剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
这还用问?
Honestly?
是我
Me.
你认为华伦泰在针对前圆环会成员吗
So you think Valentine's going after ex-Circle members?
我不清楚 可能夹杂了些私人恩怨
I don't know. It might be kind of personal.
我们有段纠缠不清的过去
We have a complicated past.
但当然 他或许是纯粹针对旧成员
But of course, he could be going after the old crew.
我敢肯定华伦泰对
I'm sure Valentine has a grudge
背叛过他的人都抱有怨恨
against anybody who turned against him.
我们会加强学院的防护罩
We'll put extra wards on the Institute.
对 为了保护霍奇
Right, for Hodge.
和你的父母
And your parents.
他们没有跟你说过吗
Did they conceal that from you?
我们得确定它不是
We need to make sure no magic
用魔法合成出来的
was used to make this.
我会召来离这里最近的高级巫师
I'm calling the nearest High Warlock to come in to consult.
马格努斯??贝恩?
Magnus Bane?
到学院里面来?
To come here to the Institute?
对 有问题吗
Yes, is there a problem?
完全没有
No. Not at all.
马格努斯挺...
Magnus is, um...
挺魔幻的
quite magical.
他 呃 法力高♥强♥
He's, uh, very... very good at magic.
你跟他很熟吗
Do you know him well?
呃 还好吧
Uh, just a little.
其实我等不及去见他了
I actually can't wait to meet him.
你知道吗 我的祖先 亨利??布伦威尔
Did you know that my great ancestor, Henry Branwell,
注:亨利??布伦威尔 - 出自前传小说Clockwork系列,曾经入赘到费尔查德家
你知道吗 我的祖先 亨利??布伦威尔
Did you know that my great ancestor, Henry Branwell,
他是布伦威尔家最后一位学院领导者
who was the last of the Branwells to run an Institute,
和马格努斯??贝恩一起发明了门户
and Magnus Bane invented the Portal?
不知道
No.
又有一件我从来不知道的事了
Just add that to the list of things I didn't know.
亚历克 抱歉
Alec. I'm sorry.
你不该发现你父母是前圆环会成员
You shouldn't have had to find out your parents were ex-Circle members.
至少不该在这种情况下
Not like that.
你是指 由你告诉我吗
You mean from you?
我就算要发现也不该是从你那里听说
You shouldn't have been the one I found out from.
你要明白我们过去一直禁止谈论
You know there's been a ban about talking
圆环会 到最近才解禁
about the Circle till now.
正合我爸妈的意
Yeah, how convenient for my parents.
但我不会因此对莱特伍改观
This doesn't change how I feel about the Lightwoods.
我们两家一直是感情深厚的盟友
Your family has always had a strong alliance with mine.
他们一直是暗影世界的支柱
They've been a powerful force in the Shadow World
他们矢忠不二 受人爱戴
and praised for their devotion.
矢忠不二?
"Devotion"?
我父母曾经和华伦泰同流合污
My parents were in league with Valentine.
人是会犯错的
People make mistakes.
对 但这个错误
Yeah, but this one...
不可原谅
it's unforgivable.
路克 你还好吗
Luke, are you okay?
怎么了
What happened?
呃 你该关心另一个家伙
Uh... you should see the other guy.
我们被弃民攻击了
We were attacked by a Forsaken,
如果他们算是弃民的话
if you can even call it that.
总之 它已经死了
Anyway, it's dead.
样子比生前更难看
It looks worse than it was.
- 路克 你受伤了 - 呃 别
- Luke, you're hurt. - Uh, no.
已经愈合了 当狼人的好处就是这个
Already healed. Perks of being a werewolf.
总之 我叫亚历克来了
Anyway, I called Alec.
他把弃民带回去学院做尸体鉴证
He took the Forsaken back to the Institute for an autopsy.
我们有纽约最顶尖的鉴定病理学专家
We've got the best forensic pathologist in New York.
我听说了
Yeah, so I've heard.
克莱莉 你在这里干什么
Clary, what are you doing here?
现在你有圣杯了
Now that you have the Cup,
你知道你该待在学院 接受保护
you know you should be back at the Institute, protected.
我眼睛从没过离开她
I haven't taken my eyes off her.
我需要见你
I needed to see you.
路克 赛门出事了
Luke, it's Simon.
他 唔
He's, um...
路克 他死了
Luke, he's dead.
克莱莉 我很抱歉
Clary, I'm sorry.
你弄完了没
You almost done?
忍♥耐是一种美德 亲爱的
Patience is a virtue, my dear.
快点 我想赶快亲手感受一下
Come on. I want to get my hands on that thing.
说到这个 亚历山大最近怎么样了
Speaking of which, how is Alexander?
我还希望他可以连络我呢
I was hoping I might hear from him.
呈现腐朽状态 已经开始腐烂了
Putrefaction. It's decomposing.
我真的很难摸清楚亚历山大有没有那个意思
It's just so hard to tell if Alexander is even interested.
我的意思是 他没道理对我没兴趣啊
I mean, I can't fathom why he wouldn't be.
我不知道你有没有注意到
I'm not sure if you noticed,
我哥不是那种会亲亲抱抱的类型
but my brother is not exactly warm and fuzzy.
这个嘛...的确不是 加上克莱莉突然出现
Hmm, I suppose. With Clary's arrival...
华伦泰东山再起
And Valentine's return...
嗯哼 还要管一整个学院
Mmm-hmm. Running the Institute...
又要应付政委会派来的特使
The envoy from the Clave...
噢 我听说她很优秀
Oh, who I hear is very impressive.
还有什么
What else?
哦 还要照顾杰斯这屁孩
Oh. Babysitting Jace.
还要应付我们的爸妈
And dealing with our parents
急着帮他找个好老婆的事情
who are trying to find him a wife.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's quite all right.
我想亚历克也只是尽他的责任
I suppose Alec is just following his duty.
毕竟不是所有人都可以活得随心所欲
Not everyone gets the luxury of following their heart.
我要去送初步检验结果
I'm gonna go deliver the preliminary findings.
看起来一切都没什么问题了
It seems like you have everything under control here.
路克 我该怎么办
Luke, what do I do?
如果我救回赛门
If I bring Simon back then...
他就会变成吸血鬼 一个异世界人
He'll be a vampire. A Downworlder.
一切都发生得太快了
It all happened so fast.
前一分钟 华伦泰还在我身后
One minute, Valentine was behind me.
下一瞬间他就不见了 而且门了上锁
The next, he was gone and the door was locked.
但是...华伦泰爱你
But... Valentine loves you.
你是他的帕洛巴特 他的兄弟
You're his parabatai, his brother.
我知道
I know.
如果他能这么狠心对你痛下杀手
If he could do this to you...
我们一定要阻止他接下来的行为
we have to stop him.
现在先等你好起来
Once you get better.
我不会好起来
I won't.
路克 如果你自杀 就等于他赢了
Luke, if you kill yourself, he wins.
但如果我不下手...我就会转化成...
And if I don't... I'll turn into a...
万一我转化后攻击你怎么办
What if I attack you after I turn?
如果伤害了你 我也活不下去了
If I hurt you... I couldn't live with myself.
你不会攻击我的 别放弃
You don't wanna hurt me. Don't do this.
你要是死了... 我也无法苟活
Your death... I couldn't survive that.
乔瑟琳 你得赶快离开
Jocelyn, you have to go.
我不走
I won't.
- 你必须离开 转化开始了 - 不
- You have to. It's starting. - No.
听我的话 求你
Look, please.
我无法告诉你该怎么做
I can't tell you what to do.
但如果你选择活下来 我希望你更爱你自己
But if you choose to live, I hope you learn to love yourself
一如我永远都会爱你
the way I'll always love you.
从一位备受尊崇的暗影猎人
It wasn't easy going
转化成一个狼人
from a revered Shadowhunter to a...
并不容易
werewolf.
突然间 我开始猎捕觅食
Suddenly, I was foraging for food,
无法控制我的身体
unable to control my own body.
我失去了家人
I lost my family...
朋友
my friends.
但你没有失去我妈
But not my mom.
没有
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表