剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
you look like you're dying.
我死了你们会结束这段对话吗
Would dying get me out of this conversation?
我通常都不太感性 但...
I know that I'm not usually the sentimental one here, but...
-我们会陪着你 -没事的
- we're here for you. - It's all right.
无论是什么事 你都能跟我们坦白
You can tell us, whatever it is.
好的 好的 唔...
Okay, okay, um...
我想我有病
I think I have a disease.
-有病? -没错 还病得很重
- A disease? - Like, a bad one.
你感染性病了?
Do you have an STD?
好啦 先让他说完
Okay, let's let him finish talking.
你看 赛门 事情真的没你想像的那么坏
Look, Simon, it's really not as bad as you think.
这种事十分平常 对不对
These things happen, all right?
当我还在法学院时 我试过...
When I was in law school, I experimented...
我们严重离题了 我们该把重点放回赛门身上
We're really off track here. I think we really need to focus on Simon.
蕾贝卡 现在2016了好不好
Rebecca, it's 2016, all right?
-妈 我很乐意... -我年少轻狂
- Mom, I'm more than happy... - I had a life.
嘿 嘿 两位...
Hey, hey, guys...
-我还在这呢 -别什么都扯回你自己身上
- I'm still right here. - Do not make this about you.
我还在呢
I'm still right here.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
别吵了
Shut up!
赛门?
Simon?
说好的好主意呢
So, I was promised a great plan.
我们上去库房♥
We'll head up towards the vault.
剩下的交给亚历克和小莎
Alec and Izzy are handling the rest.
我们要做的事就是等他们的信♥号♥♥
All we have to do is wait for their signal...
和取得圣杯
...and grab the Cup.
他是和我们一伙的
He's on our side.
你确定?
You sure?
他绑♥架♥你时不也说了同一句吗
Isn't that the line he used when he kidnapped you?
倒是
Good point.
现在怎样 我们要爬上电梯的升降机井
What now? We're supposed to climb the elevator shaft
再偷偷转去库房♥吗
and waltz in the vault unnoticed?
为什么我没想到呢
Now, why didn't I think of that?
慢着 你开玩笑的吧
Wait, you're kidding, right?
-还记得望远镜符印吗 -嗯
- Remember the binoculars? - Yeah.
这个是倪克斯符印 功能就像夜视
This one's a Nyx rune. It's like night vision.
注:倪克斯,希腊神话中的夜之女神
你可以参考我的来画
You can copy mine.
-你记住了? -记住了
- You got it? - Yeah.
为什么我需要夜视
Why do I need night vision?
你等下就知道
You'll see.
唔...
Um...
需要帮忙尽管说
Feel free to ask for help.
我想我可以继续画了
I, um... I think I can take it from here.
自己画就不好了
Where's the fun in that?
你负责诱敌对吧
Okay, I'm guessing you're the distraction?
不
Nope.
我立志要变强 记得吗
I've decided to grow up, remember?
我不会再去诱敌了
No more distracting for me.
再说 我也不是她喜欢的类型
Besides, I don't think I'm her type.
噢 靠
Oh, crap.
-放心吧 这是个很好的练习机会 -什么
- Don't worry, it's good practice. - Huh?
你懂的 练习约马格努斯呀
You know, for asking out Magnus.
你在 你在干什么
What are you... what are you doing?
解开你的上衣钮扣啊 不然我像是在干嘛
Unbuttoning your shirt. What's it look like I'm doing?
-小莎 这真不是我的强项 -拜托
- Izzy, this is not really my department. - Come on.
这对你来说是家常便饭吧
You do this sort of stuff all the time.
-对你是 对我不是 -很简单的
- You do, I don't. - It's easy.
去嘛
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
你需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
对的 唔...
Yeah, um...
你常来这里吗
You come here often?
我在这里上班 有什么要我帮忙吗
I work here. What can I help you with?
对 唔...
Right, um...
对对对 嗯 唔...
Right, right, right, yeah, um...
我只是...我只是想找点资讯
Yeah, I'm just... I'm looking for some information.
噢你看...糟了
Oh, look... Oh, wow.
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
先让我用这个
Let me just get that.
真的不...我真的很抱歉
That's not... I'm so sorry.
真是一团糟 我帮你擦干净吧
That's such a mess. Let me clean that up.
-好像没什么用 好了 -让我来吧
- Uh, it's not working. Okay. - Here, let me.
我会搞定的 我会搞定 你走吧 快走
No, I got it. I got it. Just go. Go.
-你确定? -快走
- You sure? - Go.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
你好像搞砸了
I think you messed something up.
真的?
Really?
才没有
No, I didn't.
那为什么没动静
Then why isn't it working?
现在有了
It is.
那就是信♥号♥♥
That's the signal.
哇
Whoa.
我就说吧
Right?
上去吧
Going up.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
好像是电涌之类的 整栋大厦都停电了
Some sort of power surge. Whole building's fried.
电灯和监视器 所有电器都没用了
No lights, no camera, no nothing.
凶手方面有进展吗
Get anything on our killer?
你猜对了
Yeah, you were right.
在瓦格斯血液里发现大量恶魔毒液
Huge amounts of demon venom in Vargas' blood.
-是变形怪 -好的
- It's a shapeshifter. - All right.
我会去追查 你去通知狼群
I'm going after it. Alert the pack.
如果撞见瓦格斯 格杀勿论
Anyone sees Vargas, kill her.
你困在警局里一整天了
You were trapped in the precinct all day.
要是那只恶魔想要你的命 早就下手了
If that demon wanted you dead, it certainly had the opportunity.
它要的不是我的命 是克莱莉的
It's not after me. It's after Clary.
要不然我也不会请你帮忙
Otherwise, I wouldn't be asking for your help.
你现在是老大了 根本不需要请求
You're pack leader now. You don't need to ask.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bud.
这都是些什么鬼东西
What is all this crap?
午餐收据?
Lunch receipts?
你现在用符杖愈来愈熟练了
You're getting pretty good with your stele.
至少我们知道他不是异世界人
Well, at least we know he's not a Downworlder.
我们真走运
Lucky for us.
下次你要这样做时先跟我说一声
Give me a heads up next time you're gonna do that.
在里面
In here.
这样会耗上一整天
This will take all day.
你这样也可以啦
Or you could just do that.
这和圣杯长得一模一样
That looks exactly like the Mortal Cup.
就是这张 一定要是
This is it. It has to be.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不确定
I'm not sure. I...
你不确定哪里出问题
You're not sure what's wrong
还是你不确定你妈把圣杯藏哪里
or you're not sure where your mom hid the Cup?
-你拿到了吗 -理论上是拿到了
- Did you get it? - Theoretically.
-理论上? -对
- Theoretically? - Yeah.
我找到那张塔罗牌了 我只需要想出
I found the card. I just have to figure out
我之前伸手从笔记本拿出物品的方法
how I reached into my notebook before. It's...
-这太天马行空了 -你不能直接把圣杯拉出来吗
- It's not an exact science. - Can't you just pull the Cup out?
理论上是可以 只是...
I can, theoretically. I just...
这没有你说这么简单 亚历克
It's not as easy as it looks, Alec.
听着 等我们回到学院
Listen, you two can discuss theories
你们两个可以尽情去聊理论
as much as you want when we get back to the Institute.
但现在我们才刚偷了警方证物
But right now, considering we just stole
还是快点回家吧
from the cops, I suggest we get home.
大伙们
Guys...
我觉得目前要担心的不是蒙迪警局
I think the mundanes might be the least of our worries.
至少我们知道恶魔项链是怎样运作的了
Well, at least we know the demon necklace works.
天天充满惊喜 走吧
Never a dull day. Let's go.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表