剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我的天
Oh, my God!
被你说中了
You're totally right.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
拜
Bye.
我要去吃午饭了 这份工作简直要我的命
I'm going to lunch. This job is gonna be the death of me.
我快要变成吸血鬼:嗜血 怕光 幻觉 幻听
我不会变成吸血鬼
一壶法式滤压咖啡
French press.
蒜茸贝果
And a garlic bagel.
双倍大蒜酱
Extra garlic.
噢 呃...唔...
Oh, uh... um...
我在构思一本关于吸血鬼的图像小说 这是研究资料
I'm doing research for a graphic novel I'm writing about vampires.
我没有要变吸血鬼 那也太疯狂了
I don't think I'm actually becoming one, 'cause that would be crazy.
那个女孩呢 总爱点拿铁去奶霜的女孩?
Where's what's-her-face? Latte-and-no-whip-cream girl?
克莱莉啊 呃...
Clary, uh...
我不清楚 她都...没回我讯息
I don't know. She's not... answering my texts.
我也不知道为什么
Can't imagine why.
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯 只是 呃...我需要一点咖♥啡♥因♥
Yeah, it's just, uh... Just think I need some caffeine.
好吧
Okay.
你可以再泡一会 没事了
You might want to let that brew... Never mind.
好的
Okay.
对大蒜的爱!
又来了
Not again.
有什么需要帮忙吗
Can I do something for you?
我需要一张列出所有从葛洛威警探
I need a list of everything seized
手上没收的物件清单
from Detective Garroway's desk.
而我需要一片披萨
And I need a slice of pizza.
交出清单 马上 给我完整的目录
The list. Now. Full inventory.
然后带进我办公室
Bring it up with my office.
对不起我帮不上你的忙 但我...
I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but, uh, I...
我饿了
I'm hungry.
很明显 饿的不只我一个
Apparently, I'm not the only one.
她一定是嗅到了老鼠的味道 一只内务部老鼠
She must smell a rat. An IA rat.
我跟你说 我下次要带亚历克跟我一起去
You know what? I'm gonna bring Alec with me next time.
他从来没有掴过我巴掌
I don't think he's ever slapped me in the face.
对不起 我乱了阵脚
I'm sorry, I panicked.
-有人呼叫后援吗 -有 你们怎么这么晚才到
- Someone call for backup? - Yeah. What took you guys so long?
怪了 我正要问你同样的问题
Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing.
说来话长
It's complicated.
-我们找到圣杯了 -确定是圣杯?
- We found the Cup. - The Cup?
对 但我们弄丢了
Yeah, but then we lost it.
我们要潜回警局里面才能拿到
We have to sneak back in the precinct to get it.
真是一场灾难
This is a disaster.
长恶魔梅毒才叫灾难 这只能叫麻烦
Hey, demon pox is a disaster. This is an inconvenience.
注:恶魔梅毒,又名Astriola,是种罕见但能让暗影猎人衰弱的疾病
藉由与恶魔性接触而引起
我们只需要一个完美的计划
We just need a plan. That's all.
-用幻术怎样 -我们试过了
- What about a glamour? - We tried that.
凡是跟华伦泰一伙的都会看穿
Anyone working with Valentine will see right through it.
我们可以请马格努斯??贝恩传送我们进去吗
Can we ask Magnus Bane to portal us inside?
-不行 -那一定很尴尬
- No. - That'd be awkward.
马格努斯只能传送我们到他去过的地方
Magnus can only portal us to places he's been to before.
又来了 等我一下
Not again. Just give me a second.
赛门 我现在不方便跟你讲电♥话♥
Simon, this is really not a good time.
克莱莉 你在哪里 这是紧急事件
Clary, where are you? This is an emergency.
赛门 你没事吧
Simon, are you okay?
我不确定 我今天还没被绑♥架♥
I'm not sure. I haven't been kidnapped yet today.
赛门 正经点 发生什么事了
Simon, seriously, what's going on?
我觉得我病了 病得很重
I think I'm sick. Like, really sick.
赛门 记得你上次以为自己得了禽流感吗
Simon, remember that time you thought you had the bird flu?
你只要不上网乱查就没事了
Okay, just stay off the Internet and you'll be fine.
我知道 但这次不一样
Yeah, I know. But this time it's different.
-嘿 -这次我真的...
- Hey... - This time I'm really...
我的天啊 她挂我电♥话♥
Oh, my God. She hung up on me.
赛门那些小毛病不急 我有一个好主意
Simon's little problem can wait. I've got a great plan.
噢 还真是前所未有
Oh, there's a first.
跟着我的指示
Just follow my lead.
别担心 在我的计划里 没有人会被赏耳光
Oh, and don't worry, in my plan, no one gets slapped.
谢谢你 杰瑞 感激不尽
Thanks, Jerry. I appreciate it.
我们今天就到这
We're done for today.
但劝你别走远 你会再见到我的
But don't go too far. You'll be hearing from me.
那还真是求之不得
I wouldn't dream of it.
听着 葛洛威 你以为我是故意找你麻烦吗
Listen, Garroway, do you think I'm trying to be a pain in your ass?
我是有这么想过
Well, the thought had occurred to me.
老兄 我们发现你的车撞上街灯
Dude, we've got your car wrapped around a street light,
车上血迹斑斑 还有定位系统
drenched in blood, carrying a GPS
锁定你在那个凶案现场
that puts you at the scene of the crime.
我不是要害你 我只是没那么笨
I'm not a bad guy. I'm just not stupid.
瓦格斯是一个好警♥察♥
Vargas was a good cop.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
你为数不多的朋友
One of the few.
你的朋友好像都难逃一死
Your friends seem to have a habit of turning up dead.
真不敢想像你脸书还剩下多少好友
I can't even imagine what your Facebook page looks like.
你认为我杀了她?
You think I killed her?
不是
No.
事实上 我正是你的不在场证明
In fact, I think I'm your alibi.
还真是谢谢你
Well, I'd appreciate that.
先别谢我
Don't thank me just yet.
我还没查出你的底细
I still haven't figured out your deal.
即使是瞎子也能察觉事有蹊跷
Even a blind guy can tell something weird is going on.
你想还瓦格斯一个公道吗
You want to do right by Vargas?
帮帮我
Help me out here.
就算我告诉你 你也不会相信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
说说看
Try me.
菲斯克
Fisk.
你考虑考虑
Think about it.
对
Yeah.
我检查过手腕 没有防御性伤痕
I checked her wrist. There's no defensive wounds.
也是一起恶魔式凶杀案?
Another demonic murder?
看来不是 犯罪手法相似
I don't think so. Similar MO,
可是她的血没被抽干
but she wasn't drained of blood.
法医鉴定死亡时间了吗
The ME have a time of death?
我们还在等验尸报告
We're waiting on forensics,
但初步估计她已死了好几个小时
but early guess is she's been dead a couple of hours.
几个小时?
A couple hours?
不可能 我四十五分钟前才跟副巡长说过话
No way. I just talked to the captain 45 minutes ago.
现在是要整死我吗
You guys are killing me.
检查有没有残存毒液
Check the body for venom.
如果是恶魔所为 我得确认是哪一种
If it's a demon, I need to know exactly what I'm looking for.
好的
Okay.
赛门
Simon...
我们可以谈谈吗
can we have a talk?
我们?
"We"?
你 我 和你姐姐
You, me and your sister.
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
我已经从公♥司♥早退了 所以...
Well, I've already ducked out of the office early, so...
并没有
no.
好吧
Okay.
我昨晚在莫琳那边过夜 我...
I stayed out last night at Maureen's. I...
我早该打电♥话♥通知你 我忘了
I should have called. It slipped my mind.
所以你想怎样 禁足吗
So, what are you gonna do? Ground me?
莫琳今早打给我们 她很心烦
Maureen called us this morning and she was very upset.
事实上 莫琳是打给我
Actually, Maureen called me...
她说你比平常 更失常
and she said that you were spazzing out, like more than normal.
她说...她干什么来着
She said... She did what?
我说你在女生面前本来就傻傻的
Well, I just tried to say that's kind of how you are with girls,
但 呃 她快要气死了 所以...
but, uh, she was very upset, so...
-我告诉妈了 -什么
- I told Mom. - You did what?
赛门 莫琳认为...你嗑药了
Simon, Maureen thinks that... that you might be on drugs.
听着 如果只是大♥麻♥
And listen, if I thought it was just marijuana
我也不会那么介意 可是甜心...
I wouldn't be so worried, but, honey...
你看起来快死了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表