剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
也就是说 这不是什么随机攻击
So, it wasn't a random attack.
他是来运送物品的
He was just the delivery boy.
如果他把圣杯给了华伦泰
If he gives that Cup to Valentine,
他就会制♥造♥出一批暗影猎人军团
he'll create an army of Shadowhunters.
背后有那样的力量 他会杀害上千人
With that kind of power behind him, he'll kill thousands.
他会为了制♥造♥了一批军队而大开杀戒
He'll kill thousands just creating the army.
多数蒙迪根本无法幸免
Most mundanes won't survive that.
我们不能让这种事发生
We won't let that happen.
我要阻止他
I'm gonna make sure of it.
我想你手上有我的东西
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
正如我们说好的
As we agreed...
老朋友
...old friend.
你干得很好 史塔克威德
You've done well, Starkweather.
你赢得了你的自♥由♥
You have earned your freedom.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经很久没有呼吸到新鲜空气
It's been a long time since I've been able to breathe fresh air.
亲眼见到外面的世界了
To see the outside world with my own eyes.
全然接受吧
Well, take it all in.
世界即将变动
The world is about to change.
让圣杯洗涤血统
Let the Cup purify this blood.
只有菁英能存活下来
Only the worthy shall survive.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
喝吧
Then drink.
T.U.S.U.B.T.I.T.U.L.O.C.O.M.
T.U.S.U.B.T.I.T.U.L.O.C.O.M.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
不
No.
他是暗影猎人了
He's a Shadowhunter.
杰斯 你在做什么
Jace, what are you doing?
我们每浪费一秒在这 霍奇就更接近华伦泰
Every second we waste here, Hodge gets closer to Valentine.
我们是团队 对吧
Hey, we're a team, all right?
我知道你现在很生气 但霍奇可能很危险
I know you're mad right now, but Hodge could be dangerous.
我们有两个人 他只有一个
Two of us, one of him.
用点数学脑 我很确定他寡不敌众
Check the math, but I'm pretty sure he's outnumbered.
你怎么了 能跟我谈一会吗
What is with you? Would you just talk to me for a second?
莉迪亚 霍奇
Lydia, Hodge...
这一切会发生都是因为我没有阻止华伦泰
All this is happening because I didn't stop Valentine.
杰斯 你不能让情感蒙蔽你的理智
Jace, you cannot let emotions cloud your judgment.
这是你说过的话 记得吗
Your words, remember?
当初我一心想找到我妈的时候
When I first wanted to find my mom,
我完全没有顾及其他人的感受
I didn't care about anyone else.
但是你教会了我
But you were the one that taught me that
这一切不只关系到我们
it's about a world that's bigger than us.
那就是你为什么一定要唤醒她
That's why you need to wake her up.
她是他的囚犯
She was his prisoner...
但也是他的妻子
and his wife.
- 如果有谁能够阻止他 就是她了 - 杰斯 听我说
If anyone can stop him, she can. Jace, listen to me...
你做得到
You can do this.
或许我可以
Maybe I can.
但我担心的不是我自己 而是你
But it's not about me, it's you I'm worried about.
你不能让华伦泰的恶意影响到你
You cannot let Valentine's evil poison you!
他是我的父亲
He's my father.
事实上 他是我们的父亲
Actually... he's our father.
你不懂
You don't get it.
杰斯
Jace...
我们要怎么找到霍奇
How are we gonna find Hodge?
他一点线索都没有留下
He didn't leave anything we can track.
我或许可以请马格努斯帮忙
I might be able to ask Magnus for help.
你真的得停止用你的符“杖”思考了 亚历克
You need to stop thinking with your stele, Alec.
追踪的方法有很多种
There's more than one way to track.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
他跟我错身而过 杰斯
He walked right past me, Jace!
是啊 如果我早知道...
Yeah, if I'd have known...
好 我马上就到
Yeah, I'll be right there.
霍奇??史塔克威德
Hodge Starkweather.
全力追捕他
Hunt him down.
找到他 而且要活捉
I want him found and I want him alive.
你的血管里流淌着天使拉赛尔的血液
Raziel's blood runs through your veins.
现在你是第一代新生的暗影猎人了
You're now the first in a new order of Shadowhunters.
我赐予你强大的力量
I have given you great power...
但我同时也要求有所回报
but I expect something in return.
强纳森和克萝莉莎
Jonathan and Clarissa...
找到他们
find them.
你要强纳森和克莱莉做什么 我们都已经有圣杯了
What do you need Jace and Clary for? We already have the Cup.
我们?
"We"?
对啊
Yes.
我承诺过给你自♥由♥ 史塔克威德
I promised you your freedom, Starkweather.
仅此而已
Nothing else.
我难道不是已经向你证明我的忠诚了吗
Have I not proven my loyalty to you?
你只证明了你会轻易背叛
You've only proven your willingness to betray it.
你真以为我会将一个叛徒纳入我的麾下?
Do you really think that I would allow a traitor into my ranks?
我帮你拿到了圣杯
I brought you the Cup.
你完成了你的使命 现在你可以走了
You've served your purpose. Now you're free to go.
走?
Free?
你答应会保护我的
You promised me protection.
你明知道政委会绝对不会停止追捕我
The Clave will never stop hunting me and you know that.
这个嘛 现在圣杯在我手上
Well, now that I have the Cup,
政委会气数已尽
the Clave's days are numbered.
我一向信守诺言
I'm a man of my word.
政委会不再找你麻烦
The Clave will no longer bother you.
而你也不来烦我
And you will no longer bother me.
现在 我建议你趁我改变心意之前 好好享受自♥由♥
Now, I suggest you enjoy your freedom before I change my mind.
身为一个暗影猎人 你似乎没什么经验
For Shadowhunters, you don't seem to do a lot of Shadowhunting.
这比屠魔重要多了
There is more to the job than killing demons.
我们得和卡蜜儿谈谈
We need to talk to Camille.
我们知道她在你这里 我们追踪她到死亡旅馆来的
We know you have her here. We tracked her to the DuMort.
没错 但恐怕她目前有点抽不出身
It's true, but I'm afraid she's a bit tied up at the moment.
有什么地方我可以帮忙吗
Is there something I can help you with?
失陪一下
Just a second.
听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂
Look, I know this sounds crazy,
但我们得让他们跟卡蜜儿谈话
but we have to let them talk to Camille.
她手上有一本可以唤醒乔瑟琳??费尔查德的魔咒书
She has a spell book that could wake up Jocelyn Fairchild.
华伦泰说不定已经拿到圣杯
Valentine might have the Cup.
整个异世界都岌岌可危
The entire Downworld's in danger.
她实在太危险了
She's far too dangerous.
还是你已经忘记你上次跟她"谈话"有什么后果
Or did you already forget what happened last time you "talked" to her?
她又不能再杀我一次
It's not like she can kill me again.
你自己说的
You said it yourself...
如果华伦泰有圣杯
if Valentine has the Cup, the entire Downworld is at risk.
卡蜜儿只会让情况恶化
Camille will only make things worse.
我能带你去看卡蜜儿的物品
I'll bring you what's left of Camille's things,
但跟她谈话是绝对不可能的
but speaking to her is out of the question.
她的物品?
Her things?
魔咒书可不是她能随手乱放的物品
This isn't the kind of book she would've just left sitting around.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
但我只能做到这个地步了
but that's the best I can do.
-我们明明是盟友 -我们的确是
- We're supposed to be allies. - And we are.
但是暗影猎人无权
But Shadowhunters have no business
干涉暗夜之子的事
interfering with the Night Children's affairs.
你可以去跟政委会讨公道 但吸血鬼都听我的
You may look to the Clave for justice, but the vampires look to me.
卡蜜儿必须留在她该待的地方
Camille stays where she is.
你在犯一个很严重的错误
You're making a huge mistake.
圣杯在哪里
Where is it?
杰斯
Jace...
你恐怕来迟了
I'm afraid you're too late.
华伦泰已拿到圣杯
Valentine already has the Cup.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
这是换取我自♥由♥的唯一方法
It was the only way to earn my freedom.
我已经被囚禁得够久了
I'd been caged long enough.
囚禁?
Caged?
你是我们的老师
You were our teacher.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表