剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah?
我在找那段音乐
Um, uh, trying to pick the right clip.
什么东西
What was that?
我一会回来 你做什么都可以 但不要离开货车
I'll be right back. Whatever you do, do not leave the van.
知道了
Got it, yeah.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
灵魂之剑揭示一切
The Soul-Sword reveals all.
不可能
No way.
真的么
Really?
呵呵
Huh.
西蒙 我得挂了
Simon, I gotta go.
卢克 不要
Luke... no.
这一切的谎言会毁了你
All this lying is destroying you.
停止封锁她的记忆 告诉她真♥相♥
Stop blocking her memory and tell her the truth.
我不能 你知道我不可以
I can't. You know I can't.
你只是在推迟不可避免的事情
You're just delaying the inevitable.
克拉丽是暗影猎人 这是你无法改变的
Clary's a Shadowhunter. There's nothing you can do to change that.
这个世界太危险了
This world is too dangerous.
要是别人知道了她的身份
If anyone knew who she really was,
那可要冒比现在高一百倍的风险
the risks would be a hundred times greater.
要是她自己发现了真♥相♥会怎样
What happens when she finds out the truth on her own?
- 然后呢 - 我不会让他发生的
- And then what? - I won't let that happen.
要是她知道了她父亲的事
If she ever learns about her father...
要是她发现自己的父亲是瓦伦丁
if she ever finds out that her father is Valentine.
等等 等等 他们要去哪儿
Wait... Wait, where are they going?
我们还没完成 不能就这样结束
We aren't done. We can't be done.
- 克拉丽 你知道圣杯在哪了吗 - 不
- Clary, do you know where the Cup is? - No.
我们只能
Only fragments
恢复她的部分记忆
of her memory were accessible to us.
我看到的 不可能是真的
It can't be true... what I saw.
你的记忆不会说谎
Your memory does not lie.
你必须接受你所看见的
You must accept what has been revealed.
我办不到 我办不到
I can't... I can't.
怎么了 你看到了什么
What is it? What did you see?
我母亲对我撒谎了
My mother lied to me.
她一直在父亲的事情上对我说谎
She lied all these years about my father.
你父亲的事? 你父亲怎么了
About your father? What about your father?
我父亲
My father...
我父亲是瓦伦丁
My father is Valentine.
切尔诺贝利
啊
Ah!
乔斯琳
Jocelyn.
乔斯琳 我知道你能听见我讲话
Jocelyn, I know you can hear me.
克拉丽没事
Clary is fine.
她很勇敢
She's so brave...
也很坚强
and strong.
她不会
And she won't...
克拉丽不会让瓦伦丁得逞
Clary won't let Valentine win.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
魔法有点生疏了么 巫师
Magic a little rusty, warlock?
应该向我们学学怎么打斗
Should've learned how to fight like the rest of us!
啊
Ahh!
你是位忠诚的追随者
You were a loyal follower.
一名杰出的战士
A brilliant soldier.
我不会忘记你作出的牺牲
I won't forget your sacrifice.
你说得对 巫师
You were right, warlock.
我是不会放你走的
I was never gonna let you go.
怎么了 你们发现了什么
What happened? What did you find out?
瓦伦丁是克拉丽的父亲
Valentine is Clary's father.
等等
Wait a minute.
你是说这个突然冒出来的女孩
You're telling me this girl shows up out of nowhere
是瓦伦丁的女儿?
and she's Valentine's daughter?
你有没有想过她可能是间谍
Did it occur to you that she might be a spy?
- 这可能是她计划的一部分 - 够了 亚历克
- This might be part of her plan? - That's enough, Alec.
你认为是我设计绑♥架♥了自己的母亲吗
Do you think I planned for my mom to get kidnapped?
设计让多萝西娅被抓吗
Or... or for Dot to be taken?
又或是设计让一把巨剑在我脑袋上晃来晃去
Or to have a giant sword dangle over my head
然后发现我的父亲
and find out that my father is one
是世界上最危险的人之一么
of the most dangerous people in the world?
是这样么
Really?
西蒙呢
Where's Simon?
西蒙在哪
Where's Simon?
我告诉他待在货车里的
I told him to stay in the van.
我已经四处找过了
I've searched everywhere.
他不见了么
He's gone?
我找不到他
I can't find him.
你应该保护他的
You were supposed to protect him!
- 西蒙 - 额 这些盲呆真的麻烦死了
- Simon! - Ugh, these mundanes are killing me.
西蒙 不 西蒙
Simon? No. Simon!
你喊的是这个盲呆的名字么
Is that the mundane's name?
恐怕西蒙要跟我们走一趟了
I'm afraid Simon's coming with us.
不
No!
不要 他跟这事没有关系
No, he's not a part of this.
我很乐意送你归西
And it'll be my pleasure
除非你放了他
to kill you unless you return him.
别冲动 我们会违反圣约的
Careful. We'd be violating the Accords.
你的伙伴说得没错
I'm afraid your sidekick's quite right.
黑夜之子并未违反圣约 我们是来协商的
The Night Children have broken no laws. We're negotiating.
用这个毫发无损的盲呆 来换取圣杯
The mundane, unharmed, in exchange for the Mortal Cup.
时间无多
And the clock is ticking.
赶快决定
Tick-tock, people.
克拉丽
Clary!
西蒙 不要
Simon... No!
西蒙
Simon!
西蒙 西蒙
Simon! Simon!
西蒙
Simon!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表