剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Everyone wants the Mortal Cup.
别相信任何人 尤其是政委会
Don't trust anyone, especially not the Clave.
那我为什么要相信你?
Then why should I trust you?
你是不应该
You shouldn't.
你只能相信你自己
Only trust yourself.
好漂亮的粉笔 做什么用的?
These chalks are beautiful. What are they for?
想取回记忆的人
If a person wants their memories returned,
必须亲手画出召唤恶魔的五角星阵
they must draw the pentagram to summon the demon.
如果你愿意 我可以一笔一笔教你画
I can walk you through it, if you like.
让我来吧
I got this.
?影猎人...
Shadowhunter...
帮克莱莉做好万全准备
prepare Clary as best you can.
记忆恶魔属于高等恶魔
The memory demon is a Greater Demon.
这道符印的效果
The rune will be far more powerful
远比你之前面对过的都强大得多
than anything you've faced so far.
来吧
Do it.
这会有点痛
This might sting.
乔瑟琳说的对 你在艺术方面天赋异禀
Jocelyn was right, your artistry is beyond compare.
我没有想过这件事
I don't know about that.
我认识的人里面只有
Oh, the only other person I've known
米开朗基罗画功如此了得
who could draw as well was Michelangelo,
顺带一提 他的床上功夫也是非常了得
who was excellent in bed, I might add.
好了
Okay.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
每个人都站到阵法的正确位置上
Everyone take your rightful place on the pentagram.
-这... -这边
- Um... - Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们必须创造一个连结
We must initiate a bond.
一旦我们连结成圈
Once this bond is sealed,
在恶魔退去之前都不能断开
it cannot be broken until the demon retreats.
无论发生什么 我们都不可以放开彼此的手
No matter what happens, we must not let go of each other's hands.
你们真是一脸悲戚
You people are pathetic.
我主持仪式 你们要完全照我说的做
I will lead the ceremony, and you all must do exactly as I say.
恶魔的名字是瓦莱克
The demon's name is Valak.
而且他会要求
And at some point,
与取回克莱莉的记忆相等程度的代价
he will ask for payment in exchange for Clary's memories.
你的意思是?怎样的代价?
What do you mean? What kind of payment?
等会就知道了
We will see.
我们开始吧
Let us begin.
这项链在搏动
The necklace. It's pulsing.
瓦莱克出现了 千万不要断了连结
Valak is among us. Do not break the bond.
-撑住 -我在努力
- Hold on! - I'm trying.
是时候了 恶魔要求代价
It is time, the demon demands payment.
它想要什么?
What does it want?
我们都必须献出一段对于深爱的人的美好回忆
We must each relinquish a beloved memory of the one we love the most.
注:在原作中这个恶魔是地狱王子阿撒兹勒
不 那不是真的 是那个恶魔骗了我
No, it's not true! The demon deceived me!
不要切断连结
Do not break the bond!
亚历克 没事的
Alec, it's okay!
-不 -亚历克
- No! - Alec!
不
No!
我没办法牵制这个恶魔太久
I cannot contain the demon much longer!
不
No!
杰斯
Jace!
抓住他
Grab him!
-抓住他 -撑住
- Grab him! - Hold on!
恶魔愈来愈强大了
The demon is growing stronger!
快抓不住他了
He's slipping!
克莱莉 快来帮忙
Clary! Help us!
克莱莉 如果你杀了这只恶魔 你就永远拿不回记忆了
Clary, if you kill the demon, your memories will be lost forever!
帮帮我们
Help us!
杰斯...
Jace...
天啊 杰斯
Oh, my God, Jace.
杰斯 醒醒
Jace, get up.
他会没事吧?
Is he gonna be all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
他常常这样躺着一动也不动吗?
Does he normally just lay like that without moving?
快醒醒 杰斯
Get up. Jace.
杰斯
Jace.
我没事 我没事
I'm all right. I'm all right.
我没事
I'm all right.
我只是 需要恢复一下
I'm just getting my second wind.
没什么好羞愧的 亚历克
There's nothing to be ashamed of, Alec.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你会知道的
You will.
感谢上帝 你没事了 那一瞬间我以为失去你了
Thank God, you're okay. For a second there, I thought we lost you.
提醒我一下 我到底..
Remind me again, what's the, uh...
我到底救过你几次了?
What's the count on how many times I saved your life?
我...我想我们扯平了
I... I think we're even.
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你感觉如何?
How you doin'?
我很好
I'm fine.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
可以
Yeah.
你知道 你刚才那个举动...
You know, that move you did...
冲进龙♥卷♥风♥里面 非常惊人
launching into the tornado, that was pretty impressive.
你一定有一个宇宙无敌棒的教练
You must have one hell of an instructor.
我根本不知道我在做什么
I didn't even know what I was doing.
我就行动了
I just acted.
克莱莉...
Clary...
你杀死了一只高等恶魔
you killed one of the Greater Demons.
没有多少?影猎人敢说他们这么做过
There's not a lot of Shadowhunters who can make that claim.
但我杀了它 我也永远拿不回记忆了
Yeah, but in killing that demon, I lost my memories forever.
是啊
Yeah.
我不敢相信... 我是不是永远找不到我妈了?
I can't believe that... I'm never gonna find my mother, am I?
嘿
Hey!
我们一定会找到她的
We will find her.
我保证
I promise.
休息一下 好吗?
Get some sleep, okay?
快点接 赛门
Come on, Simon.
接电♥话♥啊
Pick up!
很高兴见到你 克莱莉
Nice to see you, Clary.
想带回你的母亲吗?
You want your mother?
交 出 圣 杯
Give me the Cup!
妈
Mom.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表