剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
暗影猎人 前情提要
Previously on Shadowhunters...
- 赛门 - 干嘛
- Simon... - What?
你被吸血鬼绑♥架♥过 记得吗
You were kidnapped by vampires, okay?
所以你该知道外面有多危险
You of all people should know how dangerous it is out there.
- 我会没事的 - 仙灵很有魅力
- I'll be fine. - Seelies have their charm.
小莎可以告诉你关于他们的所有事 她有个对象
Izzy can tell you all about them. She's got a thing.
我们都有 不是吗
We've all got our things, don't we?
恶魔要求代价
The demon demands payment.
我们都必须献出一段对于深爱的人的美好回忆
We must each relinquish a beloved memory of the one we love the most.
那不是真的
It's not true.
戴上这个 当你戴着它 就等于我跟你在一起
Keep this with you and think of me when you wear it.
交 出 圣 杯
Give me the Cup!
然后他跟你说话了?
And he spoke to you?
他喊了我的名字
He said my name.
他说”用圣杯来换回你的母亲”
He said, "Your mother for the Cup."
谁说的?
Who said that?
华伦泰
Valentine.
他跟我妈在一起
He's with my mother.
他还透过那条项链跟你说话?
And he can speak to you through that necklace?
- 在这 学院里? - 就跟我看到朵特那时一样
- Here, in the Institute? - It's like when I saw Dot.
这是一块门户的碎片
It's a Portal shard.
所以你妈妈才确保你会戴着它
That's why your mother made sure you had it.
我只知道 我看到...
All I know is what I saw...
我妈妈还活着
My mother's alive.
她失去了意识 但还活着
She's unconscious, but alive.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你说你看到他们了
But you said you saw them.
有任何可以辨认的特征吗?
Were there any identifying characteristics?
设备 武器 照片?
Equipment, weapons, photographs?
- 我不记得了 当时情况很糟 - 亚历克 别太过分了
- I don't remember. It was awful. - Alec, lighten up.
我只是想找些有用的资讯
I'm trying to get something we can use out of this.
克莱莉 你到底看到什么?
Clary, what did you see, exactly?
我妈在华伦泰手上 就这样
Valentine has my mother. That's what I saw.
情绪只会让你分心而已 你被情绪左右了
Emotions are nothing but a distraction. You're ruled by them.
我们从小就学到必须掌控它们
We're taught to control them.
对你效果如何?
And how is that working out for ya?
保护学院是我的责任
It is my job to protect the Institute.
如果华伦泰可以看到学院里面 我不能坐视不管
If Valentine can see in, that's a door I have to shut.
让我看看那东西
Now... let me take a look at that thing.
现在它在对的人手中了
Now, it's in the proper hands.
喂
Hey!
亚历克...
Alec...
你要去哪?
where are you going?
把项链放到安全的地方 免得有人设法利用
To put this somewhere safe. Where no one could be tempted to use it.
我们就应该利用
We should use it.
亚历克 我们应该用它来找到华伦泰
Alec, we should use it to get to Valentine.
如果我是华伦泰 我会让你以为你可以救出乔瑟琳
If I were Valentine, I'd make you think that you could rescue Jocelyn.
然后我就会引诱克莱莉用圣杯来换取她的性命
And then I'd lure Clary to me and leverage her life for the Cup.
我喜欢杰斯的主意
I like Jace's idea.
我们就是这么从吸血鬼手中救出赛门的
We saved Simon from the vampires that way.
是啊...
Yeah...
吸血鬼
vampires.
无聊 堕落 自我中心的吸血鬼
Bored, decadent, self-involved vampires.
华伦泰可不是个小威胁
Valentine is a real threat.
三个半暗影猎人怎么可能对付他
He can't be handled by three-and-a-half Shadowhunters.
- 是四个 - 随你怎么说
- Four. - Whatever.
把它放在那里
Leave it there.
你在这啊
There you are.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我看到我妈了
I saw my mom.
- 然后你哥... - 我听说了
- Then your brother... - I heard.
相信我 有好几次我也很想杀了亚历克
And believe me, there have been many times where I wanted to kill Alec.
听着 我知道我哥真的很难相处
Look, I know my brother can be a real pain in the ass...
但他的本意是好的
but he means well.
那条项链很危险
That necklace is very dangerous.
我会自己承担风险
I'll take the risk on my own.
问题是 克莱莉 你不是只有自己一个
The problem is, you're not on your own, Clary.
你现在是我们的一份子了
You're part of us now.
我只是...真希望我知道该怎么办
I just... I wish I knew what to do.
这一切对我来说都太陌生了
All of this, it's so new to me.
我真的...
I just...
为了救她我愿意做任何事
I'll do anything to save her.
我懂
I get it.
你爱她
You love her.
胜过任何事
More than anything.
你妈妈是怎样的人?
What's your mom like?
她很友善
She's kind.
又有趣
Fun.
嗯... 就是那种你很乐意相处的人
Uh... the kinda person you always want to be around.
我有个朋友以前常常来我们家玩
I have friends who used to always want to hang out at our house,
就为了来找她玩
just to hang out with her.
她听起来比较不像是个母亲 更像是个朋友
She sounds more like a friend than a mom.
她两者都是
She was both.
她可以说是为了我牺牲了她的人生
She's basically sacrificed her life for me,
而我愿意为她做同样的事
and I'm willing to do the same for her.
就算你不能戴那条项链
Just because you can't have that necklace,
不代表你就见不到她了
doesn't mean you won't see her again.
跟我去走走 说说她的事
Walk with me. Tell me everything about her.
亚历克在你面前发脾气 还擅作主张坏你好事
So, Alec blew right by you and did what he wanted.
是我也会很生气的
I'd be angry, too.
他夺走了唯一一个让我见我妈的机会
He took the only way I had to see my mother.
还有 他一直问华伦泰那里长什么样子
Plus, he kept asking what Valentine's room looked like.
他对华伦泰的居住风格有兴趣?
He was interested in Valentine's style?
真有趣...
Fascinating...
不是 他觉得我可能看到了
No, he thought I might have seen
一些能让我们找到他的东西
something that could help us find him.
那你有看到吗?
And did you?
我没看到任何东西 但...
I didn't see anything there, but...
我想我可能知道另一个方法
I think I might know another way.
伊莎贝
Isabelle.
穿得很令人惊艳
Dressed to impress, I see.
而且还一直拿传家宝来玩
And you've been playing with the family heirlooms.
嗨 我是克莱莉??费芮
Hi, I'm Clary Fray.
克莱莉??费尔察德
Clary Fairchild.
你跟你妈妈长得一模一样
You look just like your mother.
我们在伊德瑞斯就知道你的事了
We know all about you in Idris.
- 伊德瑞斯? - 暗影猎人的故乡
- Idris? - The Shadowhunter homeland.
如果你觉得学院隐藏巧妙 等你看到那里更会惊奇
If you think the Institute is well-hidden, wait until you see that place.
麦克斯如何了?我们都很想念他
How's Max? We all miss him.
我们的弟弟 很可爱但有点黏人
Little brother. Cute but clingy.
有点像赛门那样
Kinda Simon-ish.
罗伯去孟买♥♥的学院接他了
Robert's picking him up at the Mumbai Institute.
杰斯呢?我们现在有个状况要处理
Where's Jace? We have a situation that has to be handled now.
那就是我妈
Well, that's my mom.
你妈总是那个样子吗?
Is your mom always like that?
她甚至没拥抱你一下
She didn't even hug you.
暗影猎人不太来抱抱这一套的
Shadowhunters aren't big huggers.
玛蕾西
Maryse.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Hey. It's great to see you.
伊德瑞斯的大家怎么样了?
How's everyone in Idris?
- 呃... 麦克斯在哪? - 麦克斯不在
- Where's, uh... where's Max? - No Max.
只有一个急到抓狂的我妈
Just Mom with her hair on fire.
我真喜欢暗影猎人的作风 躲起来的弟弟 还有个秘密国家
I love how Shadowhunters share. A hidden brother, and a secret country,
跟一扇私人门户
and a private Portal.
母亲 欢迎回来 我们没预料到你会回来
Mother. Welcome back. We didn't expect you.
不论你们知不知道我要回来 都该准备好
You should be prepared, whether you expect me or not.
我有准备 我们都有
I am. We are.
我们等等再来谈学院的事
We'll talk about the Institute later.
现在 我们有个更大的问题
Right now, we have a bigger problem.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表