剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
- 你不了解她 杰斯 - 你说的对 克莱莉 我不了解
- You don't know her, Jace. - That's right, Clary, I don't.
你就了解吗
Do you?
很抱歉我问了这种问题
I'm sorry I asked!
我跟你们来是为了逃开我自己的爱情烂剧
I came with you to escape my relationship drama,
不是为了看你们的
not get a front row seat to yours.
- 那是什么 - 不错啊 杰斯
- What was that? - Nice try, Jace.
但你别想轻易逃开这个话题
You're not getting out of this conversation that easily.
小心
Look out!
拉格诺布下防护网保护他的巢穴
Ragnor put up wards to protect his lair.
那火怎么是绿色的
Why is the fire green?
那是道火墙 只有怀有纯洁之心
It's a wall of fire that only the pure
与单纯意图者能进入
of heart and intention can pass through.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
杰斯?
Jace?
马格努斯?
Magnus?
你们在哪里
Where are you?
拉格诺??费尔
Ragnor Fell.
拉格诺?
Ragnor?
拉格诺?
Ragnor?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Is anybody home?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
拉格诺 我知道你在这
Ragnor, I know you're here.
我只是需要找我的朋友
I just need to find my friends.
不错嘛 拉格诺
Nice try, Ragnor.
干得好... 克莱莉??费尔察德
Well done... Clary Fairchild.
我等你很久了 你有着与乔瑟琳相同的天赋呢
I've been expecting you. You have Jocelyn's talent, I see.
只有真正的艺术家才能注意到我眼中的微妙变化
Only a true artist would notice the subtle changes in my eyes.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
我得尽力不去移♥动♥我的双眼 别提醒我了
I need to work on not moving my eyes, you don't need to remind me.
你认识我妈?
You knew my mom?
所以是你制了让她沉睡的药水?
So you made the potion that put her to sleep?
是的 应她的要求
At her request, yes.
而我知道你迟早
And I knew it was only a matter of time
都会来找我要解药
before you came to me looking for the antidote.
请坐
Please, sit.
我的朋友 杰斯??威兰和马格努斯??贝恩
My friends, Jace Wayland and Magnus Bane.
他们本来跟我在一起 但我在火中和他们走失了
They were with me, but I lost them in the fire.
我自有一套办法 关于你的朋友 你说的是真的吗
Let me do this my way! Your friends, are they true?
马格努斯说他认识你几百年了
Magnus said he's known you for centuries.
他还传了火讯给你
He sent you a fire message.
这不是在玩家家酒 这很重要
This is not an act. It is not an act! It is essential.
好吧 你的条件是什么
Okay, what is your deal?
我朋友失踪了 如果你不能帮我
My friends are missing and if you can't help me,
- 我就自己去找能帮我的人 - 对你来说什么才是有价值的
- I'll find someone who can. - What is it worth to you?
只要你能找到我朋友然后唤醒我母亲
You find my friends and wake my mother...
- 我什么都愿意给你 - 正是我想听的
- I'll give you anything. - That's what I wanted to hear.
说实在的 拉格诺
Honestly, Ragnor,
那些废话有必要吗
was that nonsense necessary?
当然 她说了什么都愿意给我
Of course. She offered me anything.
你最多就肯共用巴黎的那栋公♥寓♥而已
You were only up to a timeshare of your flat in Paris.
无聊死了
Yawn.
好了 可以停止这些巫师把戏了
All right, enough with the warlock games.
你真能唤醒我妈?
Can you really wake my mother?
有白书就能
Not without the Book of the White.
白书是什么
What is the Book of the White?
一本关于巫师魔法的古书
It's an ancient book of warlock magic
里面写了多数巫师都
containing spells more powerful than...
难以想像的强大咒语
most warlocks could ever imagine.
你母亲来找我时 书还在我手中
I possessed the book when your mother came to me,
我用那本书的内容制♥造♥了药水
and I used its contents to create the potion.
但不幸的是 书已经不在我手里了
Regrettably, I no longer have the book.
我要乔瑟琳藏在华伦泰找不到的地方
I asked Jocelyn to hide it that Valentine might never find it.
拉格诺 拜托 我需要我妈醒来
Ragnor, please, I have to get my mom back.
有没有任何能找到白书的方式
Is there any way to get the Book of the White?
可能 我也许有什么能派上用场的东西
Possibly. I may have something that can help us.
很快就好
Won't be but a moment.
要是他找不到书 我们怎么办
What do we do if he can't find the book?
船到桥头自然直
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
真有点乏味 可不是
It's a bit drab, isn't it?
拉格诺
Ragnor!
沙克斯恶魔
Shax demon.
这生物真是...令人吃惊
Creature took me... by surprise.
沙克斯恶魔怎么可能闯过拉格诺的防护网
How could a Shax demon get past Ragnor's wards?
它一定跟踪了我们
It must have followed us.
在火墙重启时跳过去
Jumped through when the fire wall reset.
别动 我亲爱的小莴苣
Be still, my little dear cabbage.
你的伤口好深
Your wounds are deep.
撑着 拜托
Hold on, please.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
几百年来 这个男人都是最了解我的
For centuries, this man knew me better than anyone.
马格努斯 我很抱歉
Magnus, I'm so sorry.
我们得闪人了 马上
We have to leave, now.
不行 在我们找到拉格诺说能帮助我们
We can't. Not until we find whatever it is Ragnor said
找到白书的东西之前 我们不能走
could help us locate the Book of the White.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
如果一个沙克斯恶魔找到了我们
If one Shax demon found us,
- 跟你赌后头一定还有更多只 - 我们不能放弃
- you can bet there are more on the way. - We have to try!
我们没时间
We don't have time
搜索拉格诺堆积如山的那些东西了
to scour through mountains of Ragnor's stuff.
回学院去
Get back to the Institute.
我会把所有的东西传送到我家 到时再找你们要的东西
I'll transport everything back to my place, and find what you need.
现在 让我留在这照顾我朋友
Now, leave me to take care of my friend.
- 马格努斯 我很... - 快走
- Magnus, I am... - Go!
杰斯 你会来亚历克的告别单身派对吧
Jace, you're coming to Alec's bachelor party, right?
不 他不希望我去 我也忙得不可开交
No. He doesn't want me there, and I'm swamped.
你们该不会还没和好吧
You two seriously haven't worked things out yet?
没什么要和好的 他如果想谈 我们就可以谈
There's nothing to work out. If he wants to talk, we'll talk.
他是你的帕洛巴特
He's your parabatai.
我们有比告别单身派对更重要的事要办
We have more important things going on than a bachelor party.
跟我来
Come with me.
学院里有个内奸
We have a mole in the Institute.
我们去见拉格诺??费尔时
We were attacked by a Shax demon
被沙克斯恶魔攻击了
when we went to see Ragnor Fell.
这不可能是巧合
The attack couldn't have been coincidence.
华伦泰一定一直在追踪我们
Valentine must have been tracking us.
你该不会以为是学院里的人
You don't think someone from the Institute
告诉了华伦泰你要去哪吧
told Valentine where you were going.
没有别的可能了
There's no other explanation.
这里不可能会有人背叛我们
No one here would betray us like that.
这是我们的家
This is our family.
是马格努斯推论出拉格诺??费尔就是
Magnus figured out that Ragnor Fell
能唤醒我妈的巫师
is the warlock who can wake my mom.
我们正要把他带回学院
We're bringing him back to the Institute.
还不是所有人的家
Not everyone's family yet.
- 我发誓 如果是莉迪亚泄露的 我会... - 慢着
- I swear, if Lydia is the leak, I'm gonna... - Slow down.
我们不知道是不是她干的
We don't know if she did anything yet.
擅自加罪于人很危险
And wrongfully accusing someone of a crime is dangerous.
相信我 我经历过了
Trust me, I've been through it.
我们谈到拉格诺??费尔时 莉迪亚也在
Lydia was right there when we were talking about Ragnor Fell.
如果她不承认 我也要逼她承认
If she's not gonna admit what she did, I'm gonna make her admit it.
杰斯 等等 你现在太激动了 不适合去跟她谈话
Jace, stop. You are too worked up to talk to anyone right now.
尤其对象还是政委会的重要大使
Especially not an important envoy from the Clave.
让我来跟莉迪亚谈谈 如果你指控亚历克的未婚妻叛国
Let me talk to Lydia. If you accuse Alec's fiancee of treason,
你们的关系真的就不能挽回了
you will ruin whatever relationship you have left with him.
克莱莉说的对 杰斯 如果真的是莉迪亚
Clary's right, Jace. If Lydia did this,
她对克莱莉可能不会那么有戒心
she might not be so defensive with Clary.
她会放松警戒
She might let her guard down.
- 露出破绽 - 好吧
- Slip up. - Fine.
但是我要知道她所说出口的每一件事
But I wanna know everything she says.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表