剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我也明白你已经是个成年男人...
and I know that you're a man now and everything...
天啊 不是吧
Oh, God, this is not happening.
但如果你要在外面过夜
But if you stay out all night long,
希望你至少打一通电♥话♥给我
I expect at least a phone call.
妈 我十八岁了
Ma, I'm 18!
那你就应该更懂事
So you're supposed to know better.
我不知道你跟克莱莉整晚在干嘛
I don't know what you and Clary were doing all night,
但我知道你们两个人里
but I do know that between the two of you
至少有一个人带手♥机♥
at least one of you has got to have a phone.
-好啦...好啦 -可以吗?带了就该用
- Okay... Okay! - All right? So use it.
我担心得要死
I was worried sick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好的 那我们各忙各的
All right. Well, let's get a hustle on.
我炖了一整天菜 晚餐快做好了
The crockpot's been going all day, so dinner's almost ready.
欢迎你留下来吃
You are welcome to join.
-谢谢 -如果你想的话
- Thank you. - If you like.
就这样
Right.
等等 你整晚跟克莱莉在一起?
So, wait, you were with Clary all night?
莫琳 抱歉
Maureen, I'm sorry.
你刚刚还说你忙着做功课
Because you just said that you were swamped with work.
你们要是在交往 就直说啊
And if you guys are dating, then just say so.
不 不 不 我们...我们...
No, no, no, we're... We're...
我们没有...没有在交往
We're not... we're not dating.
你们没有?
Oh, you're not?
没有
No.
那就好...
Well, good, then...
因为我想要
because I'd like to.
你想要什么?
You'd like to what?
我想跟你交往
I'd like to date you.
我的天 不知道为什么跟你说话这么困难
Oh, my God, I don't know why this is so hard for me to talk to you.
对不起 我…
I'm sorry. I'm...
-没关系 -我真的…让我…
- It's okay. - I'm really... Let me just...
啊 该死的
Ow! Damn it!
该死
Damn!
我在流血
I'm bleeding.
你有没有...
Do you have a...
赛门?
Simon?
赛门?
Simon?
赛门 你有在听我说话吗?
Simon, are you even listening to me?
亚历克跟小莎在确保周边安全
Alec and Izzy are securing the perimeter.
你确定这是个好点子?
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我们上次来的时候 这里到处都是吸血鬼
Last time we were here, this place was crawling with vampires.
放心 所有异世界人都在这里混
Relax, all Downworlders hang out here.
那次只是刚好遇上吸血鬼之夜
We just came on vampirea night.
好吧
Right.
我什么时候才能习惯这一切?
And when is all this gonna sound normal to me?
不知道
I don't know.
没有异状
All clear.
你觉得红色适合我吗?
Do you think red's my color?
小莎 你这魔鬼身材什么颜色都适合
Iz, with a body like yours, everything's your color.
也对
Good point.
真是的 这项链戴在我身上看起来更美了
Damn, I make this necklace look so good.
你能拿下来吗?
Will you take it off?
我敢肯定马格努斯??贝恩不希望做交易时
I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want drool on his ruby
发现他的红宝石上有口水
when we make the exchange.
我可不那么确定
You know, I wouldn't be so sure.
大部分的男人们都喜欢 我爱他们的珠宝
Most men like it when I admire their jewels.
把它交给杰斯好吗?
Can you just give it to Jace?
你真扫兴
You're such a buzzkill.
进来了 预备好你们的武器
Blend in. Keep your weapons ready.
马格努斯
Magnus.
克莱莉??费尔查德
Clary Fairchild.
你己经长得这么亭亭玉立了
You've grown into a beautiful young woman.
马格努斯??贝恩
Magnus Bane.
你就是那个偷走我记忆的人
So you're the one who stole my memories.
是你母亲委托我的 她深知有何风险
At your mother's request. She knew the risk.
让我看那条项链 ?影猎人
Show me the jewelry, Shadowhunter.
把记忆还给克莱莉 你就能得到它
Give Clary back her memories, and you get the jewelry.
我得确认它的真伪
I have to confirm it's authenticity.
"Amor verus numquam moritur."
"Amor verus numquam moritur."
注:此项链也曾出现在骸骨之城前传The infernal devices系列的Clockwork Princess中
"真爱不死"
"True love cannot die."
注:此项链也曾出现在骸骨之城前传The infernal devices系列的Clockwork Princess中
注:此项链也曾出现在骸骨之城前传The infernal devices系列的Clockwork Princess中
我真想念这条项链
Oh, how I've missed this jewel.
现在轮到你了
Now, it's your turn to pay up.
我也想恢复你的记忆 但它现在不在我手上
I wish I could retrieve your memories, but I no longer have them.
什么?那在哪里?
What? Where are they?
我交给一个记忆恶魔保管了
I fed them to a memory demon for safekeeping.
你为什么要这样做?
And why the hell would you do that?
为了保护克莱莉和圣杯
To protect Clary and the Cup.
如果华伦泰逮到我
If Valentine ever captured me,
他就能藉着折磨我 找出克莱莉的记忆
he could torture Clary's memories out of me.
就像他折磨朵特一样
Just like he tortured Dot.
折磨?
Tortured?
等等 朵特还好吧?
Wait, is Dot okay?
你不知道?
You don't know?
朵特已经死了
Dot is dead.
什么?
What?
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我无法感应到她的魔力
I can't feel her magic anymore.
华伦泰会杀掉她是因为她忠于你母亲
Valentine killed her because she would not betray your mother.
我的天
Oh, my God.
跟我走 克莱莉
Come with me, Clary.
你躲在我的藏身处会比?影猎人那里更安全
My lair can offer you protection no Shadowhunter ever could.
不要
No!
我不会跟你去任何地方
No, I'm not going anywhere with you.
别傻了 你母亲希望你活下去
Don't be a fool. Your mother would want you to live.
那就从那什么恶魔手上
Then help me get my memories back
帮我把记忆拿回来
from whatever demon you gave them to.
华伦泰也在追捕你
Valentine is hunting you, too.
我们离开藏身处的每一刻
And every moment we're outside my lair's protection,
都很容易被华伦泰逮到
is a moment Valentine gets closer to finding us.
跟我走
Come with me.
我不会再问第二次
I won't offer again.
不要
No.
我不会逃避自己的问题 你也不该逃避
No, I won't hide from my problems and neither should you.
小心
Look out!
你是谁?
Who are you?
马格努斯 慢着
Magnus, wait!
-你是我唯一的希望 -华伦泰已经找到我们了
- You're my only hope. - Valentine found us.
我早就警告过你母亲
I warned your mother this might happen.
等一下...
Wait...
这一带没问题 看来刺客只有他一个
The area's secure. Looks like he was the only assassin.
他颈部底下有圆环会的符印
He has a Circle rune on the base of his neck.
他们找到我们了 这里不安全 克莱莉 我们得走了
They found us. It's not safe here. Clary, we have to go.
克莱莉...
Clary...
杰斯
Jace.
克莱莉 我们得走了
Clary, we have to move.
让我缓口气好吗
I'm catching my breath.
这真是太棒了
You know what? This is great.
马格努斯不但交不出那女生的记忆
And not only did Magnus not get the girl
这下他还拿走了项链
her memories back, he took the necklace.
这真是太美妙了...
This is fantastic...
亚历克 那个女生...
Alec, the girl...
她的名字是克莱莉 然后我劝你最好小声点
her name is Clary and I highly suggest you keep your voice down.
为什么?
Why?
怎么 你怕我弄哭她?
What, are you afraid I'm gonna upset her?
我们为她冒了一次又一次的生命危险
We have risked our lives again and again
结果现在怎样?
for this girl, and where has it gotten us?
什么都没有 我们仍然找不到圣杯
All right? Nowhere. We're no closer to getting the Mortal Cup.
还失去了学院的项链
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表