剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
偷来的
Steal.
那是...没什么
It's... Whatever.
列奥尼达一世好几年来一直试着想卖♥♥掉那些垃圾
Leonidas I has been trying to peddle that junk for years.
注:列奥尼达一世 - 古代斯巴达国王
现在的博物馆会让你证明这些古董都是合法的
Museums make you prove antiquities are legit these days.
是啊 当然
Yeah, naturally.
他们问起你怎么弄到这些东西时 你该怎么解释?
When they ask where you got it, what do you say?
盗我自己的墓可不犯法
It's not against the law to rob my own grave.
噢 拜托
Oh, please.
老实说 我这件外套是新的
Honestly, I just got this jacket.
你逃不掉的 你是个人♥质♥ 认命吧
There's no way out. You're a hostage, so accept it.
我是人♥质♥?
I'm a hostage?
那表示你不会杀了我 对吧?
That means you won't kill me, yeah?
不会杀你?
Won't kill you?
谁说的?
Who said that?
拉斐尔
Raphael.
看看他
Oh, look.
多可爱
How sweet.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
我好期待能够深入地了解你
I am so looking forward to getting to know you.
这是谁的墓?
Whose grave is it?
玛丽??米利根 生于1802年1月10日
Mary Milligan, born January 10th, 1802.
卒于1878年1月10日
Died, January 10th, 1878.
好了 亚历克 走吧
All right, Alec, let's go.
等等 我们要找什么?
Wait, what are we looking for?
武器藏匿处
Cache of weapons.
和米利根女士一起被存放在这
Stashed here with Mrs. Milligan.
教堂墓地为什么会有暗影猎人的武器?
Why are there Shadowhunter weapons in a churchyard?
因为所有的古老宗教都承认恶魔的存在
Because all of the ancient religions recognized demons.
或至少他们曾经承认
Or at least they used to.
因为我们一直保护着他们 他们也就忘了恶魔的威胁
They forgot about the threat because we've been here to protect them.
典型缺乏想像力的蒙迪
Typical mundane failure of imagination.
你是说我们保护的工作做得太好了吗?
Are you saying we did too good a job?
你就是不能放低身段 对吧?
You just can't let up, can you?
听着
You know what?
亚历克 你去天使那边看看
Alec, why don't you go check out by the angel?
我们不能在学院装备武器
We couldn't gear up at the Institute,
但我们知道我们的祖先
but we know our ancestors left
在这附近藏了一箱武器
a cache around here someplace.
我们要找到它
We'll find it.
我以前总是很好奇我父亲被葬在哪里
I always wondered where my dad was buried.
我曾希望他还活着
I used to wish he was still alive.
但愿望可要小心许
Be careful what you wish for.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
这全是我的错
This is all my fault.
太棒了
Excellent.
他到家了 我走啰
He's home. I'm outta here.
等等 你不跟我们来吗?
Wait, aren't you coming with us?
噢 我绝对不会错过的
Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world,
但我得先知道如何闯进吸血鬼的巢穴
but I gotta find out how to get into the vampires' lair.
别做一些我不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
杰斯...过来一下
Jace... over here.
好 我来了
Yeah, coming.
- 你会没事吧? - 嗯 我会没事的
- Are you gonna be all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I'll be fine.
我只是 嗯...
I'm just, um...
让我冷静一下 好吗?
Just give me a minute, okay?
好
Okay.
怎么样?
Yeah?
我们要闯入吸血鬼的地盘
We're crossing a line into vamp territory.
那就是重点
That's the point.
拜托 亚历克 提起精神 会很好玩的
Come on, Alec, cheer up. It's going to be fun.
该死的 杰斯 你仔细想想
Damn it, Jace, just... think this through.
你甚至不喜欢那个家伙
You don't even like this guy.
这跟那个蒙迪无关 是因为克莱莉
This isn't about the mundane, this is about Clary.
你难道就这么想把妹 甚至不惜冒我们的性命危险吗?
What, are you so desperate to get laid that you'll risk killing us?
哇 呃 你说的完全不对
Wow, um, there's so much in that that was wrong,
我会假装我没听到
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear it.
这就是问题所在 你根本没在听
That's the problem. You're not listening.
不仅现在没在听 我今晚说的其他事情你也没在听
Not to this or anything else I've said tonight.
你甚至不了解这个女孩 你为什么信任她?
You don't even know this girl. Why do you trust her?
你说这些是因为她是华伦泰的女儿?
Is this about her being Valentine's daughter?
我们不是谈过了吗?亚历克 看着我
Haven't we been through this? Alec, look at me.
你要不要信任她 我不在乎
You can trust her, or not. I don't care.
这不关我的事
That's not my business.
但如果你不信任我...
But if you don't trust me...
杰斯 亚历克 我想我找到了
Jace! Alec! I think I found it!
玛丽??米利根
Mary Milligan!
挚爱的仆人?
Beloved servant?
谁会在墓碑上刻那个啊?
Who wants that on a headstone?
为了更伟大的事情贡献的人
Someone who is in service to a cause greater than themselves.
至少她现在是了
At least she is now.
阿布拉卡达布拉
Abracadabra.
等等 你们还真的念那个咒语啊?
Wait, you people actually say that?
不 我们才不
No, Clary, we don't.
哇 米利根女士在哪?
Whoa! Where's Mrs. Milligan?
别碰 你不知道怎么用
Don't touch that. You don't know how to use it.
怎么 像我在地狱俱乐部杀了那个恶魔的那次吗?
What, like at Pandemonium when I killed that demon?
- 你才没杀... - 亚历克
- You didn't kill... - Alec.
我会教她如何正确使用天使刃
I'm gonna show her the right way to use it.
你有看到你需要的吗?
Do you see what you need in here?
没有 这里没有弓 我需要一把弓
No. There's no bow here. I need one.
我需要在箭上画些符印 东西在学院里
I have to rune some arrows. That's back at the Institute.
我得走了
I gotta go.
那你要怎么回学院?
Well, how are you gonna get back in the Institute?
从后门进去 我一个人没问题
Go in the back. Won't bother me if I'm alone.
好 去吧
Okay, good. Go.
我会搞定这里
I can finish up here.
嘿...
Hey...
我了解我们该做什么
I understand what we need to do.
而我信任你 帕洛巴特...
And I trust you, parabatai...
但别质疑我
but don't ever doubt me.
不论我说了什么
No matter what I said.
我不会放在心上
It's already forgotten.
清晨见
I'll see you at dawn.
清晨见
At dawn.
我来告诉你怎么用这个东西
Okay, let me show you how to use this thing.
现在 它知道你是暗影猎人了 所以它想要得到回应
Now, it knows you're a Shadowhunter, so it wants to respond.
但你内心必须坚定 让它知道谁才是主人
But you have to be firm with it. Let it know who's boss.
这样
There.
你让它变成你的一部份 而它就为成为你的一部份
You make it a part of yourself and it a part of you.
现在刀刃会一直亮着
Now, the blade never dims.
那表示你们属于对方
It's saying you belong together.
它怎么知道?
How does it know?
因为你也有天使的血缘 克莱莉
'Cause you're part angel, Clary...
注:传说中大天使拉吉尔将自己与人类的血混和放在圣杯里让人类喝下
创造出了第一批暗影猎人
注:传说中大天使拉吉尔将自己与人类的血混和放在圣杯里让人类喝下
创造出了第一批暗影猎人
就跟所有的暗影猎人一样
like all Shadowhunters.
注:传说中大天使拉吉尔将自己与人类的血混和放在圣杯里让人类喝下
创造出了第一批暗影猎人
你懂吗?
You understand?
一点也不
Not even a little.
你会懂的
You'll get there.
这不是你可以用头脑思考理解的
It's not something you understand in your mind.
你会知道 是因为它流经你的全身
It's something you know because it's pulsing through your body.
它就存在你的血液里
It's in your blood.
没有你我能办到吗?
Could I even do this without you?
你这不就办到了
You just did.
但是... 我以为你还在
But it... felt like you were still with me.
我在
I am.
我也一直会在
I will be.
我们... 我们会...帮你的
We... we will be... there for you.
你怎么知道他们会回来?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表