剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
All our lives are at stake!
应该是抛开成见 寻求合作的时候
It's time we put aside our differences, and work together!
今晚我们每一个人都是异世界人
Tonight we're all Downworlders.
路克
Luke?
拉斐尔
Raphael?
我想我不应该惊讶别人因为我的身分憎恨我
I guess I should expect people to hate me for who I am now.
我会习惯的
I'll get used to it.
永远别习惯 听到了吗
Never get used to it. You hear me?
行动吧
Let's do this.
我们赌上了一切 是吧
We're risking everything, aren't we?
不但反抗政委会 还跟其他暗影猎人作对
Going against the Clave, against the other Shadowhunters...
华伦泰准备摧毁世界 克莱莉
Valentine's trying to destroy the world, Clary.
我们只是要保护它
We're trying to protect it.
以免我忘记
Before I forget...
这些是你的
These belong to you.
亚历克交给你的吗
Did Alec give you these?
就当作放在你那里最安全吧
Let's just say this is where they're safest.
- 小心点 - 别担心 我不会启动魔法
- Be careful. - Don't worry. I won't activate it...
我已经学会怎么操控了
now that I know how it works.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果我们活着回来再感谢我吧
Thank me if we make it out of this alive.
我们会活着回来的
When we make it out.
没错
Right.
我们有什么计划 施展魅术大♥法♥之类的吗
So what are we thinking? A little encanto action?
你知道有个符文可以达到同样效果
You know there's a rune for that.
真不意外
Of course there is.
仔细看 用心学 这是大♥师♥等级的招数
Just watch and learn from the master.
记住 不准有人受伤
Remember... no one gets hurt.
过来点
Come here.
亚历克?他怎么会在这里
Alec? What's he doing here?
喔 不
Oh, no.
该死
Damn it.
- 一定是莉迪亚派他过来的 - 莉迪亚?
- Lydia must have sent him. - Lydia?
亚历克未来的妻子 别再问下去了
Alec's future wife. Don't ask.
如果你开口 我们可以立刻放弃整个计划
Just say the word, and we'll call the whole thing off.
不行 我们没有反悔的余地了
No, there's no turning back now.
无论发生什么事 都照我说的做
So whatever happens, follow my lead.
这可能是个陷阱
This could be a trap.
清除周遭威胁 立刻
Secure the perimeter. Do it now.
我负责带梅里昂进去
I'll take Meliorn inside.
你们留守
Just stay here.
确保没有人能通过这里
Nobody gets through.
现在回头还不迟
Not too late to turn back.
安静 我不会再说第二遍
Quiet. I won't tell you again.
亚历克
Alec.
你跟我说过你要把克莱莉带回学院
You told me you were taking Clary back to the Institute.
你欺骗了我
You lied to me.
我只是做了应该做的事
I did what needed to be done.
亚历克 政委会这次做得太过火了
Alec, the Clave has gone too far.
你得看清这点 拜托放了梅里昂
You have to see that. Please, just let Meliorn go.
我在执行命令
I have my orders.
去你的命令 谁还在乎什么命令啊
You and your damn orders. Who cares about orders?
看到了吗 你完全不理解身为暗影猎人的职责
See? That's how little you know about being a Shadowhunter.
你永远不可能懂的
You couldn't possibly understand...
这一次 亚历克 你才是那个
It's you that doesn't understand, Alec.
不懂的人
Not this time.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
克莱莉 梅里昂 赶快离开
Clary, Meliorn, go, now.
你常常违反规定
You always broke the rules,
但你永远都不会触犯律法 直到她出现
but never the law, not until she showed up.
你从头到尾都在怪克莱莉
You've had it out for Clary from the start.
现在你又要结婚 亚历克
And now you're getting married, Alec?
我们都很清楚这到底是为了什么
We both know what this is about.
哦 我们知道 好吧
Oh, do we? Okay.
何不让传奇人物杰斯??威兰来好好说明一下
Why doesn't the legend, Jace Wayland, tell us what's it about?
是因为我 因为你对我的感情 因为你是...
It's about me! It's about your feelings. It's because you're...
动手啊
Do it.
给我动手
Do it!
如果我们成为敌人 那我也不想活了 亚历克
I don't wanna be alive if we're on different sides, Alec.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我们一起用正确的方式击败华伦
We'll fight Valentine the right way... together.
如果我们那么做
If we do that...
就会像爸妈一样被当成叛徒
we'll be considered traitors like Mom and Dad.
我恳求你 我的帕洛巴特
I'm begging you, my parabatai...
我的兄弟
my brother.
我求你 亚历克 跟我并肩作战
Please, Alec, come with me.
我拒绝
No.
克莱莉 我们得离开了 梅里昂还是通缉要犯
Clary, we have to go. Meliorn is a wanted man,
我们得把他送回善福宫 他在那里才会安全
we have to get him back to the Seelie court where he's protected.
我希望你能跟我们一起去
I wish you could come with us.
但我还有很多事情得处理
I've got a lot of stuff to work on here.
像是...学会控制我的杀人欲望
Like... controlling my murderous tendencies.
我们很快就会再见面的
We'll see each other soon.
非常快
Before you know it.
赛门 你听我说
Simon, listen, I...
木已成舟
What's done is done.
我已经是吸血鬼了 而你是一位暗影猎人
I'm a vampire... and you're a Shadowhunter.
或许我们的身分确实有区别 但是...
Maybe that's supposed to mean something, but...
你永远是你
...you're still you.
我也永远是我
And I'm still me.
差不多啦
Sort of.
无论如何...这就够了
Enough... anyway.
赛门
Simon.
我们还是不要拥抱太久
Let's work up to hugging...
毕竟我还没吃过晚餐
because I haven't had dinner yet.
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
再见 赛门
Goodbye, Simon.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我低估你了
I underestimated you.
那是道谢的意思吗
Is that a thank you?
以仙灵的语言来说 是的
In the Seelie world, it is.
我不想打断你们的感人重逢 但是小莎 我们得走了
I hate to break up this reunion, Izzy, but we have to go.
你会没事的
You're in good hands.
我得赶回学院去
I need to get back to the Institute,
看看究竟闹得多天翻地覆了
see what hell has broken loose.
然后试着说服亚历克想通
Try and talk some sense into Alec.
好好照顾他
Take care of him.
我们会的
We will.
伊莎贝跟我说联合异世界人是你的主意
Isabelle told me it was your idea to rally the Downworlders.
你一手策画了我的营救行动
That you spearheaded my rescue.
别把功劳都归给我
Don't give me too much credit.
伊莎贝才是提出主意的人 我们只是帮了点忙
Isabelle made this happen. We just helped.
她只是在谦虚
She's being modest.
你现在是一位暗影猎人了
You're a Shadowhunter now.
而今晚不只一位暗影猎人让我刮目相看
I've been surprised by more than one Shadowhunter tonight.
你赌上一切来让我们团结
You risked everything to unite us.
就在你试图出♥卖♥♥♥她之后
Right after you tried to sell her out.
我很惭愧
Not my finest moment.
也因此我要给你一份回礼...算是报答你的牺牲
Which is why I'm offering you a gift... for your sacrifice.
如果你准备好了
If you're ready...
我可以帮你找到你的父亲
I can help you find your father.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表