剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
暗影猎人 前情提要
Previously on Shadowhunters...
我母亲告诉我她藏了件东西
My mother told me she hid something from someone.
天使圣杯对于暗影世界来说 是最重要的东西
The Mortal Cup is the most
important object in the Shadow World.
你也知道华伦泰抢先拿到圣杯的后果
You know exactly what'd happen if
Valentine gets the Cup before we do.
或许 一点点的药 能够唤回你的记忆
Maybe a little medicine will trigger your memory.
- 我建议你尽快找到克莱莉 - 我会的
- I suggest you find Clary soon. - I will.
你们有人知道其他让我恢复记忆 又能得到答案的方法吗?
If anyone can tell me another
way to recover my memories,
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
如果圆环会真像他们说的那么坏
If they're as bad as they say they are,
那不是对克莱莉很不妙吗?
it's not good for Clary, is it?
对我们任何人来说都很不妙
It's not good for any of us.
我以前画过这个 但我不知道那是什么意思
I've drawn this before. But
I don't know what it means.
我们是在谈判
We're negotiating.
拿圣杯来交换这蒙迪完好无损地回去
The mundane in exchange for the Mortal Cup.
我妈妈骗了我
My mother lied to me.
我父亲是华伦泰
My father is Valentine.
我还是不明白 为何暗影猎人会比...
I still don't understand. How can Shadowhunters be better than...
你们所谓的蒙迪还高人一等?
than what you people call mundanes?
因为我们负责保护人类
Because we protect humans.
你说得对
You're right.
人类 你们保护人类
Humans. You protect humans.
你们把赛门一个人留在车上
You left Simon all alone in the van.
做得棒极了 你们真是厉害
Great job, guys. You rock.
听人说 人类至少该有那么一点常识
There is some truth to the idea that human beings should have
倒真是说对了
a modicum of common sense.
亚历克 别说了
Alec, not now.
听着 他们不会对赛门怎么样的
Look, they won't do anything to Simon.
他们只是想把你引出来
They just wanted to draw you out.
他们想要的是圣杯 而他们认为在你手上
They want the Cup, and they think you have it.
但他们为什么这么想?为什么会有人这么想?
But why do they think that? Why does anyone think that?
我妈已经骗了我一辈子 唯独就告诉了我
What, my mom lies to me my entire life except,
"噢对了有个魔法杯子
"Oh, by the way, there's this magic cup,
我藏在 嗯 某个邦哥星球上 但是别告诉任何人"
I hid on, like, the planet Bongo, but don't tell anyone."
我现在到底该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do now?
-我们必须回报给政委会 -太棒了
- We have to report to the Clave. - Great.
他们必须知道华伦泰的事
They have to know we've learned about Valentine.
什么 他是我爸的事吗?
What, that he's my father?
对 太棒了 快告诉他们
Great. Fine. Tell them.
那对赛门有什么好处?
What good does that do Simon?
克莱莉 这些事都是有关联的 吸血鬼族想要圣杯
Clary, it's all connected. The vamps want the Cup.
要那个干嘛?那是用来制♥造♥暗影猎人的
Why? It makes new Shadowhunters.
没人希望华伦泰制♥造♥一批他的死忠军队
Nobody wants Valentine forming an army loyal to himself.
再说 圣杯还能控制恶魔
Plus, it controls demons.
他们会提出一场交易 用赛门来换圣杯
They'll propose a trade. Simon for the Cup.
也就是说 吸血鬼会用赛门来换取圣杯
So, vampires will trade Simon for the Cup
而华伦泰会用我母亲来换取圣杯
and Valentine will trade my mother for the Cup.
不管怎么样 我都失去了我爱的人
Either way, I lose someone I love.
还是说 我就把圣杯抛到空中
What if I just toss it up in the air
让他们自己抢呢?
and let them fight it out among themselves?
所以你根本不在乎?
So this doesn't matter to you?
我当然在乎
Yes, of course, it matters!
听着 你们救了我时...
Listen... when you saved my life...
我把我的信任交付给了你们
I put my trust in you.
现在 我需要你们信任我
Now, I need you to put your trust in me.
我没办法一夜之间就变成像你们这样
I can't turn into what you are overnight.
是没错 她是蒙迪身份长大的
It's true. She was raised as a mundane.
你现在是她的发言人了吗?
What are you, her spokesman now?
我不需要发言人 我要的是一个计划
I don't need a spokesman, I need a plan.
哈啰
Hello!
有人在吗?
Anyone?
我只是个学会计的 一点价值也没有
I'm just an accounting student. I have no value to anyone.
而且我没看到你们的脸
And I barely saw your faces,
所以就算你们放我走 我也根本认不出你们
so if you let me go, I couldn't even identify you.
就算认出也没有用 因为你们是吸血鬼
Not that I would, 'cause you guys are vampires!
谁会相信我啊
Who would believe me?
直到昨天我才知道你们的存在
I didn't even know you guys existed until yesterday!
有人在吗?
Is anyone there?
如果你的目的是要吓死我
If your goal was to scare the crap out of me,
任务圆♥满♥达成
mission accomplished!
而且就我来看...
And as far as I'm concerned...
你可以跟那些暗影猎人讲清楚
You can have it out with those Shadowhunters.
尤其是金发的那个
Especially, the blonde one.
你知道你不需要我
You know, you don't need me.
正好相反 我很需要
On the contrary, I do.
呃 看看这些东西 这些荧幕
Uh, look at all this stuff, these screens.
我是说 这可以帮我找赛门吗?
I mean, can any of this help me find Simon?
还有他到底在哪 什么外凡尼西亚的教堂地下墓穴吗?
Where is he, anyway? Some kind of crypt in Transylvania?
事实上 不是 那时看到的是卡蜜儿的装束对吧?
Actually, no. That was Camille's outfit, right?
他们是当地人
They're locals.
他们的据点在死亡旅馆 就在甘斯沃尔特街上
They're at the Hotel DuMort, down in Gansevoort Street.
那我们干嘛还回来?我们得去那里
And we came back here? Why? We have to go there.
- 现在就走吧 快点 - 我们需要政委会的决议才能这么做
- Let's go, now. Come on. - We need a Clave resolution for that.
我们四个不能就这么对吸血鬼宣战
The four of us can't declare war on the vamps all by ourselves.
而且我们不能不考虑其他条路就直接行动
And we can't react without considering our options.
异世界人冲动行事 我们可不
Downworlders are slaves to their impulses. We're not.
亚历克 别一竿子打翻整艘船
Alec, you can't just jump on all the Downworlders.
噢对 仙灵 他们显然很有魅力
Oh, that's right. Seelies have their charms, apparently.
- 对吧 - "仙灵"?
- Right? - "Seelies"?
就是仙子 童话中的那种
Like faeries. The Fair Folk.
或是小精灵 水妖 妖精...
Add pixies, nixies, elves...
任何半天使半恶魔的物种
anybody half-angel, half-demon.
差不多就是那个意思
It's pretty much a catch-all term.
小莎可以告诉你关于他们的所有事 她有个对象
Izzy can tell you all about them. She's got a thing.
我们都有 不是吗?
We've all got our things, don't we?
好了 我听不下去了 赛门被吸血鬼绑走了
Okay, I can't listen to this. Simon's been kidnapped by vampires.
我想我还是自己处理好了
I guess I'll just take care of it myself.
克莱莉 你这是去送死
Clary, you're gonna get yourself killed.
克莱莉 赛门也会死
Clary. Simon, too.
那就帮我
Then help me.
我们还在这里考虑其他事时
While we consider other options,
我最好的朋友正在受苦
my best friend is suffering.
暗影猎人会懂吗?还是我太"蒙迪"了?
Is that something Shadowhunters understand or am I just being a mundane?
克莱莉说的对
Clary's right.
他们已经抢先一步了
They made the first move.
我们必须自己处理好这件事情 立刻
We're gonna take care of this ourselves, right now.
这主意很糟 我...
This is a bad idea. I...
怎么样 你有更好的主意吗?
What, have you got a better one?
听着 吸血鬼族打破了《公约》
Look, the vamps broke the Accords.
他们绑♥架♥了一个蒙迪 那可是项禁忌
They kidnapped a mundie. That's a big no-no.
政委会会教训我们
The Clave will give us a lecture
但他们接着就会高兴我们处理好了
and then they'll be glad we did it.
- 来吧 - 很难说有什么不对
- Come on. - Hard to argue with that.
即使我们去了 我还是不知道
Even if we went ahead, I don't see how we get out of here
我们该怎么解释我们要去哪里
without having to explain where we're going.
我们需要武器 而且不能让任何人看到我们去拿武器
We need weapons, and we can't let anyone see us get them.
我知道可以去哪里拿
I know where to get what we need.
所以我接下来会怎么样?
So how does this end?
我能离开这里吗?还是...
Do I, uh... do I get out of here or what?
这由不得我这个工资层级的人决定
The answer to that is above my paygrade.
工资层级?他们...还付吸血鬼工资吗?
Paygrade? They... they pay vampires?
就当是我们投资的很早而且很频繁吧
Let's just say we invest early and often.
噢
Ow!
坐下
Sit down.
你怎么不坐?
Why won't you sit?
我真的很讨厌不安分的人
I really hate fidgeting.
- 我只是 呃... 只是看看 - 看有什么出路?
- I'm just, uh... just looking. - For a way out?
没有出路的
There isn't one.
我只是 呃... 看看你们收藏的这些超酷东西
I mean, all the, uh... the cool stuff you guys collect.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表