剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
- Where are you taking me? - Someplace safe.
这些人不是在唬你 他们真的会杀了你
These people aren't messing around. They will kill you.
亚历克 接住她
Alec! Got her.
放她下来
Put her down!
- 你没事吧 - 我会没事的
- You okay? - I will be.
只要我们找到赛门的话 走吧
As soon as we find Simon. Come on.
我真的开始厌倦拯救你了
I'm getting seriously tired of saving your life.
我可不会
I am not!
克莱莉 赛门
Clary! Simon!
- 我的天啊 - 你还好吗?
- Oh, my God. - Are you okay?
我好担心
I was so worried.
我不想破坏你们的相聚时刻
I hate to break up this little reunion,
但有一群狼人在追杀我们
but we got a bunch of werewolves trying to kill us
所以我们应该赶快走…
so maybe we should get going...
等等 盒子 在我的背包里 我想我全留在阁楼了
Wait, wait, the box. My backpack. I think I left it at the loft.
不 我们拿到了 可不是每件事情我都会搞砸
No, we've got it. I didn't screw up everything.
- 那我们走吧 - 等等 赛门
- Let's get out of here, then. - Wait, Simon!
不管你要做什么 都不要贸然行动
Whatever you do, do not make any fast moves.
情况不太妙
This can't be good.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
大伙靠近点
Everyone, stay together.
相信我 我哪都不会去的
Believe me, I'm not going anywhere.
大家退后 这是他们的首领
Everyone, get back, that's the alpha leader.
杰斯 后面
Jace, behind!
他在挑战首领
He's challenging the alpha.
他在帮我们
He's helping us!
或者插队抢先宰了我们
Or cutting in line to kill us.
他们的首领死了
The alpha's dead.
我的天啊 路克
Oh, my God, Luke.
什么?
What?
现在是什么状况?发生什么事了?
What is it? What's happening?
当一个狼人杀死了狼群首领 他就会即位成为新首领
When a werewolf kills the alpha leader, he becomes the new alpha.
你的朋友路克现在是这个狼群之首了
Your friend Luke's the leader of the pack now.
克莱莉...
Clary...
- 不行 - 没关系的
- No. - It's okay.
我向你的母亲发过誓永远都会保护你
I promised your mother I'd always protect you.
路克 天啊
Luke! Oh, my God!
嘿...
Hey...
我们得把克莱莉带回学院
we need to get Clary back to the Institute
然后永远不干涉异世界人的事情
and stay out of Downworlder business.
那你就别干涉啊 我要帮克莱莉的忙
Why don't you stay out of it? I'm going to help Clary.
我们得回去向我妈报到
We have to report back to our mother.
你跟伊莎贝去就行了
You and Isabelle can do that.
路克...
Luke...
我自己一个人就行了
I'll be fine on my own.
他的伤口很深
His wounds are deep.
只有巫师的魔法可以治愈Alpha狼的咬伤
Only a warlock's magic can cure an alpha's bite.
我们必须带他到马格努斯那里
We have to get him to Magnus.
嘿 那就是我们接下来要做的事
Hey, that's exactly what we're gonna do.
克莱莉 我们得走了
Clary, we gotta go.
我们得把他搬到他的车子里
We have to get him to his car.
- 扶着他 我来开车 - 我扶你
- Here, I'll drive. - I got you.
我是这里唯一一个有蒙迪驾照的 快点
I'm the only one with a mundane license. Come on.
你们两个没事吧?
Are you two okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不应该怀疑你的
I never should have doubted you.
我们不应该隐瞒你的
We never should have lied to you.
路克
Luke.
路克 醒醒
Luke, hey!
没事 我们会找到人帮你的 好吗
It's okay. We're getting you help, okay?
拜托 别再离开我了
Just, please, don't leave me again.
我不要再有人因为我而死
I can't have anyone else die because of me.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表