剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我们待你如家人一样 我们爱你
We treated you like family. We loved you!
家人?
Family?
你说家人?
Family?
莱特伍夫妇和政委会达成协议 杰斯
The Lightwoods cut a deal, Jace,
让我承受他们自己犯的过错
to have me punished for crimes that they themselves committed.
难道你看不出来吗
Don't you see?
我是他们的囚犯
I was their prisoner!
况且
And besides...
我们实话实说好了
let's be real for a moment.
你赢不了
You can't win.
你所有技能都是我教你的
I taught you everything you know.
可不是全部 霍奇
Not everything, Hodge.
- 结束了 - 才没有
- It's over! - It's not over.
他是叛徒 理应付出代价
He's a traitor. He deserves to pay.
你差点杀了他
You nearly killed him!
或许我早该杀了他
Maybe I should've killed him!
他跟华伦泰同伙 亚历克
He sided with Valentine, Alec.
政委会放过他一次 你看看落得什么下场
The Clave let him go once before and look where that got us.
那你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
你要杀死所有前圆环会成员 甚至我们的父母?
You're gonna kill every ex-Circle member, even our parents?
罗伯和玛蕾西不是我的父母
Robert and Maryse aren't my parents.
你自己说过
You said it yourself.
他们抚育你 他们是你的父母
They raised you. They are your parents!
冷静一点
Just calm down.
准备一辈子在伊德瑞斯的地牢里吃牢饭吧
There's a dungeon in Idris with your name written all over it.
很高兴看到你 强纳森
It's good to see you, Jonathan.
我在等你呢
I've been expecting you.
我早就料到你会找出史塔克威德
I figured you'd find Starkweather.
我把你训练得很好
I've trained you well.
- 你并不了解我 - 我扶养你长大
- You don't know me. - I raised you.
你和我之间差别并不大
We're not so different, you and I.
霍奇罪有应得
Hodge had it coming.
你滥杀无辜 我永远都不会这样做
You kill innocent people. I'd never do that.
此话尚早
Not yet.
只是时间的问题而已
But it's all a matter of time.
政委会辜负了我们
The Clave has failed us.
他们辜负了全人类
They've failed all of humanity,
但你和我心知肚明
but you knew that as well as I did.
每一天 恶魔的势力都在壮大
Every day, the demons get stronger, and soon...
不久暗影猎人的数目就不够抵挡他们了
there won't be enough Shadowhunters to fight back.
圣杯能改变这一切
The Cup can change that.
圣杯破坏多于创造
The Cup destroys more than it creates.
我们的工作是保护蒙迪 不是杀害他们
Our job is to protect the mundanes, not to kill them.
如果可以灭绝它们 一点点损失是能接受的
Well, losses are acceptabl0e when the alternative is extinction.
跟我来吧
But come with me.
我们可以联手用圣杯拯救世界
Together we can use the Mortal Cup to save the world.
我可真是要冲着你来了
Oh, I am coming for you.
我们还有帐没算
We have unfinished business.
这些全是卡蜜儿的物品?
So these are all of Camille's things?
我能找到的全部
All I could find.
但她在城市所有角落都有藏身处
But she has hideouts all over the city.
有趣
Interesting.
我还以为你在找一本魔咒书
I thought you were looking for a spell book.
我们是啊
We are.
我们?
"We"?
你朋友呢
Where are your friends?
等我一下 我得处理这边
Give me a second. I gotta deal with this.
没人通知我有新囚犯要来
No one told me anything about a new prisoner.
那是因为你不是
That's because you're not advisor
临时分会会长的顾问
to the interim chapter president.
我是说 你可以跟拉斐尔投诉
I mean, you can take it up with Raphael if you want,
但...我不想
but... I wouldn't...
不想告诉你上一个质疑他的人有什么下场
wouldn't wanna tell you what happened to the last guy that challenged him.
待在原地
Don't go anywhere.
你真的以为这种拖延战术会有效?
Did you really think this stall tactic was going to work?
不
No...
但我认为这个会
but I thought this would.
典型的暗影猎人 总是会低估吸血鬼
Typical Shadowhunter... always underestimating a vampire.
- 你肯定这会成功?- 小莎很专业的
- Sure this will work? - Izzy's a pro.
当那只吸血鬼找到拉斐尔时 我们早就远走高飞了
By the time that vamp finds Raphael, we'll be long gone.
快快搞定吧
Let's get this over with.
如果有人抓到我们 我们就死定了
If anyone catches us, we're dead.
我已经死过啦
Some of us already are.
艾勒睿 我们抓到霍奇了 召回余下的狼群
Alaric, we've got Hodge. Call off the rest of the pack.
我们需要有人接应
We're gonna need a pickup.
我们在博根附近的地铁站
We're at the subway station near Bergen.
对 五分钟后见
Yeah. I'll see you in five.
- 霍奇怎样 - 他死不了
- How's Hodge doing? - He'll live.
我担心的是杰斯 华伦泰扰乱了他的想法
It's Jace I'm worried about. Valentine really messed with his head.
-什么 在伦威克时?-对
- What, at Renwick's? - Yeah.
他最近吃了很多苦头
He went through a lot recently.
我以为我们己经解决了 但他内心似乎在交战
I thought we had settled it, but something's killing him inside.
- 我不知道是什么 - 实在是似曾相识
- I don't know what it is. - This is all too familiar.
我十♥八♥年♥前在华伦泰身也感受到相同的东西
I saw a similar thing with Valentine 18 years ago.
杰斯不是华伦泰
Jace isn't Valentine.
还不是 我们得盯好他
Not yet. We gotta keep an eye on him.
好吧
All right.
他们会去哪
Where'd they go?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们一旦打开棺材 就没有回头路了
Once we open this, there's no going back.
我们为了联合异世界做的一切努力 都会付诸流水
Everything we've done to unite the Downworld goes out the window.
我真希望有别的方法 但如果华伦泰掌握圣杯
I wish there was another way, but if Valentine gets ahold of the Cup...
异世界将不复存在
there won't be a Downworld left to unite.
她死了
She's dead.
是啊 不然呢
Well, yeah. What'd you expect?
她是个吸血鬼
She's a vampire.
别着急
Not so fast.
怎么那么晚才来
What took you so long?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我知道你会回到你的主子身边 就像以前一样
I knew you'd come back for your sire, just like you did before.
你和我有永久性连系
We're forever linked, you and I.
你怎么知道我不会想刺穿你心脏
How do you know I don't want to stake you?
你想吗
Do you?
是的
No.
我想
I do.
但这不是我来的目的
But that's not why we're here.
白书在哪里
Where's the Book of the White?
什么书
The book of the what?
白书 那本很大 白色的魔咒书
The Book of the White. Big, white spell book.
满顾名思义的
Kind of explains itself.
-从来没听过 -但我们追踪到你身上来了
- Never heard of it. - And yet we tracked it to you.
亲爱的 我怎么可能会想要一本魔咒书
Darling... what would I possibly want with a spell book?
我们没时间陪她扯 把她关回去
We don't have time for this. Put her back in.
好啦好啦好啦
Okay, okay, okay.
你说是一本巫师的书?
You said it was a warlock book?
对 我想我妈交给你了
Yeah. I think my mom gave it to you.
她经营一家古董店
She ran an antique store.
吸血鬼都卖♥♥那些东西 对不
Vampires sell that sort of stuff, right?
一直如是
All the time.
但如果你母亲有你一半迷人
But if your mother was even half as charming as you,
我肯定会记得她的
I'm pretty sure I'd remember her.
杜萝西亚??罗林斯呢
What about Dorothea Rollins?
她是我妈的助理
She was my mom's assistant.
朵特?
Dot?
噢 当然
Oh, but of course.
她是我们最喜爱的客人
She was our favorite customer.
所以说 你的一生就是靠我的古董换来的
So your entire life has been paid for by my antiquities.
我想那代表你欠我人情
I guess that means you owe me.
你到底知不知道白书在哪里
Do you know where it is or not?
在我上东区的公♥寓♥
It's in my apartment on the Upper East Side.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表