誉
That we have to uphold the Lightwood name.
结果他们才是曾使家族蒙羞的人
Well, they're the ones who tarnished it.
他们是伪君子
They're hypocrites.
你一定就是杰斯??威兰了
You must be Jace Wayland.
我是莉迪亚??布伦威尔 你在伊德瑞斯可是个传奇呢
Lydia Branwell. You're quite the legend back in Idris.
别相信你听到的任何事
Don't believe everything you hear.
你告诉他们了吗
Did you tell them?
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
莉迪亚和我有婚约了
Lydia and I are engaged.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
你在开玩笑吧
You're not serious.
你应该要拒绝他们
You were supposed to tell them "no."
反正你要毁的是自己的人生
It's your life to ruin.
不知道该说什么了
Not sure what to say.
"这些都不重要" 如何
How about, "None of this matters"?
我们必须阻止华伦泰
We have to stop Valentine.
终于
Finally.
有点共识了
Something we agree on.
赛门 是你吗
Simon, is that you?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
天啊 你都去哪了
God, where have you been?
妈
Mom.
我很抱歉 我刚...
I'm sorry, I was...
我好高兴能够看到你
I'm really happy to see you.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, you and me both.
你不能这样让我担心
You can't worry me like that.
克莱莉说你没事
Clary said you were okay,
但我脑中就是不停出现你死在某个沟里的画面
but I just kept picturing you dead in a ditch somewhere.
要是你出了什么事 我不知道我要怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you.
拜托了 下次至少给我打个电♥话♥
Please, just call me next time and let me know.
我只是想知道你没事 如此而已
I just wanna know you're okay. That's all.
赛门
Simon!
克莱莉
Clary.
- 嗨 路易斯太太 - 嗨
- Hi, Mrs. Lewis. - Hi.
噢 你还好吗
Oh, are you all right?
不觉得他看起来很苍白吗
Doesn't he look so pale to you?
- 等等 你的眼镜呢 - 不 别碰
- Wait, what happened to your glasses? - No, don't!
他戴隐形眼镜了
He's got contacts.
好噢 谁给我解释解释发生了什么
Okay, someone needs to tell me what is going on here.
妈... 我只是要...
Mom... there's something I need to...
帮我做些事情
Do for me.
你可能不会相信 但我的身分证被偷了
You won't believe this, but my identity was stolen.
银行账户被盗领
Bank account hacked.
显然地 我不是克莱莉??费芮
Apparently, I am not Clary Fray.
那真是糟透了 我去年也发生一样的事 但是...
Uh, that's awful. It happened to me last year, but...
克莱莉 我不认为他现在的状况可以走
Clary, I don't think he's well enough to go...
赛门 我们一直支持着对方
Simon, we have always been here for each other.
我不知道
I don't know.
克莱莉 也许你可以下次再来
You know what, Clary? I think maybe another time.
赛门
Simon...
我需要你帮我度过这些难关
I need you to help me through this.
对啊
Yeah.
你确定吗 宝贝
Are you sure, baby?
噢 是啊 我没事 嗯...
Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Um...
你知道我总是很多愁善感
You know how much of a hypochondriac I can be.
克莱莉
Clary?
照顾好我儿子
You take care of my boy.
你知道他对我来说有多重要
You know how much he means to me.
好吧 我们真的得走了
Okay, we should really go.
妈 待会见
I'll see you later, Mom.
最好如此
I'm holding you to that.
等你回家
And when you come home,
你和我要坐下来认真谈谈你到底发生什么事
you and I are gonna have a serious discussion about what's going on with you.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表