剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
圣杯在这里不安全 我们得交还给政委会
The Cup is not safe here. We have to give it back to the Clave.
圣杯是救回我妈的唯一机会了
This Cup is the one chance I have at getting my mom back.
- 发生什么事了 - 看样子有人想闯进来
- What's happening? - Looks like someone's trying to break in.
别动
Don't move.
暗影猎人 前情提要
Previously on Shadowhunters...
我的老天 赛门
Oh, my God, Simon!
政委会派我暂时接管这间学院
The Clave has ordered me to take temporary control of this Institute.
有个办法可以把赛门救回来
There is a way to bring Simon back.
- 活生生的赛门? - 那就是问题所在了
- Alive and breathing? - That's just it.
他不是真正意义上的复活
He won't return alive or breathing.
为了我的父母 他们说什么我都照做
I've done everything for my parents...
或许你应该开始为自己而活
Maybe you should start living for yourself.
- 你想干什么? - 我来拿回我的财产
- What do you want? - I want my property back.
莉迪亚??布伦威尔 你愿意嫁给我 亚历克??莱特伍吗
Lydia Branwell... will you marry me, Alec Lightwood?
大口喝光吧
Drink up.
我现在只是只怪物
I'm nothing more than a monster.
我到底做了什么
What did I do?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你以为你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以看到我的倒影 那是不是表示...
I can see my reflection, does that mean I'm not...
我...还不是吸血鬼?
not... one of you?
你要学的还多着呢
You have a lot to learn.
这是不可能的
This can't be happening.
- 听我说... - 别碰我
- Listen... - Don't touch me!
我没有心跳了 我死了
I don't have a heartbeat! I'm dead.
是不死之身
Undead.
是你干的
You did this to me.
- 不 我没有 - 你这个怪物
- No, I didn't. - You're a monster!
我才是怪物
I'm the monster.
听着 你得尽快控制住你自己
Look, you gotta get this under control.
你就是你
You are what you are now.
我们会把你带回死亡旅馆
We'll get you back to the Hotel DuMort.
喂饱你 带你看看你的新家
Get you fed. Show you around your new home.
那个地方永远不会是我的家
That place will never be my home.
我发誓 如果那小鬼再弄坏我一件外套...
I swear, if that kid ruins one more jacket...
他去哪了
Where is he?
- 他会回来的 - 你就这样让他走了
- He'll be back. - You just let him go?
你说你会看好他的
You said you'd look after him.
在他准备好之前我办不到
I can't do that until he's ready.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思就是他会去发生这种事时 每个人都会去的地方
It means he's where everybody goes when this happens.
他的私人地狱
His own personal hell.
是我...是我做的 是我害他变得如此
I... I did this. I put him there.
希望这样说能让你好过些 他根本不会记得是你做的
If it helps, he doesn't even remember it was you.
最初的几分钟...是全然的空白
Those first minutes... a complete blank.
但我得告诉他事实
But I have to tell him the truth.
只要你治得了他
Once you rein him in,
他就能活着向政委会证明
he'll be walking, talking proof to the Clave
卡蜜儿打破了《公约》
that Camille broke the Accords.
事实上 作为一个新首领
In fact, as a new leader...
好了 不要说了
Okay, just stop it!
我不在乎你的吸血鬼政策
I don't care about your vampire politics!
我们得找到赛门
We have to find Simon.
- 我们会的 - 他就在外头 孤独一人
- We will. - He's out there, he's alone...
害怕... 又饥饿
scared... he's hungry.
一发现他就马上通知我
Give me a call when he turns up.
他会需要我帮忙的
He'll need my help.
我想你的帮忙已经够了
I think we've had just about enough of your help.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
请求支援
Getting reinforcements.
别乱动
Don't squirm.
我没有 这一点也不痛
I'm not. It doesn't even hurt.
不准说话 好好疗伤
No talking... just healing.
- 亚历克 我需要你 - 我是小莎
- Alec, I need you. - It's Izzy.
我们需要你
We need you.
学院遭到攻击
There's been an attack at the Institute.
攻击?
An attack?
华伦泰制♥造♥了可以通过防护网的弃民
Valentine created a Forsaken that went through the wards.
这不可能 小莎 没有任何东西可以穿过防护网
That's not possible, Izzy. Nothing can get through the wards.
那可是巫师的咒语
They're... They're warlock spells
用来对付所有的异世界人
to defend against all Downworlders.
这个是例外 它体内有具天使性质的仙灵血
Not this one. It had Seelie blood with angel properties.
杰斯 它还跑去对付霍奇和亚历克
Jace, it went after Hodge and Alec.
他们没事吧 亚历克有没有...
Are they okay? Is Alec...
他们摔了几下 但没有大碍
They're banged up, but they'll live.
霍奇杀了它
Hodge killed it.
- 它是冲着... - 圣杯来的
- It was after the... - The Cup.
小莎 我尽快回去
Izzy, I'll be there as soon as I can.
停着 等等
Stop. Stop.
华伦泰袭击了我家
Valentine attacked my home.
亚历克受伤了 我们得快回去
Alec's injured. We've got to go.
我不能 你知道我没办法
I can't. You know I can't.
- 赛门处境危急... - 那亚历克呢
- Simon's in danger... - So what about Alec?
外头不安全 克莱莉
It's not safe out here, Clary.
好 你忘记我为了保护圣杯是如何
Okay, did you forget how I single-handedly
只手对抗沙克斯恶魔的吗
battled a Shax demon to protect the Cup?
不 我不是 我只是... 我想说的是
No, I didn't, I was just... I was gonna say...
我学到了很多 对 但我不知道还有什么
That I have a lot to learn, yes, but I don't know what else...
克莱莉 你说的对 好吗
Clary, you're right, okay?
你说的对
You're right.
你刚说了我是对的?
Did you just say I'm right?
别习惯这种事
Don't get used to it.
听着 也许路克可以帮你找到赛门
Look, maybe Luke can help you find Simon.
狼人是很厉害的追踪者
Werewolves are really great trackers.
当然 是啊 好主意
Of course, yeah. Good idea.
向我保证你会小心点 好吗
Just promise me you'll be careful, okay?
杰斯 我们得谈谈关于...
Jace, we still have to talk about...
我们之间的事
Us.
很高兴我们谈过了
Excellent talk.
保护网现在坚固吗 没有东西可以闯进来?
Are the wards solid now? Nothing will get through?
我的魔法也是有限度的
Even my magic has limits.
防护网无法抵挡那个弃民的攻击
The wards won't hold off that Forsaken attack.
但我的保护措施会拖延住他们
But my protections will slow them down.
拖延得到的时间是无价的
Extra time is priceless.
不 收到我的账单后你们就知道了
No... say that after you get my bill.
莉迪亚会付钱
Lydia will take care of that.
弃民造成的伤通常需要一点巫师的温柔关爱
A Forsaken wound often needs a little warlock TLC.
我能吗 嗯 免费服务
May I? Uh, free of charge.
没关系
It's okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
要是你怎么了...
If anything were to happen to you...
马格努斯
Magnus...
我很好
I'm good.
好吗 我得...
All right? I gotta...
走了?
Go?
那是当然 你很忙的
Of course. You're a busy man.
而我该去找这个莉迪亚
And I should find this Lydia person.
预先付款才好做生意
Payment upfront is just smart business.
我可以去哪找她
Where might I find her?
我没看到她
I haven't seen her.
如果我看到了 我会让她去找你
But if I do, I'll send her your way.
梅里昂?
Meliorn?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
政委会叫我来参加某种会议
The Clave called me in for some kind of conference.
我好高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
放过我吧
Spare me.
你传的火信已经清楚说明你再也不想看到我了
Your fire message clearly stated you never wanted to see me again.
- 我家人... - 瞧不起异世界人?
- My family... - Despises Downworlders?
- 每个人都知道 - 不是这样的
- That's common knowledge. - That's not true.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表