剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我来了
Hey, you.
谢谢你来帮忙
Oh, thanks for being here.
你不需要孤军奋战
You don't need to do this alone.
这不是我们的本性
It's not who we are.
你确定你能承受得了?
Are you sure you're feeling up to this?
只是感冒而已 又不是世界末日
Yeah, it's just a cold. Not the end of the world.
世界已在这一千年间步向灭亡
The world's been ending for a thousand years.
你慢慢习惯 我们得马上行动
Ah, you get used to it. Now, we need to move.
我妈的阁楼就在巷子对面
Yeah, my mom's loft is just across the alley.
好 但我们得小心
All right, well, we have to be careful.
这里到处都有人监视
There are eyes all over this place
暗影世界的所有人都在找你
and everybody in the Shadow World's looking for you.
我保证没人能找到这条捷径
I mean, I guarantee you, no one's gonna find this shortcut.
我中学时常走这条路找克莱莉
I used to take it back in middle school to see Clary.
你或许很了解暗影世界 但相信我...
You might know the Shadow World, but trust me...
布鲁克林我可熟的呢 来吧
I know Brooklyn. Come on.
你最近练跑酷了吗?
Have you been doing parkour or something?
你爬楼梯敏捷多了
You've gotten a lot better at this.
我刚也想这样夸你呢
I was just gonna say the same thing about you.
蒙迪爬个逃生梯也能这么兴奋
Climbing a fire escape excites mundanes.
我永远看不透这些人
I'll never understand these people.
哇
Whoa!
我印象中阁楼不是长这样啊
I don't remember it like this.
这些是巫师设下的符印和保护网
These are runes and wards of protection cast by a warlock.
是朵特
Dot.
有些已经布下多年
Some of these have been here for years.
而差别在于我现在才看得到
The only difference is now I can actually see them.
哟 克莱莉
Yo, Clary.
这些鬼画符是什么?
What are all these tags?
你能看见符印?
You can see the runes?
很难不看见吧
Yeah, kind of hard to miss.
对暗影猎人来说的确是
For a Shadowhunter.
但大部份蒙迪是看不见的
They should be invisible to most mundanes.
你何时得到灵视力的?
When did you get the Sight?
我不晓得
I don't know.
但不管是谁画的都该学学克莱莉
But whoever drew these should take some lessons from Clary.
它们看来 挺随便的
Their, uh, work is pretty sloppy.
这是我跟赛门订婚时画的
This is from when Simon and I were engaged to be married.
你们订婚了?
You were engaged?
我一点都不想听这个故事...
I'm almost certain I don't wanna hear this story...
我们当时才八岁
We were eight years old.
简直是截然不同的世界
That was a whole other world ago.
赛门 你的计划有一个漏洞
There's only one flaw in your plan here, Simon.
来 让我试试看
Here, let me try.
你先请
After you.
好吧
Okay.
噢 你殿后
Ooh. After me.
我的妈呀 克莱莉 谁烧了你的阁楼?
Holy crap, Clary. Who torched your loft?
没错 这些我也看得见
Yeah, I can see this, too.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我的东西都不在了
There's nothing left of me here.
当然不会留下
Of course, there isn't.
你母亲为了避免你被人追踪
Your mother was trying to erase any trace that you existed.
尽可能把你所有的存在证明都销毁了
So that you couldn't be tracked.
她是在保护你
She was protecting you.
还真是有效
Let's see how well that worked.
你还活着不是吗?
You're alive, aren't you?
这几块地板...
These floorboards...
两边声音不一样
They sound different in these two spots.
你们听不出来吗?
Can't you hear it?
下面藏了东西
There's something under here.
布鲁克林再次得分
Another score for Brooklyn.
嘿 让开
Hey, out of the way.
不客气
You're welcome.
下面有东西
There's something down here.
这是你记忆中的那个盒子吗?
Is this the box you remember?
对
Yeah.
她总是等到我睡着才拿出来
She used to wait till she thought I was asleep and then take it out.
打开看看
Well, let's open it.
我不知道这些是什么
I don't know what any of this is.
这里还有其他人在
There's someone here.
拿走你要的 在我回来之前不要乱跑
Get what you need. Do not move until I get back.
我们在这里待太久了
We've been here too long.
放开我 我认真的 艾勒睿
Let go. Seriously, Alaric.
注:Alaric之前误译成亚拉里克,在此更正
你们女王真的跟政委会断绝来往吗?
Is it true that your queen has broken off communications with the Clave?
你是这样听说的?
You've heard that's the case?
是
Yes.
这跟你们派出侦察兵追查华伦泰有关?
Does it have anything to do with the scouts you sent out after Valentine?
你能想到别的原因吗?
Is there another reason you can think of?
这些蝴蝶只代表了一件事...
Butterflies can mean only one thing...
仙灵们在哀悼
Fair Folk are in mourning.
你怎么知道我们的习俗?
How do you know our customs?
显然我不是唯一一个享受仙灵作伴的暗影猎人啰
Apparently, I'm not the only Shadowhunter who enjoys the company of a Fair Folk.
倘若有更多暗影猎人展现这样的高尚品味
Maybe if more Shadowhunters exhibited such good taste
现况可能就大有不同了
things would be different today.
侦察兵都死了
The scouts are dead.
你们在哀悼他们
That's who you're mourning.
华伦泰杀了他们 对吧
Valentine killed them, right?
如果你真的知道得这么清楚 我或许才应该向你打听
If you know so much, maybe I should be asking you.
如果是那样 我们必须阻止华伦泰
If that's true, Valentine needs to be stopped.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you agree?
为何要挑威胁发生的时候破坏《公约》呢?
Why break the Accords now when there's a threat?
或许是因为公约并没有一视同仁 保护暗影世界每个种族
Perhaps the Accords don't provide equal protection for all Shadow Realms.
也或许因为这项威胁不会对我们造成相等的影响
Perhaps all threats don't affect all of us the same way.
华伦泰对所有人都是威胁
Valentine threatens everyone.
贸然袭敌者必将蒙受其害
Those who antagonize an enemy stand to lose more.
意思就是 你们会站在赢家那边
Which is another way of saying you'll side with whoever wins.
我向你保证 最后胜利的绝对会是我们
I promise you, that will be us.
我很确定你对此深信不疑
I'm sure you believe that.
- 该死 亚历克 - 怎么了?
- Damn it, Alec. - What?
克莱莉溜出学院了
Clary snuck out of the Institute.
而你责怪的却是我们的哥哥?
And yet you're blaming our brother?
还真有道理
Fascinating.
她人呢 克莱莉呢?
Where is she? Where's Clary?
- 她不见了 - 你说不见了是什么意思?
- She's gone. - What do you mean, gone?
她和赛门在我查看防火巷的时候被逮捕了
She and Simon got arrested when I was securing the fire escape.
我被引开了
I got distracted.
- 那个蒙迪也在? - 赛门?
- The mundane was here? - Simon?
他也不见了吗?
He's gone, too?
那是辆便衣警车 我不知道他们把她载去哪了
It was an unmarked car. I don't know where they took her.
亚历克 你做了什么?
What did you do, Alec?
这是哪里?这不是警♥察♥局啊
Where are we? This isn't the police station.
好好配合 就不会出事
Just cooperate and everything will be fine.
下车
Get out!
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything wrong.
闭嘴 不然你只会把自己搞得更凄惨
Be quiet or you're gonna make this worse for yourself.
欸 你不是警♥察♥
Hey, you're not a cop!
- 艾勒睿 这是谁? - 路克打来了
- Alaric, who is this guy? - Luke's calling.
别管他 这是命令
Ignore it. That's an order.
你们认识路克?
Are you guys with Luke?
- 他叫你来抓我的? - 不关你的事
- Did he send you? - None of your business.
该死
Damn it.
追踪不到她
She's not showing up.
我们得用帕洛巴特追踪术
We need to parabatai track.
亚历克 专心点
Alec, concentrate.
- 亚历克 - 我在做了 她的行踪没有显现出来
- Alec! - I'm doing it. She's not showing up.
跟我想的一样 她不是被逮捕了
Just like I thought. She wasn't arrested.
照顾好她是你的责任
It was your job to look after her.
我尽力了 杰斯
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表