剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
对我来说 她还是那爱批判的老妈
Same old judgmental mom with me.
你跟杰斯谈过没
Have you spoken to Jace yet?
他追完那个小女孩后可以打给我--
He can call me when he's done chasing the little girl--
亚历克 你得联络杰斯
Alec, you need to call Jace.
没给老头来一句"欢迎回家"吗
No "welcome home" for the old man?
麦克斯
Max!
爸爸
Daddy!
你们这么早就回来了?
What are you doing back so soon?
在孟买♥♥遇到点问题
Got in trouble in Mumbai.
- 噢 你做了什么 - 没什么
-Oh, what'd you do? -Nothing.
他在学符印时用他的符杖起了场火
He started a fire with his stele during rune studies.
麦克斯
Max.
我告诉过你了 我那时很饿
I told you, I was hungry.
我是在试着画出营养符印
I was trying to draw the nourishment rune.
那两个符印看起来一点也不像 麦克斯
Those two runes look nothing alike, Max.
这个嘛 我觉得像啊
Well, they do to me.
麦克斯 回你房♥间去
Max, go up to your room,
看看灰书里面灭火符印是怎么画的
Open the Gray Book and look up the Extinguish rune.
注:Gramarye的简称,意思是魔法与隐藏的智慧,符印之书
看看灰书里面灭火符印是怎么画的
Open the Gray Book and look up the Extinguish rune.
克莱莉??费尔查德在哪
Where is Clary Fairchild?
你妈妈说她不见了
Your mother said she's missing.
她没有不见 她跟杰斯在一起
She's not missing. She's with Jace.
我们得确保那女孩在学院掌控中
We can't have that girl out of Institute control.
整个暗影世界都在找她
The entire Shadow World is looking for her.
这是个安全漏洞 把他们两人都带回来
It's a security risk. Get them both back here now.
你得回学院去
You need to get back to the Institute.
你得先帮我
You need to help me first.
不 我才不要浪费时间
No, I'm not messing around.
我也不想
Me either.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 是马格努斯
I'm fine. It's Magnus.
他需要你强大的暗影猎人能量
He needs your powerful Shadowhunter energy,
之类的东西
Or something like that.
马格努斯...马格努斯要我♥干♥嘛
Magnus... Why does Magnus need me?
救路克
To help save Luke's life.
不 在狼人那我告诉过你了
No, I told you at the Wolf Den,
我不干涉异世界的人的事了
No more Downworlder business.
我们可不能被误认为介入了一场狼群首领的争战
We can't be seen as interfering with a pack Alpha dispute.
你怎么能要我--
How can you even ask me--
我本不应该问你的 亚历克
I shouldn't have to ask you, Alec.
我们是帕洛巴特
We're Parabatai.
那就是我的重点
That's exactly my point.
亚历克 你是重情重义的人
Alec, you're a man of honor,
也是这世界上我唯一能信任
And the only person in the world.
来做这件事的人
I would trust with something like this.
我指望你做出对的事
I'm counting on you to do the right thing.
这些是用来做啥的
What's all this for?
药水的基本成分
The base for the potion.
搅拌
Stir.
在你的男孩们回来之前要弄好
We need to have it ready before your boy toys get back.
要是他们没及时回来呢
What if they don't get back in time?
你不能这样想 小饼干
You can't think like that, biscuit.
我满脑子只能想到这些
That's all I can think about.
马格努斯 我不知道还能不能这样下去了
Magnus, I don't know if I can do this anymore.
我是学艺术的
Okay, I'm an art student.
我的冒险应该都只发生在平面上而已
All my adventures are supposed to be two-dimensional.
谁说的
Who says?
我
Me.
听着 画怪兽和恶魔是一回事
Look, it is one thing to draw monsters and demons,
但亲眼看到那些东西完全是另外一回事
But it is completely different to see them up close and personal.
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
别画地自限了
Don't sell yourself short.
你忘了
You forget,
我见过你战斗 克莱莉??费尔察德
I've seen you in action, Clary Fairchild.
乔瑟琳 不 不 不
Jocelyn! No, don't... Don't...
等等 不 别碰她
Wait, don't touch her.
路克 我在这 我在
Luke, I'm here. I'm here.
让我为你止痛
Let me take your pain away.
不 不
No. No.
乱动会让毒素扩散得更快
Agitation only makes the venom work faster.
我必须告诉克莱莉
I need to tell Clary.
保留点精力吧
Save your strength.
不 你必须知道 拜托
No, you need to know. No, please.
马格努斯 快点
Magnus, do it.
你得告诉她一切 所有的一切
You need to tell her, all of it.
向我保证
Promise me.
毒正在扩散
The poison is spreading.
你的追求者们得快点了
Your suitors need to hurry.
跟上 蒙迪
Keep up, mundane.
可以别再这样叫我了吗 我有名字的
Would you stop calling me that? I have a name.
这个嘛 知道你的名字代表我在乎 所以不了
Well, learning it would mean I care, so, no.
对 上天禁止你在乎除了你以外的任何人
Yeah, and god forbid you care about anyone but yourself.
我在乎很多人
I care about a bunch of people.
只是不在乎你
Just don't care about you.
我 或你的 叫什么来着 你的... 你的帕洛巴特?
Me, or what...What's it called, your...Your Parabatais?
喂 注意你说的话
Whoa, watch your mouth.
你根本不知道我和亚历克之间的任何事
You don't know a thing about me and Alec.
清楚了吗
We clear?
堵二十块他今晚会放你鸽子
Twenty bucks says he leaves you hanging tonight.
- 不可能 - 是吗
-Not a chance. -Really?
"来 去捡 翻身" 你知道 "躺下"
"Come, fetch, roll over." You know, "lie down."
你对待他像条哈巴狗
You treat him like a lap dog.
真是五十步笑百步
Guess it takes one to know one.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是
It means,
你就是一只黏在克莱莉脚边撒娇的小狗
You're like a yippy dog nipping at Clary's heels.
我不咬人 还有她是我最好的朋友
I don't nip. And she's my best friend.
她也就只会是你最好的朋友而已
That's all she's ever gonna be.
你该不会完全没发现吧
Have you seriously not figured that out yet?
我不希望我和克莱莉逾越朋友的那条界线
Look, I don't want Clary as anything more than a best friend.
- 可不是 - 而且我会让你知道
-Right. -And I'll have you know
有大把大把的女人对我
That there are tons of women who have
都有超越朋友的情感
More-than-a-friend feelings for me.
那她们在哪呢
Where are they?
我不需要把她们介绍给你
I don't have to introduce you to them.
还有我的重点是 克莱莉和我一直都支持着彼此
And my point is, Clary and I have always had each other's backs.
这一辈子都是
We had our entire lives.
比你和亚历克好多了
That's more than I can say for you or Alec.
你没资格说亚历克 蒙迪
You do not get to talk about Alec, mundane.
我告诉过你 别叫我蒙迪
I told you, don't call me mundane!
清楚没
Are we clear?
你现在要怎样
what are you gonna do now?
你要杀了我吗
You gonna cut me?
再说一次那种话 我就揍死你
Do that again, and I'll kick your ass.
对不起 老兄 抱歉
I'm sorry. Dude, I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么我会做那种事
I don't know why I did that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在吸血鬼旅馆那发生什么事了
What happened to you at the vampire hotel?
没什么 我说过了 我是个人♥质♥
Nothing. I told you, I was a hostage.
你确定吗
You sure?
别烦我
Leave me alone!
我说过了 没什么 只是...
I told you, it's nothing, it's...
你惹恼我了
You just piss me off.
母亲
Mother.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
伊德瑞斯那发生什么事了吗
Did something happen in Idris?
我们现在也无法做什么
Nothing we can do about it now.
总是有办法的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表