剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
礼服很美 我非常喜欢
It's perfect. I love it.
我很高兴 如果还有其他需要再跟我说
I'm so glad. Let me know if you need anything else.
- 裙子很漂亮 - 谢谢
- Your dress is stunning. - Thank you.
穿这件礼服比让我上战场
I feel more nervous wearing that dress
还要紧张好几百倍
than I ever have on the battlefield.
我想那很正常
I think that's pretty normal.
莉迪亚 我有件事要和你谈谈
Lydia, I need to talk to you about something.
什么事
What is it?
今天执行任务的时候 华伦泰派了一只沙克斯恶魔跟踪我们
Valentine sent a Shax demon to track us on our mission today.
它杀了拉格诺??费尔
It killed Ragnor Fell.
天使啊…
By the Angel...
学院里只有少数人知道
Only a few people here at the Institute
我们的任务内容
even knew we were going on the mission.
今天早上你听见了我们的讨论 然后我们就被攻击了
You overheard us this morning. Then we were attacked.
如果我真的在为华伦泰效命
If I was working for Valentine,
你不觉得我早就把圣杯交给他了吗
don't you think I would have already given him the Mortal Cup?
我不敢相信
I don't believe this.
我的暗影猎人同袍竟然指控我叛国
Fellow Shadowhunters accusing me of high treason.
- 莉迪亚 我不是在指控你 - 你当然是在指控我
- Lydia, I'm not accusing you of anything. - Of course you are.
除非你有证据证明你的指控
Unless you have hard evidence to back your claims,
不然我想我们没什么好谈的了
I believe this conversation is over.
好吧 但你听好了
Fine, but know this.
这里的人对我来说已经像是家人
These people have become like family to me...
我会保护我的家人
and I protect my family.
我也在乎他们
I care about them too.
否则你觉得我为什么要嫁给亚历克
Why else would I be marrying Alec?
你以为自己有多了解他呢
How well do you actually know him?
你是在说亚历克对马格努斯有好感这件事吗
You're talking about Alec's feelings for Magnus?
- 我可没瞎 - 如果…如果你不爱亚历克
- I'm not blind. - If... if you're not in love with Alec,
那你为什么要和他结婚
then why are you going through with this marriage?
亚历克对家人的爱
Alec's love for his family
以及他尽力挽回莱特伍家族声誉的决心
and his desire to restore the Lightwood name
都让我感受到久违的感动
has touched me in ways that I haven't felt in a very long time.
亚历克是个值得尊敬的人
Alec is a man of honor...
而我也真心在乎他
and I truly care about him.
那亚历克的幸福怎么办
But what about Alec's happiness?
暗影猎人深知对于家族的责任
Shadowhunters know that our duty to our family
永远优先于个人私情
supersedes our personal desires.
听着 我知道你对这个世界还不熟悉
Look, I know that you're still new to this world
对我们的传统也还很陌生
and our traditions may seem foreign to you,
- 但是我... - 嗯 更像是不近人情
- but I... - Yeah, more like ice cold.
亚历克不该为了取悦他的家人 而放弃他的自我
Alec should not have to give up who he is,
至少该给他一个弄清楚自己真实想法的机会
or at least the chance to figure it out, just to please his family.
但是亚历克向我求婚了
But Alec proposed to me.
这就是他想要的
This is what he wants.
我凭什么相信你
How do I trust you?
你是华伦泰的女儿...
You're Valentine's daughter...
我也学会相信你了
and I learned to trust you.
好看
Nice.
很合身
Trim fit.
- 看起来会觉得你有健身呢 - 伊莎贝
- It'll make it look like you work out. - Isabelle.
克莱莉...克莱莉她好吗
Is... is Clary okay?
她没事
She's fine.
只是我需要你的一点小建议
I just need your advice on something.
凡事都有第一次 对吧
First time for everything, huh?
你可以离开了 史丹 有什么事
You can go now, Stan. What's up?
是关于亚历克的告别单身派对
It's about Alec's bachelor party.
你还是蒙迪的时候有参加过吧
When you were a mundane, you went to one, right?
这个嘛 我才十八岁 而我现在是个吸血鬼了 所以...
Well, I'm only 18, and I'm a vampire now, so...
但...我还算略知一二啦
But... I know a thing or two.
赛门...
Simon...
告别单身派对要怎样才能
what makes a bachelor party...
是个像样的派对呢
a bachelor party?
用现代年轻人的标准来说
Well, there is a certain bridge and tunnel crowd
就是一定要有脱衣舞娘
that would say the answer to that is strippers.
但其实举办告别单身派对没有什么正确方法
But, you know, there's no one right way to throw a bachelor party.
重要的是去的人
It... depends on who's there.
是你最亲近的朋友
Like... they're really about
聚在一起 保证彼此
best friends coming together and assuring each other that
的友谊能天长地久
they're always gonna be best friends.
即使其中有人结婚了也一样
Even if one of them gets married.
所以派对是为了加强
So it's about solidifying the bonds
与你最亲近的人之间的感情联♥系♥啰
with the people that are closest to you?
还有喝不完的酒
That, and a ton of drinking.
如果两者兼具
You have both of those,
你的告别单身派对一定会非常成功
and your bachelor party will be a success.
我真的非常讨厌这张照片
How I loathe that photograph.
我应该永远都要记得 抬下巴 直视前方
I must remember, chin down, eyes up.
不然我又会看起来像只眯眼睛的蟾蜍
Otherwise, I look like a squinty toad.
你还活着
You're here.
你该不会觉得简单就能摆脱我吧
You didn't think you'd be rid of me that easily, did you?
噢 我亲爱的朋友
Oh, my dear friend,
我永远都会在你身边的
I will always be here for you.
现在 拜托把那张可怕的照片收起来
Now, please, put away that horrid photograph.
它纪念了我宁愿忘记的一夜
It commemorates a night I'd rather forget.
噢 我当时不得不安慰你呢
Oh, how I had to comfort you.
我曾经那么爱她
How I loved her.
祈求她会一样爱我 却被狠狠嘲笑了一番
I prayed she would love me the same, but she just laughed.
对卡蜜儿来说 永生者不应该动真心
To Camille, immortals aren't supposed to feel true love.
她太愤世嫉俗了
She was so cynical.
卡蜜儿伤透了我的心
Camille broke my heart.
是你让她伤透你的心 我的朋友
You let her break your heart, my friend.
你虽是不死之身
You're immortal...
但她却让你心死
but she killed you.
准备好了吗 再往前几步
Ready? A couple more steps.
我们快到了
We're almost there!
好了 小莎
All right, Izzy...
你相信我吧?
You trust me, don't you?
不 不太相信
No, not really.
而且我说过了 我才不需要什么告别单身派对
And I told you, I don't need a bachelor party.
你需要
You need this one.
现在 数到五
Now, count to five,
才能解开眼罩
and take your blindfold off.
来真的吗 小莎
Really, Izzy?
没开玩笑吧
Seriously?
小莎说你想谈谈
Izzy said you wanted to talk.
我不知道她觉得我有什么话要说
I don't know what she thought I wanted to say.
很好 那我走了
Great. I guess I'll go.
反正我还有一大堆事要忙
I've got work to do anyway.
该死 小莎
Damn it, Izzy.
你知道吗 她是对的
You know what? She's right.
我们的确该谈谈
We do need to talk.
好吧 这是我的告别单身派对 所以
Okay. Well, it's my bachelor party, so
你先说
you go first.
我不懂我们的关系怎么会搞得这么糟糕
I don't know how things got so messed up between us.
我只知道 不能跟你说话的这几天对我来说很难受
But I do know my life has been a lot harder not having you to talk to.
我也是
Mine, too.
我知道最近我一连串的决定看起来都很疯狂
I know it seems like I've been making a lot of crazy choices lately.
我也知道你觉得
And I know you think
我只考虑自己...跟克莱莉
that I was only thinking about myself... and Clary,
完全没有想过我这样做会对其他人造成什么影响
and I wasn't thinking about the consequences to anyone else.
我想说的是 我最近经历了很多事
All I can say is, I've been going through a lot.
但我只是做了我认为正确的事 亚历克
But I only ever did what I thought was right, Alec.
我从来没想过要伤害你
But I never wanted to hurt you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
我们只是...
You know, we just...
- 陷入这些戏剧化的事情里面了 - 是啊
- got caught in all this drama. - Yeah.
我是说...你竟然明天就要结婚了
I mean... you're getting married tomorrow.
而克莱莉还是你的妹妹
And Clary's your sister.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表