剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
那里有个盒子 属于我父亲的 我们去拿吧
There's a box. It belonged to my father. Let's go get it.
暗影猎人 前情提要
Previously on Shadowhunters...
这是你记忆中的盒子吗?
Is this the box you remember?
我不知道这些是什么
I don't know what any of this is.
艾勒睿
Alaric!
该死 亚历克 克莱莉溜出学院了
Damn it, Alec. Clary snuck out of the Institute.
我不知道他们把她载去哪了
I don't know where they took her.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你只需要告诉我们圣杯的下落
You just need to tell us where the Mortal Cup is.
我不知道圣杯在哪里
I don't know where it is.
有兴趣出来喝一杯吗
Would you like to go out for a drink sometime?
我现在没有空
You know, now's not really a good time for me.
我最喜欢挑战了
I love a challenge.
赛门
Simon!
放开你的手 克莱莉
Get your hands off me! Clary!
我终于找到你了 克莱莉
I finally found you, Clary.
那是他们的首领
That's the Alpha leader.
现在是什么状况?
what's happening?
如果杀死了狼群的首领 他就会即位成为新首领
When a Werewolf kills the Alpha leader, he becomes the new Alpha.
你的朋友路克现在是这个狼群之首了
Your friend Luke's the leader of the pack now.
天啊 我们必须带他到马格努斯那里
Oh, my god! We have to get him to Magnus.
那就是我们接下来要做的事
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
他怎么了
What happened?
-他被攻击了 -他需要巫师的治疗
-He was attacked! -He needs a warlock.
他需要你
He needs you.
让他躺在这
Put him here.
你在哪
Where are you?
路克...
Luke...
我找不到你
I can't find you.
你在...你在哪里
Where are... Where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn!
你在哪
Where are you?
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn!
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn!
你在哪
Where are you?
我一直都在这里
Where I always was.
我好想你
I missed you.
我来了
I'm here now.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
但我不能留下
But I can't stay.
- 为什么 - 你知道原因
Why? You know why.
告诉我该怎么救你
Tell me how to get you back.
克莱莉是关键
Clary's the key.
你得帮助她
You have to help her.
你得帮助她解开记忆
You have to unlock her.
- 告诉她一切 - 我做不到
Tell her everything. I can't.
你必须告诉她 不然她永远也找不到圣杯
You have to, or she'll never find the cup.
她得找到圣杯才行
She has to find the Cup.
好来救你?
To save you?
不 是为了阻止华伦泰
No. To stop Valentine.
- 乔瑟琳 - 帮帮她
-Jocelyn! -Help her.
不 是为了阻止华伦泰
No. To stop Valentine.
- 乔瑟琳 - 帮帮她
-Jocelyn! -Help her.
等等
Wait!
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn!
乔瑟琳...
Jocelyn...
不 路克 我是克莱莉 你听得到我的声音吗
No, Luke, it's Clary. Can you hear me?
克莱莉 听我说
Clary, listen to me.
听着 你得听我说
Listen... You have to listen to me.
我得告诉你 以防--
I have to tell you, just in case--
- 不 别说 - 不 听我说
-No, don't even say it, don't. -No, listen to me.
- 路克 - 不 你必须知道 听着--
-Luke. -No, you need to know! Listen--
他是被狼群首领咬了吗
Was he bitten by an Alpha?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
三 二 一...
Three, two, one...
我的老天
Oh, my god.
你是要去哪啊
Where do you think you're going?
压好他
Hold him down.
我们时间有限
We don't have a lot of time.
得要一段时间才会生效
It'll take a few moments to take effect.
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
他的身体在适应是否能成为首领
Random Werewolf transformation.
被狼人首领咬伤的副作用之一
It's a side effect of the poison in the Alpha bite.
你确定仙灵们认为是华伦泰杀了侦察兵?
You're sure the Seelies think Valentine killed their scouts?
所以他们才切断与政委会的联♥系♥
It's why they've broken off acontact with the Clave.
他们在考虑换边站
They're considering switching sides.
这完全不合理
That's totally irrational.
这是为了自保
It's self-preservation.
他们认为华伦泰占上风
They think Valentine can win.
仙灵总是想站在赢的那一方
Seelies always want to be on the winning side.
永远都别相信无法说谎的人
Never trust a people who can't lie.
他们总是能想出更高明的方法
They find much more inventive ways
在背后捅你一刀
To stab you in the back.
我猜你觉得那很有魅力
I suppose you find that attractive.
你还好吗
You okay?
嘿...
Hey...
是我
It's me.
我知道他对你来说很重要
I know how much he means to you.
我怎么会怀疑他呢
How could I have doubted him?
赛门 他...他是我唯一的父亲了
Simon, he's... He's the only father I've ever known.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
这个叫马格努斯??贝恩的家伙感觉还不错
I get a good vibe from this Magnus Bane guy.
他知道他在做什么
He seems like he knows what he's doing.
树皮会暂时延缓他的变身状况
The bark will stop the transformation for now,
但路克需要解药
But Luke needs an antidote
来彻底清除他体内的毒素
To stop the poison in his system.
我这里没有全部的材料
And I don't have all the ingredients here.
告诉我要什么还有该如何取得
Just tell me what you need and how to get it.
不 你待在这
No, you stay here.
如果路克醒来 他会需要你
Luke will need you if he wakes up.
他会醒来的
When he wakes up.
-我去吧 -我去
-I'll go. -I'll go.
杰斯 你怎么了
Jace, what happened to you?
我在藏路克的车时
Luke's car may have found its way
它自己跑去撞柱子了
Into a pole while I was stashing it.
我不会开蒙迪的车
I don't do mundane driving.
是啊 还用你说
Yeah, apparently.
解药需要什么材料?
What do you need for the antidote?
喂 这个我负责
Hey, I got this.
凤♥凰♥眼 月盐 还有伊德瑞斯闪电熔岩
Phoenix eyes, moon salt, and Idris fulgurite.
上药房♥一趟就行 两秒之内搞定
One trip to the pharmacy, it'll take two seconds.
我知道谁可以帮我们
I know a guy.
还有呃 我不需要他
And, uh... I don't need him.
糟糕 我要跟你去
Too bad. You're getting me.
我们很快就回来
We'll be right back.
还有件事
One more thing.
我需要亚历山大
I need Alexander.
呃 你要亚历克做什么?
Uh, why do you need Alec?
处子的暗影猎人能量
Virgin Shadowhunter energy.
这信息量有点大
That explains so much.
咳嗯 亚历克 呃...
Um, Alec, yeah...
我没办法
I can't.
杰斯 就去问问 拜托
Jace, just ask, please.
你们得谈谈
You guys need to talk.
黄金拍档也会吵架啊
Trouble in paradise?
别跟我说话就行
Just don't speak to me.
妈今天很怪
Mom's in rare form today.
自从她从伊德瑞斯回来后就变了
She's been different since she got back from Idris.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表