剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
- 婊♥子♥ 你完蛋了 -用天使刃
- Bitch, you're finished! - The blade!
该死
Damn it!
好吧
Okay.
我杀了他
I killed him.
他早就死过了
He was already dead.
还有 他刚才想杀你 别忘了这点
Plus, he wanted to kill you. Remember that.
她做得不错吧?
She did great, right?
你做得很好 你应该为自己骄傲
Yeah, you did. You should be proud.
谢了 但是...我们不是为这个来的
Thanks, but... it's not about me.
我们去找赛门吧
Let's go find Simon.
外面怎么那么吵?怎么回事?
Why is it so loud out there? What is that?
没事 亲爱的 不过是场派对罢了
It's nothing, dearest. A party.
你也知道 这附近的邻居都是那种短期房♥客
You know the neighbors in these places. Short-term rentals.
我知道 给大家都来杯血腥玛丽
I know. Bloody Marys for everyone.
人都去哪了?
Where is everyone?
克莱莉 我在这里
Clary! I'm here!
我说过了你是人♥质♥ 认命吧
I told you, you're a hostage! Accept it!
别动 我知道你想查出事情会如何发展
Don't move. I know you wanna find out how this story ends.
谢谢你 拉斐尔 从这里由我接手
Thank you, Raphael. I'll take care of this from here.
不劳烦你了
You don't have to bother.
别拒绝 老实说 我跟这东西玩得正火热
No, honestly. I've had it with this thing.
把它给我 我来解决
Give it to me. I'll finish it off.
卡蜜儿 我们有更大的麻烦要处理
Camille, we have a bigger problem.
他们就要到了 你不能被抓
They're almost here and you can't be caught.
你很重要 别担心 我会处理一切
You're too valuable. Don't worry, I'll kill it.
- 你会不会太夸张了? - 闭嘴
- That's a little excessive, yeah? - Shut up.
走后面的密道直接穿过隧♥道♥逃走
Take the back passage out through the tunnels.
快
Go!
你仔细听好 一切照我说的做
Now you listen and do exactly as I say... nothing more.
他们来了
They're coming.
- 赛门 - 克莱莉
- Simon! - Clary!
这么做没有好处
That's not gonna do any good.
听他的话 克莱莉??费尔查德
Listen to him, Clary Fairchild.
把刀收起来
Put it away.
我今天已经招呼够你们这位朋友了
I've had more than enough of your friend for one day.
我很乐意割开他的喉咙 所以别给我这么做的理由
I'd love to cut his throat. Don't give me a reason.
收起来
Put it away!
赛门 赛门 你没事吧?
Simon. Simon, are you all right?
- 我不敢说... - 不许说话
- I wouldn't say all right... - Stop talking!
现在...你们只要跟着我走
Now... if you would all just follow me.
快走
Let's go!
快点 走啊 上来
Come on, let's go! Up here now!
就是这样 往里面走
That's right, get down there now!
往里面走 不然我立刻宰了他
Get down there or I'll kill him right now!
听着 我们不会伤害你的 我们只是想带回赛门
Look, we're not gonna hurt you. We just want Simon.
很高兴你们要带他走 我们可不想留着
I'm glad you do. We don't!
- 我们要抓的本来是你 - 我这不就来了
- We wanted you. - Well, here I am.
够了 我是说"本来" 这可不是我的主意
Stop! I said "wanted." Not my idea.
- 出去 快出去 - 没有赛门我们不会走
- Now, get out! Go! - Not without Simon.
闭嘴 给我马上打开门 否则我立刻杀掉他
Shut up! Open that door right now or I'll kill him right here.
-出去 快点–出去 带上他 快走
- Go! Go! Go! - Go! Take him! Go!
-出去 快点–出去 带上他 快走
- Go! Go! Go! - Go! Take him! Go!
我不知道该如何感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
别感谢我 我在意的不是你
Don't thank me. You mean nothing.
我在意的是华伦泰 和他即将掀起的风暴
This is about Valentine and the chaos he can bring.
- 快点 - 杰斯??威兰
- Come on! - Jace Wayland!
记住谁才是你真正的朋友
Remember who your friends are.
我们不是应该赶紧走人吗?
Shouldn't we get the hell out of here?
赛门 为什么?
Why, Simon?
他们就在我们脚底下
They're right downstairs.
就让他们追出来
Let them come after us.
反正他们也只会变成一摊烧焦的煎蛋
They'll just turn into a bunch of fried eggs out here.
你不是看过很多电影吗?
I thought you said you watch movies.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 结束了 真的没事了
Oh, my God, it's over. It's actually over.
我好害怕会失去你
I was so afraid I would lose you.
但现在没事了 你还好好的
But it's true, you're actually here.
你知道我愿意为你做任何事
You know I'd do anything for you.
但也没必要出生入死啊
You don't have to die!
我也不愿意啊
I'd rather not do that.
没有你 我也活不下去了
I couldn't live without you.
再说一次
Say that again.
没有你 我活不下去 赛门
I couldn't live without you, Simon.
你是我仅有的一切
You're all I have left.
我原本的生活就这么消失了
My whole life just disappeared.
我本来应该...做不一样的事 有完全不同的人生
I'm supposed to... be this other thing, live this other way.
你是我最重要的朋友
You're my best friend.
千万 千万 别再给我卷进
Don't you ever, ever let yourself
这些麻烦里了
get in that kind of trouble again.
听到没?
Got it? Yeah?
就是你 都是你 完全是你
?? You're the one, You're the one, You're the one ??
这个嘛...人各有所好
Well... no accounting for taste.
你还真有资格说啊
Yeah, you should talk.
嘿 可以跟你说件事吗?
Look, can I just say one thing?
不管我听不听你都会说 直说吧
You will, whatever I say, so shoot.
你以为你了解克莱莉 但也许你并不
You think you know Clary, right? But you may not.
- 想想她的父亲是什么样子 - 你知道吗?亚历克
- Think about who her father is. - You know what, Alec?
不要再跟我说这些 亚历克
Do not start this again with me, Alec.
- 她来历不明 杰斯 - 她无依无靠
- She just came out of nowhere, Jace. - She has no one.
- 你就听我这么一次... - 亚历克 别说了
- Just listen to me for one second... - Alec, stop!
别再说了
Just stop.
我比你年长 杰斯
I'm older than you, Jace.
我才不会活在你的阴影里
I'm not in your shadow.
如果你真的那么怀疑她...
If you really feel that way about her...
今晚你又为什么又要帮我们?
why did you help us tonight?
就是你 都是你 完全是你
?? You're the one, You're the one, You're the one ??
我的脑海里 只有你是唯一
?? Running through my brain It's in my brain ??
因为你 我才能无所畏惧
?? You're the one Who keeps me on my own ??
就是你 都是你 完全是你
?? You're the one, You're the one, You're the one ??
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表